Any books about being pathologically neutral?

Any books about being pathologically neutral?

Attached: 614ZKsr3WXL._UY445_.jpg (334x445, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08vtLuLITJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pathologically neutral
what

You'll need to explain WTF you're talking about, precisely.

Attached: J- profile swansm-alt.jpg (900x879, 113K)

I got you OP

tao te ching

Sorry guys. I guess its just a roundabout way of saying "being a neurotic coward"

the stranger
american psycho

I'm enjoying the stranger a lot

Having no real opinions about anything, or if having opinions find these are not readily defensible or can change at a whim such as after seeing a documentary or reading a single book? Such is the life of the schizoid.

I have something similar but instead of adopting the idea that’s shown in a film or a book, I feel as if that the existence of different and conflicting opinions disproves all opinions and no one is right and there’s no measure to pick one over the other

21st century schizoid maaaan

IDK I think having opinions period is illogical. By their definition they are not provable.

So? Why does everything have to be logical?

So you want things to be illogical?

Based and Taopilled

No. Why did you assume that?

>So you
Shut up

It doesnt, but I think one should maintain a level of aloofness with their own perceptions so as not be blinded by them. I have particular opinions, but ive heard well constructed arguements agenst them, mostly due to a difference in core concepts of the imparitive of specific rights, economic, and social factors. I just try to seperate my illogical/ subjective base from my logical one when I can.

The Idiot

vocaroo.com/i/s08vtLuLITJA

:3

This. Glad that I finally got the real meaning of the title during a Greek history class and immediately made the connection.

In a strange way, all Robert Walser books.

I'm like ... Crazy

>you can either be logical or illogical
What if you logically came to the conclusion that being illogical was the only logical course of action?

The magic Mountain maybe

Seems logical :3

It’s both logical and illogical

No, it's logical.

It has the -look- of something illogical, but is objectively logical. :3

So someone being logically illogical is 100% logical? What about when they’re illogical? If they were to say that A = B but B =/= A, would they still be 100% logical? Does the precondition of logic being illogical mean that any illogical claim they make after that is logical? I think it makes more sense that they are being logical in the sense that they are following the logical precondition’s claim, but their claims are still illogical—even if logic itself became illogical. And if all logical claims became illogical, and all illogical claims became logical, would that not create a paradox?

tao lin

It was very illogical for you to make this fucking audio post instead of just writing a fucking blogpost
kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Stoner

Postmodern bro