Meanwhile, on female Yea Forums

>Meanwhile, on female Yea Forums...

Attached: 1567838454151.jpg (1024x683, 390K)

They can't be any less productive than us.

>tfw no bf

i hate women

>tfw Chad doesn't want to commit after i let him use me as a cumdumpster for months
>i'm writing a novel about how all men are assholes

This but unironically.

Female Yea Forums get replicas of Roman gladius swords? Are they about to compete to the death?

>female Yea Forums
So, r eddit?

Every woman competes to the death.
They call that friendship.

based and redpilled

Middle would definitely be the first to die, no contest. Observe how she handles her sword incredulously, like she's incapable of understanding what it even is not to speak of handling it. Appropriately she's the least attractive of the three.

The dark left one shows promise. Watch how with strong jaw and desiring eyes she admires her sword. Without a doubt a plenty of bloodthirst and battle capability to be found here.

Nevertheless it is right, the most attractive, who is the natural warrior favorite to win here. Her smug aura as she possesses her sword as if it's no external tool but a natural projection of herself speaks volumes to her potential as a battaliant. It may be a somewhat close battle at first between her and left but to a keen eye it's all to clear who the ultimate victor will be. She's the kind of woman you'd have no doubt following through heaven and hell for.

literally no female version of Yea Forums exists or has ever been created.

What does this mean?

Why dont women want to discuss things anonymously with total freedom?

I could kill every one of these women with my bare fists. A single punch each. It's amazing how much better men are than women.

>Every poster is like butterfly.

Attached: 1565638615993.png (1177x1080, 859K)

It does exist.
crystal cafe

>like ummmhAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAa why areAHAHA we holdingtihiheheihei the swords like like they'reEHE he hEEEEEEEEEE like cocks folksMHMHMHMHAHAHA???????1!?!/!?!

Pretty sure that's an indie rock band dude.

>sword is just a symbol of the penis
>a gun is just a penis ejeculating a shot
God damn it, all violence is due to patriarchy.

Google it faggot, it's a the equivalent of 4chin that allows only female posters.

how the fuck is it the equivalent of Yea Forums if it allows on one gender to post? That means its not anonymous at all.

wtf, is this thing real, how do i even know any of these posters are female?
the topics are pretty funny though.