I saw some faggot with a bandana/hair combo like that of DFW today. I hope it wasn't one of you guys

I saw some faggot with a bandana/hair combo like that of DFW today. I hope it wasn't one of you guys.

Attached: 1458349654688.jpg (500x500, 147K)

I don't trust any man who hides underneath head ware of any kind. If it's not a brace holding up your weak neck, then I consider you to be a coward of the highest order. Embrace your thinning hairline; admire the entropic process taking place on your scalp, and watch as the lines in your face become deeper: proving that things do change. We rot and nurture the New Crop on our declining years. No hat, scarf, bandana, or babushka can protect you from this.

Attached: 1445374630063.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>tfw I went out today wearing a bandana
You in Essen today, bro?

Attached: 3458912593.jpg (227x222, 8K)

unironically yes

Attached: SbBek3hGrq1e35Q8C9G7aDZJrnEs-TcKxKZxTePnTXw.jpg (400x226, 13K)

You just got outed as the pseud of Essen in your favorite forum, fag

What are the odds

Attached: 1560283854683.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

DFW's was for sweat though

SWEAT?! You're telling me this pasty autist couldn't keep the bandana in his pocket, and dab at his forehead when he felt perspiration? I'm not buying it. He's hiding.

well I don't see any evidence of him ever balding so idk what he'd be hiding

Attached: 40 something DFW with better hairline than 20 something me.jpg (620x412, 31K)

That elongated scarecrow forehead.....

Fuck you, it looks awesome.

OP, if you´re still there, I´ll post pics

he said he wore it because he was insecure of his profuse sweating

Post them

Never actually read DFW, lol

Attached: 765098123.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

I take back what I said. This is acceptable.

This looks good.... You get a pass

Passible if you were jogging or doings something where you need to keep the sweat off your face. if its a fashion statement, we may need to reevaluate our relationship.

>unironically

ironic you need to qualify your statement this way considering this is a DFW thread.

Unironically, but actually ironicaly I do find it ironic that he needed to qualify his statment.

OP is this the man?

I'd let you suck my dick.

post pic w timestamp

malte?

Herman?

fritz?

Hitler?

Thx
Thx
I know
Sorry man, only chicks or cute traps for me
Nah
Nah
Nah
Sadly, no

Fucking hell, this thing still up, y´all got no life huh XDD
Grüße an den OP-Bernd, übrigens

Attached: v6cLzPIfnQI.jpg (400x642, 53K)