Reminder that music is inherently anti-intellectual and anyone who listens to it regularly is thwarting their literary...

Reminder that music is inherently anti-intellectual and anyone who listens to it regularly is thwarting their literary potential. Tunebrain = cumbrain = no value.

Attached: iz3byppee9e31.jpg (750x1334, 115K)

Go to bed, Kyle

Being anti-intellectual is based actually

that's it im done with this website

Go to bed, Plato

NICE LITERATURE THREAD FAGGOT

you're here forev-
no wait, what are you doing! you cant just delete Clover! dont you DARE turn off the computer and do something else! n-no! stop it! you're invalidating my weak excuse not to do anything with my life! reeeee! REEEEEEEEEEEE

literally what the fuck are you talking about?

I unironically agree with you. Tunebrains are coping hard in this thread

Attached: music addiction.jpg (850x400, 54K)

>don't read genre fiction
>don't read fiction in general
>don't read translations
>don't listen to music
>don't participate in society
You pseuds are so proud of everything you don't do that I imagine the only thing you actually value is doing nothing.

Very cringe

Attached: quote-without-music-life-would-be-a-mistake-friedrich-nietzsche-135916.jpg (850x400, 44K)

i do you're mum lol

You think Nietzsche walked around with earplugs listening to music constantly? He went to concerts once in a blue moon. That isn't what OP is talking about. Cope harder, tunebrain

>Tunebrain
is that supposed to be an insult? because it sounds like exactly the opposite

>You think Nietzsche walked around with earplugs listening to music constantly? He went to concerts once in a blue moon.
whats wrong with this?

for one thing "blue moons" aren't even real

Wrong with what? Nothing wrong with going to concerts once in a while (of actual music, not American junk). Being a tunebrain music addict is the problem

define actual music?
>Being a tunebrain music addict is the problem
why?

>define actual music?
Music that isn't ugly and pretentious like most music today
>why?
Hedonistic imbecility

Remember, the difference between a tunebrain and a cumbrain is superficial at best and the thin line will slowly fade with time.

Attached: lvQsPM4_d.jpg (640x1138, 57K)

>Music that isn't ugly and pretentious like most music today
what's ugly and pretentious?
>Hedonistic imbecility
how?

If the totally valid style of today’s music doesn’t make you want to puke you have no sense of taste and that’s just a fact

what's k

ketamine probably

Ketamine

>you don't think like me therefore ur stupid lol
Amazing arguments.

>Amazing arguments.
Why?

Shut the fuck, paperbrain.

Attached: 220px-Beethovensmall.jpg (220x279, 23K)

Tunebrains can't handle being called out

would you accept the offer, Yea Forums?

>If the totally valid style of today’s music
what's the totally valid style?
>you have no sense of taste and that’s just a fact
what is "sense of taste"?

>tfw music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent

Attached: 1546002451107.png (427x576, 310K)

How often did people listen to music in Beethoven's day? Think hard. Notice any difference in music consumption between then and now?

Don't bother, you won't get a coherent definition out of him.

Why?

Kock.

Oops, vapid*

All the time, people had their own instruments and would sing and play them in the evenings or breaks in work.

You tell me.

>All the time
What’s all the time?
>people
Who?
>would sing and play them
How?

It doesn't matter. Blame music listeners, not the music. Although I will agree that it went downhill after the invention of recordings and the democratisation of music; it killed any sort of music tradition which resulted in folk and classical music dying a slow and painful death.

How?

Attached: 1439671373249.jpg (350x287, 28K)

its funny how the most opinionated pseuds start contradicting their own statements after few questions

Only if she puts a paper bag over her body.

>What's
What is what is?
>all
Whole?
the>>
participa
t(?ime
picasso.jpg

>funny
Why is it funny?
>opinionated pseuds
What’s a pseud?
>contradicting their own statements after few questions
How?

What do you mean?

>why it is funny
because you're contradicting yourself while being highly opinionated about other people.
>what's a pseud
who pretend to know about something but when asked to define that thing, they fail.
>how?
you haven't define what you consider "actual music" and later "ugly and pretentious music" and you haven't provide any examples.
you implied that people who listen to music all the time have "Hedonistic imbecility". but what if they're listening what you consider "actual music"?

this was meant for

Read Kierkegaard’s essay The Immediate Erotic Stages, from Either/Or. Great defense of music and the things it can accomplish that other art forms can’t.

Videogames can accomplish much the other forms can't. Does that make them worth anything? Of course not. Learn to think for yourself.

We have that discussion frequently on /ic/. Listening to music isn't the same activity than listening to music while drawing. In the former you actively appreciate it. In the latter it's... well, opinions vary, some say it helps, many fear it would distract them. I wonder how it affects my relation to the world, living most of my life without long periods of silence.

Am I just really high or does that girl's necklace say "cumslut"?

I unironically believe video games can contain new perspectives that lead to new ideas purely from the creative energy being put into making literal games. If not that, they open up mathematical and logical ideas to people who otherwise wouldn’t conceive of them through their use of them so I think they might be of particular value for the reader who is not a mathematician.

From the outside you see a lot of not particularly amazing simulation and rehashing of old gimmicks but there is a great deal that goes into which games succeed and which don’t (if you know how to distinguish between forced jewish success and cult success(which isn’t always mutually exclusive)).

I frankly don’t see how you can dismiss video games without also dismissing, say, chess unless you’re ignorant.

Yes and no, is like saying that one should not read because it will also do a dopamine realese once the book is finished. Music nowdays are composed in a way that we have a gratification reward every 8 seconds or so, my advice is to stay out of pop music and anything similar.

this

Her bracelet *does* say "cumslut". Fuck, that's NPC-core.

Attached: 1556793184450.jpg (400x333, 17K)