Untitled

Attached: ECQuf0dUIAog9LA.jpg:large.jpg (1600x1230, 170K)

Attached: 1567449708010.jpg (800x800, 92K)

i love this image because while the author is intimately familiar with the mental processes of a pseud and can present them accurately, he can only speculate about what actually engaging with a book would be like. he wants to present the femanon as literate but he has no idea what it's like to be literate and his best guess is that it involves praising the book with random adjectives while you read. "this is very neat!"

Pseud cope

Why do incels post these racially charged photos? What's wrong with raising black kids?

Attached: 1566396988149.png (592x546, 413K)

>he has no idea what it's like to be literate and his best guess is that it involves praising the book with random adjectives while you read

What's it like to be literate? What are you supposed to think?

Perhaps the author of the meme doesn't mean to suggest the woman is legitimately more literate. The woman is sentimental but honest in her enjoyment here. She's not reading to appear a certain way to others but is reacting from a personal, romantic position. This could even be about Joycean ironic distance vs. Proustian sense immersion.

That’s because the author was likely female and doesn’t have intellectual faculties

brown hands typed this post

we all know what ''dictatorship of the proletariat'' means, it is a codeword for full globohomo disneygooglepepseico corporate tyranny enforced by blue haired queers, fibromalgic cat ladies and nyt bluecheck jewish journalists

>lefty meme designed to support heirarchy
The left is so fake it’s unbelievable, literally right wing minorities.

they are Tyrone's kids you cuck, not a black wife.

top kek

H O T

There are many interpretations.

and only one of them is right

so what happens if the guy in the picture looks like Chad? isn't the meme implying that this guy is subhuman?

>All of the femjak's critiques boil down to "wow this is beautiful" or "wow me feel good reading this"
>This is meant to be good
What a shitty image. Someone wasted a lot of their limited lifespan making it.

Attached: 1567638801110.jpg (1536x2048, 633K)

literacy is the ability to derive meaning from a text and the way to demonstrate that a character is literate would be to have them make some specific and coherent observations about what they're reading. it could be something very simple like "this scene shows that X fells like this about his family, which is then contrasted with something something". that already shows basic literacy. what the image demonstrates instead is the ability to make unsubstantiated value judgements like "this is written well", which has nothing to do with literacy and that i'd associate with the illiterate instead. most people have never been taught literacy and can only talk about media in terms of their feelings ("this was boring") or generic value judgements with random positive and negative adjectives replacing "good" and "bad" for variety. at best they'll slice the work into pieces and judge them individually like those old video game reviews. "that movie had a great script but the actors sucked and the pacing was mediocre. overall i'd give it fifty nine percent of a tomato".

>while the author is intimately familiar with the mental processes of a pseud and can present them accurately,
how would you know that those mental processes are accurate unless you're a pseud yourself?

OP’s picture is ironic. The males thoughts are supposed to be the bottom one, while the woman’s are the top ones. Its a neat way to put it.

>he conflates unfettered neoliberalism with leftism

Attached: 1559318855218.jpg (1337x1289, 178K)

leftists are just liberals except more autistic and useless

i know it from reading your posts. obviously i don't believe that you must be X to know what X's thinking is like or else i wouldn't have attempted to make a point about what the guy thinks by looking at a picture he made.

There's nothing inherently *wink* wrong with raising black kids, some men like to impregnate women and let the the responsibility of parenting to other "men", that's all. In such cases blacks show superior biological fitness, and whites are seen as financial and emotional stability, one can say this is some type of natural hierarchy *wink wink*

>Ii don't know what this word means but i'm too lazy to look it up
I hope, in our age of smartphone convenience, that nobody is like this.

nah i'm sticking with my interpretation. look at how he attempts to characterize her as thoughtful by having her describe her future review as thoughtful but without actually putting anything thoughtful about proust into the thought balloon. the femanon isn't an average person enjoying a book unpretentiously, she's an attempt to praise thoughtfulness and literacy that's sunk by his inability to demonstrate these qualities.

>liberals

Attached: E7C083A0F07B91F4B144D06C39D8B9F019C9A338.gif (388x298, 953K)

God, they were so based, i miss population cleansing communism bros.
I am not being ironic.

Chapocel trannies go back.

This is a very neat insight I never thought about life that way.

lmao fuck off whore its the other way round. Go read more writers of color or forced feminist fantasy books brainlet roastie.

leftism is just colonialism for shitskins

if only they cleansed what needs to be cleansed

Roasties are retarded

I've never met a woman who liked Proust or was even capable of reading his entire opus. My mom admitted that she herself abandoned it halfway through Within a Budding Grove

Lydia Davis is one of the best translators of Proust. Women are fairly prominent in French literature departments, and most all of them have read In Search of Lost Time.

Proust was widely read by bourgeois women in and just after his time. He was a fag social climber who spent pages describing fashion and female sexual debauchery.

I don't understand both people who try to shit on women as a group and those who try to defend their honour.

You have the thought bubbles backwards
Women aren’t capable of complex thought

I wasn't trying to defend the honor of women in general as a group. I clearly said that Proust is a novelist who has always appealed to women. Reading Proust is not especially honorable. The other poster was trying to give the impression Proust is for serious, literary men. Anyone who has actually read Proust can discern his clear appeal to female interests. Denying that is as silly as claiming Proust can only be understood by homosexuals.

My mom has read it fully

Pic is a good commie cope, sorry sweaty, not only Nazis believe hierarchy is natural and inherent, but so does everyone with a brain.

I agree with the picture
>ugly man is wrong
How lookist of you user

>Denying that is as silly as claiming Proust can only be understood by homosexuals.
that's true so we should trust OP's expert opinion on him

what if i'm both of these at the same time whilst reading a book? nothing new I guess, yet another false dichotomy created by Yea Forums

Proust is one of many heterosexual authors who have been disingeniously appropriated by the democratic party's gay agenda.

So you have a penis and a vagina