It's impossible to have faith if you weren't raised that way

It's impossible to have faith if you weren't raised that way

Attached: jesus.jpg (194x260, 8K)

We are born atheist, true.
Religion is a form of child abuse.

Then the first Christians were larping?

They were already religious beforehand

Get a job.

Then the first religious people were larping?

It's impossible not to have faith in something.
Is there anyone who does not have faith that "1+1=2", or that they exist in some way?
Agnosticism is not the same as hard atheism.

False equivalency

1 + 1 = 2 by definition. 2 is a label given to the sum of 1 and 1.

Terrible post

Attached: 1209836091765.jpg (375x500, 30K)

based and humepilled or maybe shestovpilled, fuck kant

OP did not specify what kind of faith they had in mind.
Anyone who assumes that there is "a" universe will assume that the universe exists. It may have either always existed or not always existed existed as it is. If there is "a" universe, then what exists is the universe, and what is not part of the universe does not exist. In contrast to the inexistent, the universe must be a united whole. Otherwise, it would not be "the" universe. If it has always existed, then the universe was not created by something outside of itself. Therefore, it is eternally self-created or self-creating.
That which is all and self-creating is GOD.
There is nothing to be remarked about GOD except for what there is to be said that is known about the universe. Moral sentiments have no more of a correspondence to what is within God than the imaginary.

All people are born Muslim.
/thread

Correct. Pure knowledge would be stasis, dead, un-life; wisdom is the voluntary limit of knowledge in order to move forward and live.

>Religion is a form of child abuse.
Of course a tranny believes this.

Is Butterfly a NEET? That makes her (his?) situation even sadder.

You are also born speechless and unable to clean yourself, doesn't mean shit you fucking retard

Nothing more spiritual than a trans. Believing in having a “woman’s brain” and all that.

Not even what he’s talking about

Nope. user guesses wrong again

Tripfags are a form of gay

>equating necessary hygiene with dutifulness to a fictional death god

Attached: B886BC9D-56F5-4131-9DC3-44830FC6B086.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Faith in some specific dogma, maybe. Faith in general, no.

false

>makes a claim
>doesn't prove it
ok.jpg

I believe in God, I think. I just don't have faith that Jesus loves and forgives me.

>Not even what he’s talking about
Sounds exactly like that's what he's talking about though? He's talking about our unconscious faith in "facts"

Would you look Jesus in the eye and dare utter such idiocy? Imagine how sorry he would feel for your ignorance.

Faith knows no limits or boundaries. Specifically, the Christian Faith is fulfilled simply by accepting Christ as your Lord and Saviour. The simplest thing, but who will do it?

Attached: Bean grossed out.jpg (450x340, 78K)

hell is real and you are going there tranny
repent

Why? I was raised atheist, but I have faith. My peers who were raised religious have mostly become atheists, except for two I know of who married into Mormonism and got really into it and one guy I grew up with who converted to Islam in college and dropped off the face of the Earth soon afterwards.

Both my parents being atheists and fucking dumb shallow pseuds actively influenced me to seek spirituality. There’s the rub with religion. If you are just born into it and told to follow the rules and that it’s right, you are never going to “get it”. You might obey, you might think you believe, but you don’t. You need to have a religious experience and a mindset that has tasted complete freedom, to choose to be religious and actually get the point of it. Can’t be forced

I believe in a lady god

Attached: 1566114327336.jpg (1532x2048, 308K)

Your lack of faith was programmed into you.

Now this I can get behind. When Christians say they have a "personal relationship with Jesus" it';s kind of gay, but if Jesus were a hot babe, it'd be fine

Agreed

Wrong. Source: me.