What's wrong with accepting life as it is and living your life like a npc?

what's wrong with accepting life as it is and living your life like a npc?

Attached: 253535.jpg (261x216, 8K)

this is literally my strat rn. thinking too much got me no where so now im just trying to npc mode

Nothing, you whatever you want.

so consciousness is a cruse?

>accepting your life as it is
>life like a NPC
These are not the same thing.

explain the difference

nothing

Attached: 2246521324.jpg (727x487, 48K)

Most NPCs think getting into heated debates on twitter will change something.

what is a npc?

>what's wrong with accepting life as it is
I'm a bagger at Walmart

Nothing, I just don't think that's possible personally. People are what they are, and that's largely made by circumstance whether that's genes or upbringing or w/e. You can try and curve your thoughts, and I recommend that, but you can't do a total 180 and become one of those people that drives the speed limit in the righthand lane and likes Jeff Dunham's standup.

Usual definition is unimportant people, taken from non player controlled characters from video games. In reality we’re all likely to die unimportant so we’re already NPCs

then what's the difference between you and the people who debate on twitter?

why do normies look way more happy in comparison to thinkers?

Once you have tasted the forbidden fruit,
No effort can revert your fallen state;
Virginity will be your poker suit,
Dealt to you by the wicked hands of fate.

Because they’re stupid and content living life in the dark

I don’t think I could lose the level of meta-thought I’m on without brain damage or a chemical lobotomy

Idk. Conformity might be the best thing for some of you guys.

They hide their sorrow because they understand (having not been indoctrinated by depressive philosophers) that it is viewed instinctually by others (just as much as by themselves) as a kind of disease, repelling social circles just as potently as leprosy and reducing both prospects of survival and reproductive fitness.

Thinkers are born into being the thin line of support for a mountain of retarded monkeys

Man if philosophers ruled the hearts and minds of the general public shit wouldn’t be fucked up, don’t pretend incels wouldn’t be nearly as vocal if it weren’t for muh equality.

what's wrong with being a character in the background instead of develop your full potential and live your life according to your will? Nothing

Incels are merely failed normies.

Life is like a contract. Your current state of affairs is the terms and conditions. Some things you must accept. Your age, your race, you height, your origins, and more. Other things are more malleable, open-ended paths. To simply accept your current state is to lop off all those open-ended pathways. You toss out ambition and resign yourself to your lot in life.

Whether that's a good decision depends on what lot you have. It's easier to resign yourself to a good life than a bad one. Someone with a bad life ought to be more ambitious to save themselves.

Just realizing I should have ran with the contract metaphor.

Life is like contract. Life is like a contract. Your current state of affairs is the terms and conditions. Some terms you must accept. Your age, your race, you height, your origins, and more. Other terms are more negotiable. To simply accept your current state is to wave your right to negotiation. You just sign the dotted line without reading the fine print.

what is living life in the dark and what is life living in the light?
aren't we actually stupid who spend most of our by being depressive?

what is a thinker?

so their way of life is right?

what is good life and bad life?

Big difference bud. Normies are people who have friends and sex. Incels have neither. Failed normies have one or the other.

There once upon a time were four kids playing a game of monopoly.
One of the kids got tired of always losing so he came up with new rules for the game.
All four gathered around to hear the new rules.
This was no regular monopoly this was communist monopoly.
This is how you play the kid said. He reached for his pocket grabbed his gun and shot the three kids and took all the monopoly money.
I win.
Some might think it was just a game and it did not call for such a drastic measure.
But the kid said it was justified because morality is just a spook.
The end.
Btw how was my writing?

Incels are wannabe normies. its the only thing they cry about.

Literally nothing

I’m aware these discussions will have no lasting affect except possibly on me and others involved. While this is a generalization, many people on Twitter or Facebook think what they’re doing can lead to some societal change.

so considering the fact that you are aware that having debates have no affect. then you don't fit in the same category with those people.

We are all NPCs
Maturity means accepting this fact
An NPC in denial will be beaten down repeatedly until they give in, or will be killed

Hey my names Bill Macintosh and Im here to INFORM you about this heroic man from Minnesota who showed a right wing extremist the errors of his ways, and turned him away from a life of violence.
Jim Polishoff was going about his day as normal when he spotted an offensive meme on Facebook.
"I saw the meme, it had a green frog saying "fuck n words". I commented "That is rascist, black or white, at the end of the day we are all human" The young man who made the meme replied a week later saying that he had enrolled in a social care course at his local college, and had left his rascist beliefs behind, all because of my comment.

What a heartwarming story.

Maybe. NPC is still a fairly new term thats definition isn’t very rigid yet.

>An NPC in denial will be beaten down repeatedly until they give in, or will be killed
any examples?

yeah you're right
i shouldn't have used this meme term while making the thread

Dreamers
Idealists
Men with hope
Men with spirit

>so their way of life is right?
It is prosocial and adaptive, but maybe less insightful, and who knows what is truly right?

most of the npcs lie in the Men with hope and Men with spirit category.

it's probably nice to feel that you are able to change something. or that anything is important.

perhaps this is the problem. there is nothing wrong with 'accepting life as it is', but if you have to have that thought, you are doing it self-consciously, anxiously, monitoring yourself. if you are without that self-analysis then the circumstances don't matter, your experience of life will be echt. it is because you had to ask this question (or, it is because you were capable of asking it), that you had to ask it. and that is also why the answer won't matter to you, because you will always be miserable.

nice projection bro

>what is good life and bad life?
A good life is one has you contented, without a sense of inner division and conflict with the world and others. You experience life as giving you what you want.

A bad life is that leaves you discontented, with a sense that the world is at odds with you, that you are suffering powerlessly against fate.

nothing at all

Attached: Baruch_Spinoza_-_Franz_Wulfhagen_-_1664.jpg (952x1134, 1.13M)

Dum Spiro Spero NPC

Lmao yea you're such a free thinker as a depressed nihilist faggot. You are a sub 125 iq midwit, congratulations. Move out of the way and watch your betters grab life by the balls. Your perspective is a luxury hindering on historical circumstances that is now coming to an end. Wake up or meet death with some dignity at least

Attached: kgvnkn5nt2931.jpg (1920x2434, 593K)

i didn't meant that in a rude way anons.
the people who debate on facebook and twitter think what they're doing lead to some societal change. the people who take part in elections and stuff like that. like graduation at 22 marriage at 25, kids at 27 etc. they all have hope and a spirit to change the world. but why that lifestyle is considered "normal"? why they don't get killed or repeatedly get beaten down?

can you consciously choose a good life or a bad life?