We're all going to die

we're all going to die

Attached: 1567112099884.png (498x594, 122K)

Why does this upset you?

I wish it was tomorrow

Wow nice, now i have something to look forward too and enjoy things in the meantime

babby,s first nihilism

Duh.
But what did you do with the time you had?

Attached: 98EC2787-3BBF-4FF7-986B-69CFDCBC59FC.jpg (707x489, 128K)

yeah because second step is to kill yourself

You will not remember it once you are dead, so why would that matter

Because you feel it while you’re alive
Unless you plan on dying real soon it’s still beneficial to enjoy life while you’re in it

Here. Now. Family. Friends.

How many more spoonfuls you need?

Because for an average guy like OP, there's nothing more out there than to sleep, wage and shitpost for the rest of his life to support a system that castrates him

There isn't even much to enjoy, pleasure is just an illusion, carrot and stick.
It's never real in the moment, you can't feel it, you can only imagine it as something that you will get in the future or something that you may have experienced in the past.

After you die, you will be judged of your sins, Butterfly :3

I wish I'd die now/ wasn't born at all

>pleasure and happiness are the same
Hedonists please leave. Happiness can’t be gained from anything external, it has to come from a sense of enlightenment.
Pleasure only temporarily feeds an abyss that requires more the more you give.

Yo man can you post your meme trilogy. I have been looking for you for days now.

>Here. Now. Family. Friends.
Vanities

You will resurrected and judged according to your deeds

Is that why good-looking people tend to also be better people in general?

This is the chart Butterfly was caught posting with her trip still on.

Attached: 1565556482526.jpg (1611x982, 524K)

The present moment matters only if it has some consequences on the future, but future is eternal nothingness.

What does that have to do with being good-looking?

The biggest lie ever written on this ungodly site.

why do you keep posting that hag?

Woooah, I've never thought about that before broseph. We're all going to die? That's so radical and trippy, brother.

>the song ends so why bother enjoying it
Well gee

Don't listen to the others Butterfly, I will miss you when you're gone desu.

>When the song ends you forget you listened to it in the first place

user a song is something that you can experience in this life and remember the pleasure of it later on.
Once you are death you have no memories, because you don't even exist.
So why would it matter?

>Tfw alive

Attached: 1561851411024.png (1000x1000, 477K)

The end of a song doesn't factor into the enjoyment or lack thereof of listening to it.

Life is the song. See my above comment.

Some people repeatedly get blackout drunk because they enjoy it. Enjoying life is like that but without the hangover.

define "enjoying life"

Huh? Haven't you read the Bible? We'll die, but then we'll get resurrected.

Finding happiness so that, regardless of unfortunate events that may happen, you can appreciate the present moment and know that bad times are only temporary.

nooooooooooo

Is posting on Yea Forums detrimental to mental health?

They enjoy it because they remember having fun while getting drunk.
You also simply can't compare an action that you take that is part of life to life itself.

embarrassing, maybe i should filter her after all

Depends on how seriously you take it and which boards you frequent

The most beautiful poetry, sunsets the feeling of peace in nature, love, and moments when feel truly alive are worth it, because you feel "one" with the world when these happen.

They will all be gone but then so what? The Zen masters understood it best, in this world of transience there is a whole world of eternity inside you. Understanding through this transience this oneness and feeling at peace with your mind, body and place in the world, is what its all about.

Attached: forrest.jpg (1600x993, 237K)

And that's a good thing. Life is not worth living for long with the exception of some crazy supernatural scenario.

Speak for yourself, as I'm dead already

Figure that out all on your own?

And it´s going to be beautiful.

yeah. what's the alternative? to live forever? doesn't seem appealing to me in the slightest. This universe isn't as interesting as people make it out to be. I'll be glad to finally close my eyes for the last time one day. 'til that day comes, i'm gonna make the most out of the time I was given. that's all there is to say about it really.

Would be nice to live a few more hundred years