*Retroactively, retrocausally and concurrently refutes himself thousands of times throughout his entire life*

*Retroactively, retrocausally and concurrently refutes himself thousands of times throughout his entire life*

Whoah.

Attached: Martin_Luther.jpg (600x645, 470K)

*ahem*
FUCK THE POPE AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 831-8318812_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-based-pepe-in-a-tuxedo.png (998x970, 84K)

*burns in hell*
damn... i guess literally ignoring the word of God as written in the Bible was a mistake...

Attached: BN-TG755_PROTES_FR_20170503123610.jpg (632x810, 104K)

kek
yep, he should've become Eastern Orthodox and gotten saved. oh well.

>casuallitually refutes his own stance on the pope by admitting the succession of Christ, and the primacy of the True Church on his 95 theses, and later contradicts himself by denying these core tenants he nailed to a door
Imagine retroactively refuting yourself this badly.

How did he get away with it??

Where in the bible does it say
>aristocrats can buy their way into heaven
>you can call any earthly man father
>it's ok to pray to saints
>Mary is just as if not more important than Jesus

He didn't .

The bourgeois of northern Europe supported him for their own political gain

unironically, because the printing press made it easy for him to propagate his ideas to the unwashed german masses.

>>you can call any earthly man father
whats the 5th commandment?

>Solo scriptura
Yaiks

Where does it say Sola Scriptura and Sola Fide?

Attached: 1566084124885.jpg (889x1126, 285K)

>I-It says it in my Luther bible
>*tries to hide the Epistle of James*

>>aristocrats can buy their way into heaven
Indulgences did not expiate mortal sins. They were purely to lesson one's material possessions on earth, which, as loving money leads to spiritual atrophy. St. Anthony sold all that he had.
"For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel” (1 Corinthians. 4:14–15).
You are not calling the man himself father, apostleship continues the mission and name of Christ, and like Paul, the priest being called father is in persona Christi.
Asking the saints to pray for you is the same as asking a living individual to pray for you. Viewing their life and struggles can be very helpful for learning how to combat a particular sin, and gives a good example to imitate. Of themselves, they did nothing. Christ himself said no man is good. Their goodness consisted of surrendering their will's purely to God's.
She is not regarded as more important than Christ, yet at the same time, she is not insulted and denigrated as she is in the protestant 'tradition', to which most deny her perpetual virginity. She prophetically said herself, " all generations shall call me blessed."

Attached: 1527438056534.png (642x705, 303K)

>>it's ok to pray to saints
Protestants are closet atheists that don't actually believe life goes on beyond death

based

Attached: 1566778579323.jpg (400x400, 31K)

The unlawful use of indulgences was condemned by plenty of Popes before Luther arrived
The bible refers to earthly men as fathers all the time, so you point is basically just autism.
Catholic's don't pray to saints. We venerate them as model Christians and ask that they offer prayer prayers to God for us and with us while they are in Heaven (see Revelation 5:8). Augustine also completely debunks your point as well in The City of God, along with explaining why we shouldn't pray to the angels if I remember correctly.
Mary was born without sin as she was spared by God and given perpetual virginity. She also gave birth, raised the Son of God and taught Him many important things during his childhood. So she at least deserves to be venerated. Differing from Saints, Mary's entire body and soul is in Heaven whereas Saints have only their soul in Heaven. No Catholic views her as more important than Christ, but the aforementioned things are enough to have her viewed as a vital figure in Christianity and certainly not to be shoved aside when discussing the Son of God

Also
>where in the bible does it say sola scriptura?

who would win, the millenia old largest most powerful church in the entire world or one single monk from a german backwater?

The Epistle of James was disputed in the very early church, ironically Luther was actually closer to the patristics on this one.

Say it with me folks: radical CATHOLIC extremism.

Attached: 831377234.0.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Catholic Church won the long game. Counter-Reformation was widely successful and there are more Catholics worldwide than Protestants. Protestants also have no defined doctrine, leading to all sorts of shit that has no place in Christianity.

>2019 A.D.
>Still whining about Luther
>Still not realizing that Calvin had an immensely greater influence on subsequent Protestant theology

Attached: John_Calvin_by_Holbein.png (800x1024, 1.32M)

Literally who?

they both suck

Attached: Untitled.png (675x432, 561K)

The conclusion of calvinism is that God is evil and it is him that sends people to hell rather than themselves.

>that meme
Kek.

>The conclusion of calvinism is that God is evil
No, the conclusion is that God is sovereign.
>and it is him that sends people to hell rather than themselves.
Of course people doom themselves by their own sins, after which God judges and punishes them. What's wrong with this?

Calvinists aren't christian

They can't. Since they have a lot of money They can give them as penance in the act of confession Thus obtaining an indulgence. This doesn't mean they dont have to repent For What they did, or That They don't have to actually confess. Same as with other indulgences.
>You can call any earthly man father
Priest a aren't earthly men they have entered the succession of Peter. Even those that end up in hell Have a role beyond themselves.
>It's ok to pray to saints
We pray WITH saints in the understanding that "where two or more are in prayer, the Lord is with them".
Saints aren't superhéroes, they just pray for you and God tends to listen to them.
She isn't she's just the head-saint Because Jesus listens to his mom.
>Where in the bible
Flippantly, in the parts that Luthy decided weren't bible. Actually nowhere: You see We believe that The Bible + The Traditions of the Faith make up the Revelation and the Depositum Fidei; so We don't have to be litteralists and We dab upon atheists that tell us not to mix fibers, while You can only seethe.
Meanwhile your theology is actively self contradictory since the bible itself flatly contradicts sola schriptura and after all Luther had to ask Jews For What books should be Canon in the OT, since he had Nothing like an Oecumenical council to decide that.
Can you imagine being such a KEK as to ask the people that refused and hate your Messiah What the words of your Messiah were?
I hope this helped solve some of your doubts and misunderstandings (that is 500 years old ad hominem attack that the atheists copied from you) on the Faith. Yours In prayer.

Attached: IMG_6856.png (446x520, 145K)

Addendum: see This is the reason Why i became Catholic. I never see the Church being actually attacked for It's real problems. I only See retarded ad hominem that you could solve by reading the CCC for 15 seconds and which are the clear origin of the same ad hominem that atheists use against all Christians.
In the end I figured that If the enemy only shoots you salve, It's because he has no True bullets.

I mean I understand he had good intentions but wow. I think I've experienced enough scratchy earrape guitar and fog machines for one lifetime. What a disaster

Attached: C8XSWCSVoAERWJ7.jpg (698x768, 88K)

>Of course people doom themselves by their own sins, after which God judges and punishes them. What's wrong with this?
That's mutually exclusive with predestination.

>Counter-Reformation was widely successful
Counter-reformation led to creation of jesuits, and I would call that a loss for everybody.

Still less zogged than L*therans

that just makes catholicism look even shitter if martin luthers shit tier criticism and arguments were enough to convince people. clearly the papist church was so bad people were just looking for an excuse to leave

or they were just lazy and wanted it to be easier to receive salvation.

Jesuits were infiltrated by free masons. Even Francis has acknowledged this.

Gap between is wide as strand of hair.
They were infiltrated by Spanish occultists called Alumnbrados which means illuminated, church gave them jobs after inquisition had investigated them for heresy, many jesuits were former members of alumnbrados. Freemasons themselves are tied to knights templar. Many ways catholic church is dealing with chickens that have come back to roost.
Reformation was more favored by nobility, as it allowed them to confiscate church property.