Is Yea Forums basically post-WW2 Paris, where the greatest literary minds met?

Is Yea Forums basically post-WW2 Paris, where the greatest literary minds met?

Attached: DD9BF886-081F-4CF1-BB8E-A0EDAC8045CC.jpg (401x399, 21K)

Attached: paris.jpg (731x960, 288K)

Not anymore.

More like pre ww1 Sarajevo, where dumb commies, native monarchists and the cosmico horror that is international capital met first and fell in love, making history.

Someone has that webm where theres the Paris subway and it's literally full of hundreds of niggers only? Kek that made me laugh. Fuck France.

Okay, now this is epic.

>colonise africa
>be surprised there's niggers in your country

wew

Heh look America is literally just Chinese people look at this picture

Attached: china.jpg (1200x800, 281K)

cope

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 93K)

Lonely rejects with poorly utilized minor talent trade insults and wank about their mental wanking. So, yes. Let's all pass diseases to each other through only language and sexual lack. Oh.

>great literary minds
>post-ww2 paris or Yea Forums
strawman cope, your image is of the same thing (non-whites colonising white land), the only difference is the quality of immigrants
no correlation

based

Nothing written by anyone in my generation will ever be worth shit. We are facing a coming dark age in more ways than one, make no mistake about it.

For me, it's pre-ww1 Capri

Attached: Capri.jpg (3451x2489, 1.52M)

>t. zoomer

>Implying you aren't a millennial

Don't lie to me.

if and only if Yea Forums is supposed to represent the greatest literary minds that happen to live on this planet, then modern literature is doomed.
Modern literature is doomed. Therefore it follows that Yea Forums is the place where the greatest literary minds congregate.

Lol

what should we call our Yea Forumserary movement?

what is our catchphrase?

the wincels.

Yea Forums is more like the Dadaists forming in Zurich during WWI, except our art movement is shitposting and lacks all integrity.