Why is everyone on Yea Forums so fucking dumb...

Why is everyone on Yea Forums so fucking dumb? What can I read to understand the mind of those who still come here in 2019?

Attached: Ryan-Keely-BlackedRaw-(Good-Business)-13.jpg (2000x3000, 1.76M)

more Yea Forums posts

Kill yourself

Cos the demographics are 98% zoomers who don't even remember 9/11 and flash websites.

Cumbrained. You are infected too. NGMI.

t. cumbrain

Read The Bible

start by reading the nearest mirror

This explains everything.

Attached: 30b.png (680x512, 192K)

Fucking OWNED, OP :3

I mean anyone who uses Yea Forums does so in conjunction with other forums and sites.

You must be talking about the people who exclusively use Yea Forums and nothing else.

Please recommend any other forum or site for lit discussion. All the ones I've tried move too slowly and are too PC.

fuck off reddit cross-site faggot

>Yea Forums users not remembering flash websites
please say it isn't so

Attached: HOWL.png (349x654, 226K)

The latest Jordan Peterson book

You might have to look at specific book forums or stuff dedicated to specific authors.
I mean every forum has its own "book corner"/"what are you reading thread" but those leave a lot to be desired.

Your diary.
Literally. You're one of us.

Hey, I'm not baiting anybody, so my also being on Reddit means nothing.

you're wrong. upboat culture ruined this site.

Attached: 388.png (1500x1500, 134K)

They aren't dumb, they just confuse being an abrasive sociopath with insightfulness.

I thought that was a Matrix reference

Everywhere else is significantly dumber. Even small image/textboards and forums are shit because of insularity, you get 1-3 genuine intellectuals that are quickly banned or chased off simply for not going with the flow. Though for certain niche topics there are plenty of superior forums.

Most have a bubble of braindead content they agree with and thoughtlessly lap up. The lack of conflict means the level of thought is not challenged or refined, it only streamlines into simple memes with no place for original thought or concepts/words that aren't part of those memes. This is why Yea Forums is better for discussion despite other places, especially small imageboards, appearing better suited for it. Although the majority of posts should not have been made, that's the price.

It is, which makes pic related even worse and nauseating.

Because I'm pickle rick!

This, the average age on Yea Forums is under 20 when you account for all the underage b& zoomers who don't share their real ages in polls. You're talking to children.