Tfw just bought this book

>tfw just bought this book
>Read the introduction
>such amazing prose!!!
>Read wikipedia
>Considered the greatest Arabic literature!!
>Tfw devout baptist
>Read first page of this
>Honestly love it because it's written as hard as leviticus

Yo the Quran is based wtf why didn't yall say something.

Attached: 4151lji7Y7L.jpg (324x500, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ifllgTA2pmY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtu.be/OCzA6xR42zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm happy for you user

Are you a nig? Why do you write like them?

care to extrapolate?

thank you thank you

bait

Baptists are the closest denomination to Islam so of course you like it.

Why are we being spammed with Koran endorsements and why do none of these students of Islam know what a tafsir is?

Which version of the Quran should I read, bros?

None. Read The Bible, nigger.

Cringe and IslamwillsavetheWestfromitself pilled

>IslamwillsavetheWestfromitself
This is a severely retarded theory. The West converting to Islam would only increase immigration from third world countries and accelerate the West's death.

This, but don't read the Bible either.

based.

now read muhammads biography to give it some context

There's not one surah that is written nearly as well as any chapter in the Bible. The entire Quaran isn't worth even the five poetical books of the Bible (Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon).

>6000 years of technological and cultural degradation later, after all the books of the western Canon were burned, all the monuments hagiasophiaed and all women industriali raped; Jamal, user's far successor, Finally understands that something went wrong and writes a long dissertation on Why on vellum.
>The Royal Torturer declares lawful process on him and kills him in the course of various months for badmouthing the qaliph.
>Meanwhile on Mars, the Archbishop of Neo-Tokyo 3 declares crusade on the Earthlings and dispatches various bioweapons towards earth.

>the west will die because no white people
Nope. Try getting rid of alcohol and fornication and that will slow down your death.

sandniggers are Caucasian and have the same graeco-roman philosophical and abrahamic inheritance so its a lesser evil than say far east asians or blacks which have no link racially or otherwise whatsoever

reformed baptists*

>baptist
>likes the Qu’ran
Checks out

care to extrapolate?

care to extrapolate?

>hate iconography and saint-veneration
>believe anyone not like them is going to hell
>anti-intellectual, anti-contemplative theology
>love Israel
Baptists and Salafis are brothers from other mothers

>Salafis
>Like Israel

Attached: D59365C9-7B47-49EB-9DD4-7FD4A22B0FF8.png (336x431, 292K)

Worked

Hey op if you're not baiting i hope you watch this , it's life changing
youtu.be/ifllgTA2pmY

Huh?

I agree that the Quran has some nice prose to it, but I felt it was a little vain and trite with its superfluity for a religious text. You can say the bible is dry, but I think the somber frankness is much better when discussing things of a spiritual or metaphysical context.

Im not trolling

The Greco-Romans of yesterday are the Europeans of today. Severe ethnic migration happened over the last 2000 years and it was all westward. For example the Iranians of today were the Indians of 2000 years ago.

The problem with reading the Koran in translation is that it was always meant to be recited publicly so the beauty and transcendence of the performance aspect of the Koran is lost when you simply read the text. Think of it this way. If you read the text of sacred choral music, it would be pretty bland. But hear a fully orchestrated performance, and what were mere words feel as though they come from God himself. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE

U cute

This video of a black man reciting the Quran restore my faith in blacks
youtu.be/OCzA6xR42zg

Ctrl+c, Ctrl-v the book. Unironcally worst book I've read since To Kill A Mockingbird in 9th grade.

The Quran is a vile piece of work. It's even worse when it comes to slave morality than the Bible is. Not only does it see the moral universe of Judaism and Christianity (and Zoroastrianism) as valid, but it actually turns this doctrine into a call to arms for every emotionally stunted, spiritually empoverished and intellectually insignificant subhuman to join. It's the fanatical cry of the weak and stupid to take down anything of hierarchy and value, and to replace it with a rubble of rules by the ill constituted, for the ill constituted. That you find these inane ramblings a thing of beauty tells me that you're part of this crowd of vileness, who collectively embrace this slander against the very essence of life.

>be 24 yo khv
>read the Quran
>completely change my views on women, start seeing them as property
>all of the sudden I have more women trying to fuck me than I know what to do with
Anyone else?

Attached: F5E1C132-BD88-4035-8413-19AE726DFE1D.jpg (1242x1245, 404K)

Anyone have any book recommendations about Islamic history or Muslim societies.

I’ve read basic introductory books, like Karen Armstrong’s “Muhammad”, “No God but God” by Reza Aslan and the Koran, but little else with the exception of “Women of Sand and Myrrh” by Hanan al-Shaykh.

Attached: 9743CBE9-73AD-4B9E-A135-C6C52CAEFA7F.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Attached: snl.jpg (848x800, 80K)

Why are you reciting pages from Dune?

Muslims do a lot of fornicating, stop perpetuating the lie that they don't.

Don't read the koran, don't read the bible. Read into Daoism.

Jonathan A.C. Brown's book on hadith is fine if you want to learn about the meticulous lengths Muslim scholars went to preserve Muhammad's teachings. I doubt any other religion has something akin to hadith sciences.

Oxford world classics
Read both, faggots.
Have you read the Quran in Arabic?

>not recommending The Study Quran

I’ll look into it. thanks, user.

Welcome to Islam brother! Let me know if you need instructions for putting that pipe bomb together. :)

I shit you not he is the absolute double of my local priest.