Everything you know is wrong because knowledge is processed information and you process the information through the...

Everything you know is wrong because knowledge is processed information and you process the information through the apparatus of your mind and your mind receives information through your senses and your sense are flawed.

Attached: 1482478572589.jpg (555x556, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_illusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's a torture technique btw

This is a retarded argument. If I read a book, I process the info via the language used in it. There’s no inherent flaw in how this information is processed, unless not being an omnipotent, all-knowing being is a flaw.

>I process the info via the language used in it. There’s no inherent flaw in how this information is processed, unless not being an omnipotent, all-knowing being is a flaw.

Who wrote the book? A flawed human like you who gathered the information from other primary and secondary human sources which were also flawed.

seems like you're saying this
>unless not being an omnipotent, all-knowing being is a flaw.

just because not everything can be known with 100% absolute certainty doesn't invalidate everything into wrong

Your senses are flawed:

But we have reasoning and critical thinking. Unless you’re a neanderthal who takes anything presented to you as fact, you should have some distinction between what is and isn’t correct.

then you must be wrong too.

Your reasoning is based on your senses which are flawed.

Based. OP BTFO.
Nice cope. You got blown the fuck out.

Other than not being omnipotent, what flaw is there in my senses? I step on a nail, I feel pain which means that sense is working correctly. I may need glasses, which is a flaw, but I can still make out objects in the distance so it works as intended.

Stop copy/pasting

>certain shapes and patterns can trick the visual system, therefore all knowledge is wrong
bravo, retard

if you can get tricked by your senses then you can never prove the authenticity og what you have perceived so far. NEXT!

Alright Descartes, simmer down and get back in the coffin.

Not an argument.

I knew a kid in boot Camp who got waterboarded with drinkable yogurt

bump

> Everything you know is wrong
This is wrong, since I know that and everything I know is wrong. Therefore, this is wrong.

kek OP BTFO

Not all knowledge is empirical bro, so what you’re saying is false.

Wrong. The world contains no information. Information is constructed inside the brain. It is the output, not the input of processing. What is processed is raw data in the form of stimuli impressions, photons hitting the retina, sound waves vibrating the ear drum, touch triggering pressure sensors. Those inputs are not anything like what the mind produces.

Are flawed in certain context. Are not flawed in ordinary context. That's why we have machines.

senses are flawed but we can reach the approximate truth of things by isolation of variables

not being an omnipotent, all-knowing being IS a flaw. OP is retarded saying that just our senses are flawed. it is not simply the acuity of or senses, but the breadth of them and the limitations of our processor (our brain) as well. We conclude things withing a certain probability based on trends that seem to hold true. So practicaly we can know stuff that is more or less corect, but theoreticaly is flawed. This is showed in action when you get to quantum fuckery and shit.

This fact is literally what philosophy is actually about. How do we acquire knowledge when we know that we can't trust our senses.

You are not a perfect being, therefore to some degree your senses are flawed, you say your senses are not flawed because you feel a pain response when there is supposed to be one, but say if I asked you to quantify that feeling on a 1 to 10 scale, say you said 7, then I asked you to quantify it further, 7.x, then again, 7.xx on and on, could you do that? Just how sensitive are your senses, how much information can you quantify?

You are deeply flawed OP, and being as flawed as you are the likelihood for you being wrong about most of what you know is very great

Wow that would be really interesting if you went back in time and published this before descartes

Read your books, kids.

Attached: 1535896635277 copy.jpg (2105x1820, 767K)

And yet I can interact with the world and employ the scientific method; and then explain my results using Math which is a metaphysical method of symbol manipulation which always gives eeriely accurate to life results; which means my senses are un-flawed enought to analyze the universe correctly Even If not perfectly, and that i can correct my imperfections going beyond them.

>"torture"
Oooh yes giving someone the sensation he's going to drown while not putting his life or health in any real danger (something which is evidente to them too given the logistic of waterboarding) is indeed the worstest huwties.

Attached: IMG_5106.jpg (1300x3500, 773K)

You're litteraly using Zeno's argument on pain. Just go to bed and stop humiliating yourself please.

yiff in hell

We don't like quitters in This house Lemon