Books about homosexuality

what should i read?

Attached: 406de29b96a02a0b.png (1280x791, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_microbiome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yukio Mishima and Memoirs of Hadrian

Oscar Wilde

Attached: 99an88jy2og31.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

Romans 1, it's a letter in the Bible.
Enjoy.

The swimming pool library
Giovanni's room
Queer

These are my fave and I'm a bender

This stole from Plato but still VERY based.

Attached: Plato laws.jpg (960x720, 231K)

Leviticus

The Bible

go away chr*stians

Your diary desu

Attached: faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

you gay trannies are being brainwashed by the system's propaganda, wake up before its too late

Attached: 415kqcC3qeL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 27K)

James Joyce
Only fags like Ulysses

Incredibly based and redpilled

Attached: images (2).jpg (257x196, 8K)

I’m not a Christian, just an agnostic traditionalist

tl,dr

Gays literally have bacterial parasites that they unconsciously seek to spread

so?

>Family research institute
lole

It's a public health threat

OP diary desu

>so?
Found the bug chaser

>HIV
>bacteria
found the retard

Attached: shit-eating-brainlet-brainlet-51735947.png (500x621, 66K)

>reading comprehension and immediate jumping to conclusions
>didn't even bother cropping his shitty wojak edit
I think reddit is a little more up to your speed.

The copy talks about Toxoplasma Gondii, not HIV

do you even know what bug chasing is, retard monkeys??

I know what it is, but bug chasing is irrelevant to the topics discussed in the copypasta. The author states that homosexuals are motivated by and exclusively exist to propogste T. Gondii.

I implied that you were a filthy, bug chasing degenerate with no self worth because your first reaction to reading "having bacterial parasites they unconsciously seek to spread" was absolute apathy, you braindead sodomite.

>I implied that you were a filthy, bug chasing degenerate with no self worth because your first reaction to reading "having bacterial parasites they unconsciously seek to spread" was absolute apathy, you braindead sodomite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_microbiome

Attached: 5ac1b8838a7aff89af3ff677ba3f070d.jpg (720x303, 27K)

Repent, filthy sodomite.

Attached: 1567483286848.jpg (964x769, 434K)

>HIV virus is a natural inhabitant of the human body
le epick wojakpost, here's my upboat

Parasitic creatures are not native

Cockbrain

why
>In humans, T. gondii is one of the most common parasites in developed countries;[7][8] serological studies estimate that 30–50% of the global population has been exposed to and may be chronically infected with T. gondii, although infection rates differ significantly from country to country.

I thought Yea Forums wasn't as retarded as the rest of Yea Forums. See ya faggots

>parasites
>infected
>infection rates
Good, go prolapse your anus and die of AIDS somewhere else, you mistake of nature.

If 80% of humanity decided to cut off 1 arm, would it be considered normal human biology to have 1 arm simply because that's how the majority is?

Normal: conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

Attached: 1566670192607.gif (320x367, 2.43M)

Thank God you're a faggot so you won't pass your horrid fucking genes, you are beyond retarded.

poster's below diary desu

Unironically off yourself you filthy disease apologist

Why did you censor christian? Did you feel you were being too intolerant and phobic otherwise?

Fucking Rightfags!
The velvet rage

>Why did you censor christian? Did you feel you were being too intolerant and phobic otherwise?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

The Bible

Imagine not having a brain and actually believing an user citing 80s studies about homosexuality being spread through "brain parasites" and spouting pseudo-intellectual "talking points" that can be disproved in minutes using google.

Is it gay to like kigu? Both appreciating it and wanting to be one?

Attached: 1567831906878.jpg (4096x3072, 968K)

Proletarian Humanism by Gorky

When a jewish borat plays a spy I know oyu will not bat an eye
ahahaha

Attached: ohya.jpg (450x624, 60K)

epic

Are you the repressed guy from the other thread?

Hocquenghem

Attached: 978-0-8223-1384-7_pr.jpg (600x947, 171K)

I just want another man to love and live an otherwise happy moral life completely ignoring gay politics and culture and other decadence of modern life.

Why did i have to be made attracted to only males while the straights who never have to deal with such difficulties can live an easy life and write off homosexual feelings without such struggles?

If anyone could give me some guidance, preferable someone who isn't hateful but maybe a christian who actually wants to help others, i would appreciate it.

The fuck are you talking about? women are fucking pain. Gays live life on easy mode

And dont cry that your life is so hard because mean comments on internet

Attached: 72f698a53de3172d6f6a787795dac236-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

“Why did I have to” is a useless question to ask. It did happen, you have disordered desires. “Why” doesn’t make a lick of difference. Just focus on the “what do I do.” And that’s accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and live either a monogamous heterosexual or a celibate life by the grace of God.

Just transition

I'm a virgin whose conscious prevents them from having sex, and i could never marry someone that i didn't love.

is that more amoral than being gay.

My unpublished diary desu.

Gravity's Prideflag

No, it's much preferred

Hunter x Hunter

pretty cringe desu

>get my cock sucked for hours literally whenever i want by my choice of a cute femboy that bows to my masculinity while the rest of Yea Forums copes with being an incel by deluding themselves into the "morality" of jerking off in their room or cumming in their sheets as a result of nofap, or deal with the degrading and pathetic societal norm of chasing and appeasing women only to end up married to one who uses sex as a bargaining tool

life is swell, i'll pass on my genes through IVF whenever the time is appropriate

>See ya faggots
See ya tomorrow

Attached: 5FA00F8A-6955-43D5-AC94-6EC864027C9C.jpg (303x450, 31K)

Probably gonna make a new chart soon

Attached: homo lit v2.jpg (1644x3520, 949K)

Attached: cumbrain civilisation.jpg (952x800, 184K)

El manifiesto comunista

based

Attached: 1555129017186.jpg (305x348, 78K)