Is everything we do and create (belief systems, children, religion...

Is everything we do and create (belief systems, children, religion, culture) just a coping mechanism against the idea that we're entirely inconsequential and will disappear for eternity once we die?

Attached: terror-management-theory-tmt-solomon-greenberg-pyszczynski-1991-n[1].jpg (720x540, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0voBHe0AwQF
nybooks.com/articles/2014/01/09/thomas-nagel-after-youve-gone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That something won't matter in a thousand years is as pointless as to say it doesn't matter to the chinese man on the other side if the world.
It matters to me.

That's only you though. Everyone else on this board will live forever. Sorry OP.

You're missing the point, what I'm asking is "Why does it matter to you? Do you do it to stop thinking about your imminent death or do you have the illusion that whatever you do will matter once you cease existing?"

No,
Everything we do and create is a coping mechanism against the idea that we are full of absolute meaning and without walking the eternal path of realisation of said meaning we will die an impotent wick in a burnt out candle of a body. But this is a big boi truth and a lot of people can't grasp that.

No, it is a coping mechanism against the idea that we're eternally consequential and will be forced to realize the whole Semiosis of our very lives before God.

>we are full of absolute meaning
Elaborate

Is rejection of God Truth Good just a cope from immoral fags so they don't have to face the reality of eternal suffering once they die?
Yes.

If I die, you will disappear too.

you seem profoundly SPOOKED

Yes

He had trips tho.
What do YOU have except Stirner's ad hominems?

I wrote a longer reply but my browser crashed on posting.

So in short -- neoplatonic emanationism.

these digits nuggah

How

>4, 6 and 8
pfff, Impressive

Attached: IMG_2985.jpg (248x189, 18K)

You have no power here

Attached: 1557124267952[1].png (1044x869, 185K)

You think so?

Fuck You're right.
Goodbye Then.

Psyzczynski, the psychic type evolution of kaczynski

Things and events and actions feels right and wrong, good and bad, meaningful and fruitless.
Meaning is something you just feel.

Do you think your fruitless pedantry makes your half baked thoughts more meaningful?

>they do to me
and the basis for my care is evolved and therefore shared with many (human universals), and so we live intersubjectively communally, always. There's only us and our. If you don't want to be a part of that beauty, it's your loss.

Attached: purpose.jpg (1200x777, 143K)

You are not making any sense, as expected of someone who confronts his own mortality and has to hastily build up an imaginary sandcastle of meaning to protect himself

If everything is equal in objective value then there's only ourselves, the intersubjective, who are the founders of meaning. And we find that we already care, care comes to us by itself, there's no necessity to create it. I'm sorry for your autism.

vocaroo.com/i/s0voBHe0AwQF
Here is my rebuttal nerd

I see that the autism is strong in you.
You must fight this edge, stop thinking your quirkiness is a good thing; they might laugh at you clown behavior but they will never love you.

Attached: 1532935444926.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Might be of interest

nybooks.com/articles/2014/01/09/thomas-nagel-after-youve-gone/

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (299x457, 159K)