Gimme books on losing weight and bodybuilding

Gimme books on losing weight and bodybuilding.

Attached: fat-dog.jpg (769x675, 110K)

>losing weight and bodybuilding
which one of these do you want to do? They're mutually exclusive

it's incredibly fucking simple, eat a lot of meat and green vegetables, dont eat bullshit, work out intensely all the time, doesn't barely matter what you do, whether lifting weights or calisthenics, also try to get some cardio in.

That's literally it. It boggles my mind people find this complicated

I'm just looking for books on these subjects i didn't say anything else.

This is the only book you need.

Attached: starting strength.png (500x669, 303K)

Books lol

lol this is true

t-thanks rip

Attached: 1558274331216.png (600x600, 478K)

you dont need a book, i just told you exactly what to do. Drop and do as many pushups as you can right now and then do that again the next day, and the next, and add new exercises, fix your diet, and youll be better off than trying to read some fitness book you think is going to save your body.

There is no system, it's simply about not being a retard about food and exercising every day.

For beginners

Perfection

Dude I'm literally not trying to do any of these things I just want books that talk about this shit.

Attached: at a korakuen gym.jpg (530x553, 55K)

Advanced lifters can add muscle without gaining weight?
Weightless muscle?

>What is the difference between fat loss and weight loss

That was my point retard.

Post ass pic

lmao

its true though, do ss.

I would but I don't want coom posters derailing the thread.

Tf is coom, some new shit.

Mishima, "Sun and Steel".

The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by one A. Schwarzenegger

Do it

Why is that book so expensive and hard to come by?

Look up the pdf of Owsley Stanley's writings on lowcarberforum and go full carnivore. Try for 6 weeks.

Consume no carbs and have your body go into keto-adaption in about 3 weeks. Then your body will start using fat for fuel like it's supposed to instead of glucose and you'll naturally lose weight. Your body will then level out at a healthy body fat level if you continue. The end.

When you go carnivore eat a shit load of red meat and animal fats. Ribeyes are the ideal food for this. Cook them extremely rare, almost raw, so you don't deplete the any nutrients that most people aren't getting when eating steaks.

Live like your ancestors lived, OP

My ancestors were vegetarian

retarded fatty

To lose weight:

1. Don’t drink any beverages other than water, milk, or plain black coffee or plain tea. Yes that means don’t drink juice of any kind, energy drinks, “sugar free” flavored drinks (artificial sweeteners provoke a hunger response in the body), sweet tea, lemonade, etc etc. Most people will meet a significant amount of their weight loss goal if they do this. Alcohol: try to limit yourself to drinking one day a week. Alcohol is poisonous for your body anyway and you shouldn’t be drinking it much. If you are an idiot who simply must have a drink every evening, limit yourself to one or two, and try to drink straight liquor or red wine—however, there is no healthy alcohol because it is all just processed sugar/grain.

I mention the drinks first because for whatever reason many people don’t realize how terrible sugar water is for them, but the more obvious one is candy and dessert of any kind. Dessert should be once per week at maximum.

2. Cook all of your meals using 90% raw ingredients purchased at the store. You can get away with perhaps 1 restaurant meal a week. The distinction to understand is between processed food and raw ingredient food. Even white bread is processed and should not be eaten. Whole grain bread is also processed but less, so when you eat bread eat the “rawest” possible whole grain bread. If you make your food out of whole raw ingredients, you will be surprised at how hard it is to gain weight.

Don’t get me wrong, it is possible to cook unhealthy meals and proceed to pig out on those meals and thus never lose weight. But generally cooked meals simply won’t have enough unhealthy content in them to fuck your shit up too bad.

Watch the documentary “Fed Up.” It focuses on the causes of the obesity problem in America but it has basic diet information that is helpful. The most important realization should be that while calories in and calories out is a real thing, there is absolutely such a thing as a bad calorie, and the primary representative is sugar in all its forms. Stop putting excessive amounts of added sugar into your body, and you will stop gaining weight.

Also keep in mind that it is impossible to exercise your way out of a bad diet. It takes 1.25 hours of swimming laps to burn off the calories in a single medium serving of French fries. Far better to save yourself the trip to the pool and just don’t eat the damn French fries. That said, there are many health benefits to exercising that can be gained by 15 minutes of exercise at home, no gym membership required. Jumping jacks, pushups, body weight squats, dumbbells, and you’re done.

As to bodybuilding:

My personal recommendation is to focus on your diet as I outline above. Once you’re 30 pounds (or 200, as the case may be) lighter, you’ll find it a lot easier to throw some exercise into your routine. As I said, the health benefits of moderate exercise are undisputed, and everyone should exercise about 3 hours a week. You can get this with 6 days of thirty minutes each, with Sunday off. Again, no gym membership is necessary since calisthenics and brisk walking in the neighborhood are all you really need, but if you get bored with that or the weather is too bad for walking, then go ahead and get a gym membership and use the cardio machines.

Once you’ve gotten into a routine, and have lost some weight, take a shower, get a haircut, shave your neckbeard, put on some cologne and passable clothing. You’ll probably find that your grand ambition of being a muscle bro is unnecessary, since you’ll already be regarded as a healthy, decent member of society simply by taking care of yourself, and stand a good chance of attracting someone of similar status as yourself.

If you simply must have a Stacy, or a harem of Stacies, sadly you will almost certainly have to body build. This is actually a very simple process. The muscles you want to work are:

Trap
Lats
Shoulders: lateral, rear, front
Biceps
Triceps
Forearms/grip
Chest
Abs and obliques
Glutes
Quads
Hams
Calves
Neck

Never train neck at the gym, people will laugh at you. Instead just buy a harness and plates and do it at home.

Everything else you can do at the gym. Even a planet fitness will have everything you need, though you’ll have to make do with dumbbells. Bench press, squats, deadlifts, and shoulder press will cover most everything on that list, but you must supplement with additional work to get the growth you need. For example, bench press hits your triceps great, but after they’ve had a break hit them again with the triceps push down machine.

Anyway just look up an exercise routine and follow it. If you don’t have an experienced friend, please don’t try to learn how to deadlift, squat, or bench by yourself. It’s not hard but you can hurt yourself or make zero progress if you don’t do it right. Instead, balls up and ask the buffest old dude in the gym if he has time to walk you through it. If you don’t want to do that or if he’s a prick or just busy, then I guess you’ll have to pay a trainer for a couple sessions so they can teach you the basics. Always ask for a spotter when benching, it will avoid embarrassment because you WILL fail a bench. Most squat racks have safety bars and as long as you have those in place you don’t really need a spot.

Just be yourself brah

The actual ONLY* book you need.

Attached: og-front-cover[2].jpg (376x547, 65K)

>not having a custom-bound gilt-edged hardcover print of the /fit/ sticky

3 heavy sets of 6, each to failure (not on machine)
then a fourth drop set down to literally 1 pound weights (best on machine/cables, this should be like a 30 rep set)
There, a 4 set exercise per compound movement.
overhead press + eternal lateral raises
bench press
row
pull ups
deadlift and cycling
squats are overrated

Attached: tea.jpg (225x225, 6K)

You do cycling for quads? Interesting

Reading books aint gonna change your genes buddy