Bought this expecting to have a broad overview of the current geopolitical climate

>Bought this expecting to have a broad overview of the current geopolitical climate
>It's just a fucking long laundry list of bad things America has done the past 50 years with a few naughty Israel and climate change is gonna fuck us mixed in
>Just waves off the theories of China and India being new superpowers with they have their own interior issues without really going into them
>Already feel I got baited because of this
>Talking about the conflicts that America had/has, such as the ongoing tension with Iran
>-Insert spooky quote that sounds ominous-
>Aha! Got yah! It was actually America that said that! Not who you think would be the bad guys!
>does this multiple times

Fuck Chomsky.

Attached: Chomsky.jpg (1650x2560, 306K)

Americans are literally the bad guys, though.

Attached: Steinberg_NO_100.jpg (1400x946, 252K)

A villain is always the hero of his own story, etc.

I must warn you as a former Chomskyzombie thst he has about two or three books worth knowing about, and then beyond that he repackages and sells the same book every three months for every year he remains alive.

I was surprised at how 'lightweight' Chomsky felt when i finally read him a few years back. this also reminds me that last year i read 3 Kissinger books and how impressed i've been with those.

A World Restored and Diplomacy are both excellent.

Jews.

Chomsky's whole shtick is sophomoric contrarianism and he's impressive if you know nothing else.

Though i'd add that i did really like his early essays on the stages of the Vietnam war.

He's was not bad writer in his day, but something, it feels, sapped his later work, it's lacking that youthful exuberance that i really liked .

It does make me think, how many of these old world colossus are really all they are cracked up to be?

Have you read any Neil Postman? He kicks ass, and he doesn't just repackage the same damn book.

That's Chomsky for you. His political beliefs are basic bitch but he's good at rhetorical side of it. As a linguist he's also funny, it's the kind of dude who has lots of imagination, so to keep being employed by whatever uni he is employed right now, he just writes some convoluted theory after theory, essentially consciousness stream and uses his reputation to publish them, without doing any "hard" part of it(so for instance he does theory but doesn't look for sort of comparative evidence for it). Sometimes he is right but this shouldn't be attributed to him, but to legions of his cultists within the field who will actually read and research his brainfarts.

This

>Neil Postman
out of nought but spite i haven't. I he was pushed on me by an, not all that bright ex, and i refused to read him out fear of catching the stupid aswell.

It was my first Chomsky book and I felt the same way.

I'll give Kissinger a read soon.

You mean jews

Who can I read that's more in-depth but not a bootlicker?

You have to understand that the main audience of his books has to have this spelled out to them

You and Israel are the same shit.

Chomsky's half of Manufacturing Consent is actually the weaker half of the book.

Its bad to deny history user

Attached: 1567693830608.jpg (600x600, 92K)

>mah joooz
do you brainlets really never tire of this shit

So whats his best book?

He was repackaging the same shit within the same book as well. Literally identical sentences appearing multiple times throughout the book, presumably to try and drill in the ideas? But it made me feel like I was losing my mind.

Americans are Jews and Jews are Americans.

Actually sounds based. I'm gonna pick this up.

I feel like Chomsky has done this for so long this is all he knows how to do now

He gives reasoning for it. No one else is doing it. Why would he stop?

>tfw you take the trotskyite to neocon pipeline realise that DARPA the RAND corporation and the Central Intelligence Agency were the real communist vanguard all along. Communism being nothing less and nothing more than the establishment of an universal and homogenous neohegelian State of Right backed by overwhelming american israeli defense superiority.

Attached: thumb_human-life-is-a-comedy-one-must-play-it-seriously-56054852.png (300x230, 41K)