Recommend me books that will help me btfo monogamous cucks

Recommend me books that will help me btfo monogamous cucks

Attached: 68399725_10162218687020602_8842682177440186368_n.jpg (720x720, 65K)

men don't like women who sleep with other men because they can get cucked, which is the same thing as dying in evolution. Women dont like men who cheat because he might get ensnared by some other girl and stop caring about her, though it's slightly more complicated with women because men being with other girls makes them attractive for women.

I can't believe this has to be explained to people.

>men don't like women who sleep with other men because they can get cucked, which is the same thing as dying in evolution. Women dont like men who cheat because he might get ensnared by some other girl and stop caring about her, though it's slightly more complicated with women because men being with other girls makes them attractive for women.
>I can't believe this has to be explained to people.

thanks for the scoop, dr. love

>I want to have a shitshow thread about and if I ask for a book recommendation I'm not off-topic!
kys

>Monogamous cucks
Interesting oxymoron

I'm picturing some pretty awesome poly people who figured it all out for real, unlike us easily convinced rubes

not really. a man must commit himself to monogamy in order to then be cucked. you can't be cucked if you dont recognise the rules.

>tumblr
>unga bunga progressive thinking
No matter how much humans lie to themselves they are incapable of equally loving 2 or more people simultaneously. That is unless they don't care about who they love individualy, or if they are retarded.
Also these tumblr (almost puked) "points" are invalid, it depends only on the type of people included in a romantic relationship.

Attached: 1567352181195.jpg (337x220, 6K)

please sir, teach me how to love

all humanists are bourgeois and all bourgeois are sex addicts

Attached: 1537886519015.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Polyamory has always been rooted in shirking responsibility.

>monogamous cucks

You guys sometimes just crack me up

Any decent anthropology/primatology course book. Hominids which aren't strictly harem (we aren't) are polyamorous with weak paternal commitment if the father can ascertain their paternity. Nigger baby mammas is humanity in its natural state.

Monogamy is the purview of the cum-phobe

>>I want to have a shitshow thread about and if I ask for a book recommendation I'm not off-topic!
>kys

basically this, fuck off

Could be posting in character

monogamy is doomed to failure. only one woman for each man means everyone has a chance to produce offspring including shitty people, and since only ugly breeds with ugly and only beautiful with beautiful this will lead to new different groups thus sectarianism, war, instability, etc. you know where this is going.
i'd say just castrate the lower 50% and force the upper 10% to have 4 children or influence society to become even more selective one to the extent of normalizing suicide and inferiority

Attached: 7z6rcp79g6931.png (600x772, 311K)

kys

Attached: 1567946658160.png (618x350, 91K)

Most of these are principles that stand by themselves for healthy relationships and have nothing specific to say about monogamy/cuckoldry.

>jealousy
Yeah sure, you shouldn't be jealous in general, but whether you are sleeping with one person or 20 jealousy is not a healthy or productive emotion to foster

>sufficiently intense love
On point again but applies to any sort of long-term relationship

>meet your partner's every need
Again, not really indicative of any specific type of relationship

>commitment synonymous with exclusivity
Not necessarily, but as a general rule positively correlated.

>marriage and children only teleological justifications
Agree. People can get married for a variety of perfectly practical reasons to do with taxes and visas, and the commitment to marriage for a child's sake is no guarantee of that child's healthy upbringing, although it is still probably better off than a non-nuclear or broken upbringing as a general rule.

>insecurities are your partner's responsibility
Applies to monogamous and non-monogamous, you shouldn't be foisting that shit on anyone else no matter what

>your value is to a partner is directly proportional to the amount of time they spend on you
Missing the point, it's not about value, it's about the investment of time and energy, monogamous or non-monogamous. If you are a person of any considerable personality or involved in anything that requires time and effort, you simply don't have the same amount of energy to expend on a variety other people, unless you are either shallow and give nothing of yourself to other people, or give little of yourself to them, which makes for non-meaningful relationships as a rule.

>being of value to a partner
Applies across the board as a non-issue again. If you care about your value to other people in general that's a no-no.

>Sharing a tumblr post./
>lets other people fuck this partner and insists i'm a cuck
If you're gonna shit up Yea Forums I won't buy you a nintendo switch

>toxic
My eyes can only roll so much.

I think it's possible but generally the people actually doing it are not psychologically equipped to do it. If you have a deficiency that stops you being able to have a normal one on one relationship don't think you don't have to deal with that by having more people involved.

I think if you're in a relationship with someone with autism or OCD menage a troi's a very tempting kind of arrangement, because it does put so much stress on the neurotypical partner. Similarly with other disabilities, like Stephen Hawking's arrangement for a while.

robert a. heinlein

>. a man must commit himself to monogamy in order to then be cucked.

Wrong

Reading that pic is like reading another language jesus. Polygamy is based but ONLY for one man with multiple wives, given that he can provide for all of them sufficiently

they aren't people
slap yourself you stupid fuck and critically investigate the meaning of humanity

I can't believe this has to be explained to people.

So if we make murder legal we become immortal?!

what a load of bollocks lmao

Not to go all Joe Rogan but Sex at Dawn is pretty decent.

kys tripfag

Suck my dick you gay nigger

its so fucking obvious as well

nice bump!

Yup. Women like seeing men being with other girls because it shows that they are popular, and that their popularity will also rub off on them if they get together. Also, a woman seeing a man being surrounded by girls, and then being approached by the man despite this, makes her obv feel more "special"

Women are stupid, debate over

What is the definition of a person then?

why in the fucking world would i care about what some random cunt on tumblr says about anything?