Untitled

Attached: 1557119049613.jpg (750x544, 103K)

Based and chinkpilled

you respect men who tell you what kind of rights you get to have?

stop shilling this faggot who has nothing to do with literature.
cringe and sagepilled.

Age has not been kind to him Jesus.

>age
You mean his nightmare-fuelled schizophrenia.

I like the edgy Julius Evola pose/ camera angle he did there.

What did whitehead mean by this?

He's the greatest philosopher alive and the voice of the generation.

I have no respect for politicians, merchants, working class, students, journalists or bureaucrats.

>just

Enough he should be banned from youtube.
He is a racist misogynist genocidal nazi.

Since human rights are wrong, we should strip him of the "right" to life and throw this faggot of the next bridge.

don't anybody go beyond the thumbnail or anything

fuckng christ

it's the only way the alt-rightcel can rationalise his inherently irrational fear of the unknown: drugs and people who are different

>irrational
>unknown
holy cope lmao

Lol what is a human right? Is it a right that belongs to a human? So it belongs to humans that are not yet born? No, it doesn't? Then it isn't a human right.

>people who commit the majority of the crime
>people who vote for policies that exploit you economically
>people who drive down the wages of the
poorest segment of your own population
>people who will slowly take over your land and persecute you in the future once they themselves become the majority
Oh no, you just irrationally hate them.

I have had this thought before.
Human Rights aren’t real.
It’s not that I don’t believe every human should be treated with dignity, it’s that I don’t believe anyone is owed anything from someone else.
A “right” is something that has to be taken away from you, it’s not something someone else has to give to you.
You have a right not to be murdered. You are by default not being murdered. Someone else has to take that away from you, therefore it is a right.
You do not have a right to be given anything by anyone else, which is typically what “human rights” are about (a “right” to food and water).
You don’t have a right to someone else’s food or water. You have a right to pursue those things for yourself and your own survival.

Guessing it will probably be that modern liberal "human rights" tend to rely on gathering and distribution of resources by initiation of force and therefore immoral.

>rights
>real
LMAO

Attached: D4FF4C80-3221-4101-B51E-6BE0025F0344.jpg (331x334, 16K)

Next he says women are real.