Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your short story ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: latest.png (400x580, 581K)

A general history of Sleep, or the Uncovering or the worldwide & Extemporaneous conspiracy & Most Surreptitious Assemblage against the primacy of Slumber among Human conviences

*uncovering of
The morrow is finding your humble Servant most Distracted & Inconsequential.

that's a cute horse

War and peace retelling set in nigger ghetto.

A short story indeed.

It should be compressed to a short story size, ofcourse.

Dystopian society where the penal code for all infractions has been abolished in favor of psychiatric therapy.

Don Quixote but with an alt right mass shooter

A young boy who lives alone with his schizophrenic mother in the woods. As it progresses it becomes obvious that the narrator (the boy) is unreliable and may be hallucinating the whole thing.

Open ending because fuck you

A man starts thinking of his possible futures, decides his doesn't like any of them, kills himself then wakes up and starts thinking of his possible futures

And as another user here said, open ending because fuck you

Does he unload on a fidget spinner with his AR-15?

Kliche

Iraqi man goes on a cave exploring expedition only to find a relic from a long-gone era, and it just wants to chat

I'll have you know that I wrote 1200 words today, and I intend to but probably won't write 1200 more tomorrow.

I fucking hate this image. What the fuck is that thing? I hate it.

Give me a horror prompt I can steal.

Five bags of popcorn and two bags of soda

Easy Pulitzer

A 30 year bachelor and a middle aged roastie debate in a surrogacy office who is better suited and is more deserving to be a parent

A night shift paramedic with his first night on duty. He’s real board till he gets a call and when they arrive it’s a suicide. He contemplates all the training he had and the anticipation to save a life wasted before he even had a chance to help the victim. Ends with him sitting in silence in the ambulance
Now I’m writing some space furry cyberpunk thing

Attached: 18C2287E-2ED3-48BE-808B-27291EACEB4D.jpg (1366x768, 145K)