I got our new meme tetralogy what am I in for?

I got our new meme tetralogy what am I in for?

Attached: 20190906_132921-1.jpg (2515x1988, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/7425393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A whale of a time

Lots of dedication

You faggots need to stop speaking like this

The new meme *trilogy* is the 19th century one that's War and Peace, Middlemarch and Moby Dick.

There's nothing these works even have in common

What did he mean by this?

Attached: newtrology7.jpg (850x500, 220K)

literally none of those are memed here

presentism

I've heard that that's the bad translation. Hopefully you didn't spend too much money on it!

Attached: 1422083123670.jpg (933x732, 162K)

what? those books are literally not memes

becoming based

You getting bored and not finishing them

You've clearly been going on reddit or something, those books are never memed about

>he doesn't force 4 year old failed memes
SHIGGY

warosu.org/lit/thread/7425393

That's the joke you brainlets

>t. cumbrain

Bump

Bump

Bump

Based

What is The Man Without Qualities about?

>His appearance gives no clue to what his profession might be, and yet he doesn't look like a man without a profession either. Consider what he's like: He always knows what to do. He knows how to gaze into a woman's eyes. He can put his mind to any question at any time. He can box. He is gifted, strong-willed, open-minded, fearless, tenacious, dashing, circumspect—why quibble, suppose we grant him all those qualities—yet he has none of them! They have made him what he is, they have set his course for him, and yet they don't belong to him. When he is angry, something in him laughs. When he is sad, he is up to something. When something moves him, he turns against it. He'll always see a good side to every bad action. What he thinks of anything will always depend on some possible context—nothing is, to him, what it is: everything is subject to change, in flux, part of a whole, of an infinite number of wholes presumably adding up to a super-whole that, however, he knows nothing about. So every answer he gives is only a partial answer, every feeling an opinion, and he never cares what something is, only 'how' it is—some extraneous seasoning that somehow goes along with it, that's what interests him.

Does that answer your question?

Whitehead doesn't fit

I read pimp because of this meme and it's cool

Fpbp
Also good posts

But what's it about?