Nursing or Creative Writing degree?

Nursing or Creative Writing degree?

Attached: 1558132563135.png (1242x2208, 2.64M)

Nursing.

Try double majoring in a STEM and humanities/arts.

STEM, faggot. "Nursing" lmao give me a fucking break, you silly nurse wannabe.

Nursing makes decent money in the US. I don't even know what applications creative writing has. You could always read or write during your nurse job if you work night shift or work somewhere where it isn't busy.

You sound like a faggot.

Says the nurse.

>Says the nurse.

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>I'm a nurse, bro, I didn't have the balls to become a doctor so now I do the job of a literal woman lmao

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Being a nurse Is fun, I'ts like training to be a plumber for humans

if you are a european follow your passion, if you are an American already shoot yourself, if you don't want to kill yourself [yet] just get any degree that gives you a job

>the job of a literal woman lmao
The women can't even do chest compressions.

Imagine having a girlfriend who sends you picture like that haha

I had a girlfriend who had a similar body but she was rather shy about sending pictures.

i'd bust a nut to this rn if I wasn't on nofap

Attached: 2018_NYR_15654_0023_000(the_le_nain_brothers_saint_jerome).jpg (3200x2504, 627K)

nurse

philosophy minor, fuck creative writing degree unless you want to actually be a staff writer

Attached: apugib.jpg (434x319, 38K)

Trivial. A nurse gf can do kinky sex every night and can save your life. A creative writing gf probably has BPD and will fuck 5 black guys to spite you over some perceived minor offense, then cry to make you feel guilty in order to take her back, and if you don't she'll either accuse you of rape or kill herself while passive-aggressively blaming you in the suicide letter, all the while being entirely justified in her mind.

>tfw my sister is a nurse
>tfw my ex is was a creative writing MFA
this is all accurate

nurse practitioners make from 90 to 110k and nurse anesthesiologists make like 190k and that specific nursing practice is 40% men

creative writing could only be taken as a minor I thought?

Oh yeah well I'm a code monkey and I make $50k a year working 80 hour weeks trying to meet arbitrary deadlines set by clients who abuse me like a slave. Take that, brainlets.

Roasties reee

you... know that your sister can do kinky sex every night?
that's pretty hot

yes... it is. :^)

I choose nursing (on that thot's milkies haha)

nursing borders on being a blue collar job, manlier than sitting your ass down with fat furries on computers

This, but unironically

Based gynopilled

Writing only if you feel an overwhelming urge to write and either (a) you're good enough already that they'll pay you to do it, or (b) you are independently wealthy and do not have to worry about things like jobs.