What is the right-wing equivalent of Harry Potter?

What is the right-wing equivalent of Harry Potter?

Attached: dfa.jpg (837x840, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbKzUMDLvBQ
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the holocaust

Siege, probably, it's just as much as a poorly written masturbation fantasy

Atlas Shrugged

t. hasn't read Siege

turner diaries? we don't have an equivalent

capitalism isn't right wing

>how can I make fun of the Right?
pretty hard, isn't it?

there are multiple really
the most egregious example is the Kekistani thing but that lacked staying power

the imaginary jewish conspiracy is a big one, this has been used as justification far all kinds of atrocities throughout time, from the holocaust to vehicular manslaughter

do cons still follow that whole "qanon" larp?

Lord of the Rings?

Warhammer 40k

Lord of the Rings

Both of these are based though.

Should I read that shit? I'm totally up for killing people

The Bible
(Unironically)

yes, murder your mailman and read siege

Dante's Divine Comedy

I've seen conservatives quote or make reference to it all the time.

football.

Attached: cheesehead.jpg (3456x2588, 1.73M)

"Conservatives"
Liberals you mean

republicans aren't right wing either

Huh, yeah. Curious.

oh boy, its another episode of "autists play quadrant semantics to evade the point."

>oh boy, its another episode of "autists play quadrant semantics to evade the point."

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

The Chronicles of Narnia

not an argument you low-functioning manchild

>not an argument you low-functioning manchild

Attached: 1541088114267.jpg (243x234, 18K)

>jews,capitalism, and racial death are right wing
kys

>hehe my SOI MEMES mean i don't have to form an argument

Liberals are right-wing.

>>hehe my SOI MEMES mean i don't have to form an argument

Attached: 1566888848758.png (708x800, 39K)

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE RIGHT DON"T FILTER REALITY THROUGH THEIR FAVOURITE MEDIA & POP-CULTURE?!

Attached: soy frustration.jpg (820x836, 347K)

ok rabbi

Take this low effort garbage to whatever shitty board you come from.

reminder

Attached: pol_reddit_0.png (944x4013, 660K)

Attached: gospelgettingboring.jpg (600x350, 32K)

he's actually right about what he's trying to say, though. the people who are generally labeled "right-wing" in america are capitalist cucks. right-wing vs left-wing is a spectrum that exists within liberalism, not the entirety of politics. stop being a retard.

Why do they call each other centipedes?

wtf I love boomers now

Harry Potter IS right-wing though.

Some leftists are like Fools. They're the funny kind of stupid and can be somewhat dangerous if left to their own devices. Right wingers on the other hand are like axe-wielding maniacs. Completely deranged, a menace to everyone, and need to be put down ASAP. Not funny at all.

The lord of the rings of course

Attached: e82.jpg (2250x2700, 997K)

>Right wingers on the other hand are like axe-wielding maniacs.
based

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x335, 51K)

This image is edited. You must actually be retarded if you didn't catch on to it.

Only axe weilding that comes to mind is that tranny in the convenience store smashing some guys head in with an axe.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbKzUMDLvBQ
"her"

The right doesn't use pop-culture because fiction is built right into the ideology. You have your average boomer shithead who thinks that things were better back in the good ol' days when America and the USSR almost nuked each other and Americans had literal race riots on their streets. You also have your alt-right loons whose ideology revolves around fantasizing about some vague idealized past made up of Greek and Roman statues, some Celtic/Nordic shit and those big castles and Cathedrals you see in Europe.

like centipedes, trump votes are repulsive, dangerous creatures, and the best course of action should you encounter either is to smash them with the nearest rock.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6sgi7l/older_ladypede_here_a_year_ago_i_browsed_reddit/

based

Cringe post

He's not wrong though.

>some vague idealized past made up of...
Don't forget the countless pictures of pretty white women and/or blonde children standing in wheat fields.

>IDEALS BAD

Attached: d0a.png (640x480, 14K)

It's a gross misrepresentation or misunderstanding but you keep believing what stops you from having your feefees hurt,

t. right-winger that got offended by the truth

Jesus imagine being a 50 y/o larping about kikestan

>You have your average boomer shithead who thinks that things were better back in the good ol' days when America and the USSR almost nuked each other
It's legitimately worrying that people can type this and not realize they're describing multiple decades.

Attached: 1549842888719.jpg (550x778, 48K)

>I DONT HAVE A COUNTERARGUMENT SO ILL JUST ACCUSE YOU OF DRESSING LIKE GUY FIERI YOU TOXIC LITTLE SHIT

Attached: 1560952847788.png (231x218, 9K)