Have IQ 168

>Have IQ 168
>Read about 3 thousand books(mostly philosophy and science)
>is actually far right AF

Deal with it!

Attached: xVDdzhSCz5k.jpg (462x604, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic unrealated BTW

Interesting incel jaw structure and double chin beard combo lol

Attached: incel lol.png (924x604, 412K)

Let’s just settle this once and for all

test.mensa.no/

Post your iq and pick left or right.

Or you know if you’re THAT left you can just argue about iq not being reliable

>Phisiognomics
Dude seriously?

>DUDE BEING UGLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T GET LAID
Interesting

Read

>implying that getting laid is important

Are you an incel or something?
Literally just talk with women.

Why did you feel the need to post this cope? We're all anonymous, no one knows you're an incel.
I'm an 8/10 volcel, confirmed by /soc/.

I could feel my brain melting on those questions with the dots

Right

Attached: 0E069AC0-8968-4BE6-AE3B-374A93390DDE.jpg (750x1072, 339K)

>I'm an 8/10 volcel, confirmed by /soc/.
soc rates ugly mothefuckers at around 6-7, so you are at best average
anyway, getting laid has very little to do with looks

You’re forgetting that being rated as above average as a male really means you’re being rated as the top 20%

literally who

also reminder that IQ is not accurately measurable beyond the point of 145-160

How the fuck can anyone understand the final 40% of questions? Am I just a brainlet? The final 40% I just put randomly because I seriously couldn't understand how the fuck can you find any pattern between them.

> incel jaw structure
?

>mensa
>paying for validation
>High intellectual capacity
Pick one and only one

Attached: disdainplebs.jpg (400x462, 48K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-121508_1.png (1080x1722, 161K)

oops, right leaning as well

>reminder that iq is not accurate among 1 in 741 people
>it’s total BULLSHIT

That's neither what I said nor what I implied. Stop being so seething user and your life is happier. IQ is a very well founded concept, one of the most researched in fact, but the further you stray from the mean, the less inaccurate a measurement becomes. The difference between 100 and 120 is far greater than between 140 and 160, just by virtue of how the test is designed.

People are very nice on soc user

That’s pretty much what you said tho

Attached: DBAFCC57-579A-43A3-8659-B060682B674D.jpg (750x602, 94K)

>tfw brainlet centrist

Attached: jesus noooooo.png (708x522, 20K)

Doesn't matter how well you connect the dots when the dots are wrong, because connecting them can't make them right.

No, retard. The SD distribution does not give the accuracy of a measurement, it just tells you about the hypothesized distribution of IQ scores according to how the test battery has been normed. Past the score of 130 this hypothetical starts to correspond less and less to reality, and past 145 you can pretty much say goodbye to any accuracy at all. And any credible IQ test doesn't even give you a score past 160. This is for example also why Mensa does not differentiate between its members in terms of IQ, because all of them are part of the top percentile (>130).

Far right desu

Attached: file.png (1312x807, 72K)

How accurate is this test? I think I'm fucked, guys.

Pretty accurate. A real IQ test involves other parts as well, while this one is only pattern recognition. Standard deviation 15 means that if you get 100 you can be anywhere between 85 and 115, so if you're unhappy with your result just add on another 15.

How much did you get?

>tfw too smart I broke the test
I lean right btw

Attached: 6046055.png (632x174, 10K)

>Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this
Yeah, brilliant idea

what do you mean?

Far-right, but the last like 5 questions I didn't have time for so I think 130 is a good estimate.

Attached: graph.png (634x412, 9K)

I’m Ted-pilled

Attached: AF48C765-392F-4D75-AD37-0B3EF2238D2C.jpg (750x756, 70K)

That is a pic that you downloaded not a screenshot

I actually meant that it is a shit idea and a waste of time, fellow MENSA-XXL member.

It's a test based on pattern recognition. if you practise it, you can memorize the patterns therefore making it easier to get a higher score.

The IQ test was originally designed by the French psychologist Alfred Binet in the early 1900s. But in the new millennium, is the IQ test still an effective means of measuring general intelligence? According to the general consensus, the answer is "no."

An IQ test measures a person’s cognitive ability compared to the population at large. The average IQ is 100, anything above 130 is considered exceptionally smart while a score under 70 is categorized as developmental delays related to intelligence.

Intelligence is defined as general cognitive problem-solving skills. Since the days of Binet, psychologists have agreed that intelligence is much more complex than a single number and may be in fact divided into many subcategories. This is where the IQ test falls short. A Canadian study published online in the journal Neuron concluded that the IQ test is “fundamentally flawed,” seeing that its questions “grossly oversimplify the abilities of the human brain.”

The report identified three indications of human intelligence: short term memory, reasoning skills, and verbal ability. None of these skills are at all accurately measured in the traditional IQ test. So what does the IQ test accurately measure? Well according to Laci Green, host of DNews, “What the IQ test did measured was how well Westerners might do in Western schools.”

Online IQ tests are garbage. The test you linked was such a breeze that it cannot even be considered a waste of time. I scored 16 points lower on the official *pen-and-paper* Mensa IQ test.

Attached: graph.png (634x412, 9K)

Nobody thinks it’s accurate to a t, genius, but it functions for comparing each other

I ended it at about 80% out of frustration and boredom
But i got 125
And left?

That is not what that means at all kek

cope and wrong

Not an argument.