Guys, I think I may unironically be the Übermensch Nietzsche was talking about

Guys, I think I may unironically be the Übermensch Nietzsche was talking about.

Attached: 8F5DE03F-7C6F-4D28-9CD4-7CD642CE7276.png (197x256, 65K)

> I think I may
You're already not him.

You have to be, otherwise you will get SQUASHED

Why is that, OP?

Okey. can you exactly list all the attributes of an ubermensch??

do you happen to be bipolar or schizo

Wie flank und hart wie kruppstahl

If you really were, you wouldn't care about us knowing.

there can be only one...

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

A fat ass
A big heart
A good sex drive
A truck
And a love for cock

>fat ass
>love for cock
kik?

are you frequently mistaken for Geese Howard at the grocery store

Attached: Geese-kofxiv.jpg (831x1663, 288K)

Sorry baby I'm just a 3rd level foreign citizen, I can't afford having a luscious ass in a reich like this.

Why is Neetch suddenly back in fashion on here?

The ubermensche is a myth to help you think beyond yourself and in what ways you can improve.
The fact that you fail to understand that indicates you will never make it.

That just makes you a thot

I decided to come back to lit after a long absence. I'm really into Nietzsche and I reply to every Nietzsche thread (with or without avatar) and reply to every (you) I get which usually quite a few. This heavily bumps Nietzsche threads and puts Nietzsche in people's heads who then start reading him. Then they start making Nietzsche threads then I bump them and the cycle continues.

Attached: 3b428d72fbee6c4300fbfdaa799c419d.png (540x700, 532K)

And just like an ubermensch, everyone wants on for a quick job but unless you're one yourself you don't want them to stay for long.

Ok what are your values

I've read alot of your post here Mr. Hannibal and i would like to know what constitutes on being an ubermensch...
Is it :

>a person who are extremely curious about everything (science, math, lit, business, art etc) just like leonardo da vinci?
>a man of integrity based on your own values?
>a person who likes music and stories
>a person who writes for himself as an introspection and for others as a creative expression?
>a person who challenges himself
>a person who affirm life as a whole, turning it into an art?
>a person who have a great aspiration on life based on their own inner passion
>a person who accept the joy of sex
>a person who maximize their power over others

What exactly is an ubermensch???

Based INTJ mastermind

I'm pretty sure I'm the last man

No, I'm after you.

There are really two different things we're working with here when we approach this question. They are often equated as the same thing but they are really drastically different (though connected).
1. What does Nietzsche want you to be?
2. What is the ubermensche?

The answer to the first question is very much what you have listed down there (possibly with the exclusion of the first one as Nietzsche didn't really care for knowledge for its own sake). You're very much identified a lot of key aspects of what Nietzsche desires though we could go into more depth.

Now the ubermensche is something totally and completely different that exists within the narrative of Zarathustra. To understand the ubermensche you have to look at Nietzsche's view on religion and mythology. Nietzsche believed that the Greek Gods were both a tool for understanding the world and ourselves as well as a justification of the ruling class's instincts and actions. They bicker, fight, fuck, and do absolutely whatever they wanted. Whenever the rulers felt guilty all they had to do was look to the Gods and say if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me. Of course the Christian theology is very similar in that it is simply a tool for people's lives but in a very different way. To Nietzsche we have had the death of the Christian God and he sees reviving past pagan gods as impossible. So what is to be done? Nietzsche forges a new mythology based around the concept of an ubermensche. It is not a real thing in and of itself and it doesn't really have qualities. It is essentially the absolute ideal of the Nietzschean spirit which we need to conceptualize in order to see and recognize our own failings, to push us forward towards bettering ourselves. It is also mostly serves as a teleological goal; Zarathustra states "I love him who works and invents to build a house for the overman and to prepare earth, animal, and plant for him: for thus he wants to go under." I read this as a political call to action (something which Bataille and others disagree with) to create a world in which it would be amenable to create or be inhabited by the greatest possible Nietzschean individual. Of course I don't believe that Nietzsche ever though or cared if we achieved this. Nietzsche's main goal in his philosophy was to replace the nihilistic idea of "Nothing matters" "I don't care" "I have nothing to live for" "what is my purpose in life?". His whole goal was to create in you a struggle and a sense for striving that you can orient your life towards. You can ask yourself "What have you done today to further the birth of the overman?"

At least that's my interpretation. There are thousands of different ideas on what it means and I honestly haven't really bothered reading other opinions.

I'm actually INTP
I wish I was J though

This, fucking faggot low effort bait.

country girls make do...

>triple dubs
A smackdown ordained by God.

I doubt it

Here we go again

Thank you for sharing your thoughts

Most people who actually think they are Nietzsche's superman, are actually Dostoevsky's Underground man. That's a fact.

Fpbp