Do women have souls?

do women have souls?

Attached: 1567468859900.jpg (1440x1080, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0usk5KZwCZP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes :3

Some women are amazing people.

highly cringe, disregard

vocaroo.com/i/s0usk5KZwCZP

:3

No.

Jesus Christ almighty please fucking delete this.

some women have souls. but its disproportionately low to the number of men who have souls.

No

if they do its a very primitive one

No.
They have half of a soul, the same as men.

Attached: 123454.jpg (500x375, 41K)

he does this all the time he has absolutely no shame

What is a soul?

personality, conscience, both?

Misogynistic men do not have souls and will be butt raped by demons in the afterlife

It's an essence that escapes the female body once a month through a hidden wound

Men haven’t either.

A miserable pile of secrets

are you mentally disabled?

Souls are the most beautiful things ever, butter.

It's why anyone does anything on this beautiful earth. :3

No.
Because nobody has a soul.
It's just a bit of flowery language.

NPC cope

Keep staying in your dazed, mystified state. It's all physiological mechanism. It just so happens to be very intricate and advanced. What I'm saying doesn't detract or lessen the human experience. It just eliminates an unnecessary assumption.

Best poster on Yea Forums

An outdated idea

Only cyanobacteria have souls.

As cringe as vocaroofag are, I have to begrudgingly concede a point.

NPC cope

Reality is so much more beautiful

Attached: 5976CF84-1345-4B0D-86B3-EFF991B31AE7.jpg (800x778, 81K)

>what do you mean by the sermon on the mount

Attached: 1567801157314.jpg (243x234, 18K)

No. Their only hope is to be reincarnated as a man and to exalt themselves through esoteric initiation.

Your blind hatred of Christianity is a little embarrassing. :3

I mean, I don't do that kind of stuff and I'm a muslim.

I’m anti-theist for my love of people. Your embarrassment is from seeing an expression of love fyi

Women are in terms of awareness essentially a different species because our intellect is so vast the qualities and patterns of its seed are ever more important/noticeable so they basically live in a different world but what’s disturbing is that they don’t admit this

based draculafly

>:3poster is a Muslim
reality is a farce

The only true answer itt

take the best quality's of a good mother, reassured by her father, by raising her daughter to her standard, remove the fear, irrationality, and emotional nonsense, then you are left with a mommas boy, and a good son. men are just women

near death experiences

Conscious is an even harder definition to get than soul

Dreams one recalls after regaining consciousness aren’t proof of souls, sorry.

Attached: C8DBC31E-A350-46DE-B6B3-E21EBCEF1BBF.jpg (720x384, 17K)

some of them have (i hope), it's the same with men

Did you used to post songs in the Vocaroo threads on Yea Forums?

But then again, who does?

I mean, nobody has had a soul since 1943, so this is largely an irrelevant question.

does Yea Forums discuss literature?

get out of here, you know this is a philo board, right?

IDK i like the concept of god to orient things. Especialy in a keirkagaardian way. However I could understand objections when it comes to using it in practice instead of a thoretical base.

>actually recording this

this

The only correct answer ITT.

It really doesnt get anymore cringe than this. Do not, under any circumstance, ever be this guy.

>"How do you write women so well?

>"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability"

Attached: 1567821930971.png (1500x1500, 134K)

The soul does not exist from the beginning as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation.
However, this is rarely achieved owing to man’s unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.

Douglas Hofstadter also wrote this idea, that the idea of 'I' comes about by depth of self-reference a mind is able to achieve. He plays around in GEB that the more self-referential cycles one is able to contemplate, the more of a soul. In fact, most of history's greatest thinkers recommend spending time alone contemplating, which leads us to the crux of the biscuit;

Women don't spend nearly as much time alone as men.

A man, left to his own devices, will spend time thinking about things and solving internal puzzles (incidentally, this is why video games sell much better with men; giving them interactive problems to solve is considered a good distraction). A man can sit there and think about things he can't see until he's blue in the face, which, ignoring historical sexism, most scientist, philosophers and engineers have been men. They simply have the patience for these problems. This drive, turned inwards to become self-reflection, is what causes men to have more of an aptitude towards a soul.

A women, on the other hand, left by herself, will seek out relationships to invest in, either in real life or in fiction (see summer romance novels and soap operas). Many women contemplate no deeper than 'what needs to happen immediately for everyone to look like they're getting along?'. The constant need for positive relationships leaves little time to meditate, leading to the lack of soul growth.

>tl;dr; souls are created by self-reflection, men self-reflect more than women because they like to solve problems and have more time alone.

Attached: kramskoy.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

This is also why video games harm soul growth, because rather than reflecting and growing, you are fed distractions. It's no different than reading empty romance novels.