I have converted 4 girls and counting to Christianity by dating them with the express purpose of either slut shaming...

I have converted 4 girls and counting to Christianity by dating them with the express purpose of either slut shaming them for their past and using the shame to get them to convert or getting the naive inexperienced ones to become so infatuated with me that they convert so they can be with me. Then once they've become integrated with a church to the point of not being able to simply abandon it, I dump them and move on to the next. So far the none of them have abandoned the Faith.

Is this wrong?

Attached: 1527027184862.jpg (681x1024, 256K)

no
keep up the good work but don't have sex because that's a sin

i don't know, but it does seem wildly inefficient. you would be better off trying to become like a musician or something and convert the fangirls. also how the fuck do you go about it? the only girls who've ever been interested in me straight up just wanted sex. if i started talking about God they would've probably just got bored and tried to fuck some other guy. also, i don't really believe that you're doing this.

Doing the Lord's work.

You wrote it like an evil vilian with a scheme, why bother asking us if it's wrong?

You are without a doubt in the wrong. But these women are fortunate to have had the misfortune of meeting you.

Based
Cringe

You are dumb but they are dumber than you are so whatever.

cute day dream user

It's not wrong, it's just idiotic. A bad person with Christianity is still a bad person.

Based

that's my kink, op

Attached: 16996532_1390881367649669_7421804671844772338_n.jpg (261x93, 4K)

This.

Wrong. A individual needs to covert someone with a good example of faithful person, not by being a false person.

The goal is not to have them become members of a human organization, but members of the Kingdom of God. You are to lead them there by being a member yourself and showing example.

I love corrupting Christian girls. Nothing is sweeter than sex stolen from a virgin. That girl you dream about at mass? I fucked her in the ass. Making a good girl turn bad is a special sort of art. Requires many things like artful heresy and blasphemy. Get her into smoking and drinking. Make her do stuff in bed she never imagined doing even after marriage. I guess it's easy when you're tall and white and /fitlit/. A blowjob is ultimately the most sensual sexual pleasure and utterly sodomic according to the church -- I like it to make a girl kneel before me. Worship my manhood, dearie. It gets old, of course, I move onto a new target. But even if she rejoins the church and renounces her way, I have left my mark and she will always be tainted...

If they're only doing it to be with you they aren't worth the effort desu

The only girls at the masses I attend are 90 year-old widows.

Sounds like something feverishely typed up by a bad-smelling atheist virgin

What do you guys think the "virgin" Mary cums like?

"Christianity" is insufficient. They need to convert to the one holy catholic and apostolic Church.

Attached: 1504126818496.jpg (900x675, 96K)

The deepest depths of hell are reserved for people like you, If not in the next life, then in this.

based
cringe

why

because first of all stop larping

HEAH

>> dearie.

You have never had sex with a girl.

You're doing it wrong unless you convert them to Gnosticism

fpbp

I understand your logic, but I disagree. All I can say is Kudoos for following your dream.

You're making it sound like Christianity is some sort of cult.

op is a faggot incubi and deserve purification by fire.

There's no use describing it because you have no equivalent to compare it to in your life