What are the essential anti-normie books? I hate how they can't debate properly, how egoical they are...

What are the essential anti-normie books? I hate how they can't debate properly, how egoical they are. Those types of people who believe they're right in everything. It's disgusting. What book vents this?

Attached: 1lt8xgs5aua31.jpg (640x800, 90K)

Define normie.

>normies
>reading

The Bible
"For perverse thoughts separate from God: and his power, when it is tried, reproveth the unwise: For wisdom will not enter into a malicious soul, nor dwell in a body subject to sins. For the Holy Spirit of discipline will flee from the deceitful, and will withdraw himself from thoughts that are without understanding, and he shall not abide when iniquity cometh in." Book of Wisdom Chapter 1

thus spoke zarathustra

Anything from Nietzsche, Evola, Carlyle, etc.

I don't think he wants the normies to read the book, m8

> I hate how they can't debate properly, how egoical they are. Those types of people who believe they're right in everything.
Your favourite books

>Those types of people who believe they're right in everything.
Psychological projection

the book that created these people

>Carlyle,
which in particular?
Huh? I'm wrong often.

It's another "boohoo a normie disagreed with me" post. We're not here to cheer you up, kid. Do you have anything productive to do?

Fathers and Sons

Shooting Niagara: And After?
Latter-Day Pamphlets

that which is not based

btfoed and rektpilled

>Egoical
Congrats you're a fucking normie.

productive to what?

To fully realising one's own special flavour of autism.

This
The last shall be first in the kingdom of heaven

>Do you have anything productive to do
Like shitposting?

>I hate how people believe they're right in everything
>what book to help confirm this feel?

No Long Human (see pic). Also stop using the word normie. The correct term is normalfag. Only normalfags say normie since they think calling people fags is offensive.

Forgot my pic.

Attached: dazai.png (821x736, 460K)

unironically stirner

Bump

t. normie

it can't possibly ever be that it's shorter

No, it's the reason I gave. It's why you don't see the -fag ending as much anymore, attached to anything. Even calling people newfag is rare now. Likely due to influx of redditors and such over the years.

Imagine being pro-fag

true, sloth is a basically eradicated vice

If someone is offended by being called a fag then that makes me want to call them a fag as much as possible.

not being able to co-exist with others is the true crime user

Read meditations

Truth is, only normalfags use the word normalfag, in what way is normie even shorter? It's three letters shorter to type, and god forbid you actually mean you're using autistic buzzwords like this IRL. Normie as a term only exists as a more modern appropriation of the term, in the same way that lel and kek were derived from WoW and having kek later stolen by /pol/acks and Sargon dickriders. Also fuck Yea Forums lmao what kind of shit ass piss baby thread is this? Is OP mad that normalfags IRL talked down to him for being a sweaty manbaby and now he needs an intellectual leg up, with it first being approved by Yea Forums, the most epic sekrit club. Just read something you enjoy, just about anything exists outside of the box from what normalfags would exist, supplying the fact hat you actually have some kind of taste that DOES set you apart from what you claim to be the norm.
Or y'know, just not care about these made up labels you apply to people in your head so that you can feel "different".

Attached: 1561684325458.jpg (512x512, 173K)

wow what a chad