If you cannot explain Deleuze's metaphysics in 3 sentences or less, you don't belong on Yea Forums

If you cannot explain Deleuze's metaphysics in 3 sentences or less, you don't belong on Yea Forums

Attached: EA72292E-29DA-4F7C-8D04-5C633613FDF1.jpg (320x334, 64K)

I’m just here to Taleb-post

Attached: 42F3D21D-4DAC-4B33-AF24-248C834D8B38.png (227x222, 68K)

I'm here for literature, not philosophy

go on then op

o wait ;^)

Deleuze is Raymond Roussel

based

>why yes, I only read literature from authors who've been dead for at least 80 years

Gay ass shit

World is Chaos and the three Chaoides are our ways to put some sense into it. Art is marking your territority like a dog pissing on the wall. The aesthetic of a philosophy could be judged on its precision and simplicity.

I'm afraid that I can't do better than that.

Does it matter though? It works, everything else is superfluous. I'm not going to explain shit, if you read him and his theory suits you, then that's it

Yea Forums belongs to you now

I can do it in one. Garbage,

I don't even need three sentences, I can do it in a haiku bitch

"Immanence opens up a smooth strata of space
The rhizome rises and extends beyond it
A line of flight deterritorializing"

Attached: Richard-Giblett-2008-Mycelium-Rhizome.-Graphite-on-paper-120-x-240-cm.jpg (750x371, 222K)

field
of
vaginas.
there u go, his metaphysics in 3 words

Do you know what a haiku is nigger

I don’t read the works of people who went insane, much less those who committed suicide

based lad

Attached: 2D7A163A-568C-49E0-A71D-524F0AA1AF1A.jpg (247x204, 7K)

What would you do after losing both the ability to speak and write?

DUDE SCHIZOPHRENIA LMAO

The nail stuff was the worst thing imo. Deleuze went through some hard shit but anyway became the philosopher of friendship and an example of courage. I miss him

Deleuze couldn't explain it in three sentences so why should I?

>If you cannot explain Deleuze's metaphysics in 3 sentences or less, you don't belong on Yea Forums
If you try, then you really do belong here in this dump.

if you have even the slightest idea of what these so called deleuze metaphysics are you dont belong in the gene pool. id tell you to get a vasectomy but i am certain no female will procreate with you you fucking shit

it was a mercy killing

I can do it in three words: Dude Rhizomes LMAO.

The nail stuff?

The nail stuff

Attached: deleuzepixel1[1].jpg (711x498, 49K)

difference and repetition...

I react to certain types of wood too
Is it because of autism?

More like
>Field
>of
>anuses

I remember him propossing 4 different explanations, but the most frequent is that he didn't have normal protective fingerprints so he needed long nails to protect his fingertips

The ass must be used for things other than shitting. fuck hegel and FUCK freud. Don't forget to praise spinoza.

Attached: 47689840_552919075177776_3307826851854319156_n.jpg (750x750, 115K)

Attached: 1549841973723.png (955x533, 462K)

>tfw I now remember being a little kid and hating it when mom would cut my nails

wtf I like Deleuze now

I'm saving this pic user, I hope you don't mind

Ahh yes, this was what I was talking about, just didn't found the letters

Dialectics but actually not really because difference ISN'T negation you fucking shitlord, stop reading Hegel. Eternal return but it's not actually a return because of intensive structures or something, you know, fucking real difference you shitlord. (Capitalism is crazy man, literally a schizo factory, but what if the schizo factory were actually a portal to communism?*)
>*The third sentence sounds a lot like his friend Felix Guattari, and Deleuze is not doing a good job lip-syncing

Attached: 1525656625397.png (750x531, 525K)

Kek, best yet

why do I find this image so funny
help
I can't stop laughing

this made me write a book called Based Deleuze

Way too many goddamn syllables baka gaijin

>He doesnt know that Yea Forums is actually a philosophy, not a literature board, to throw off the normies.

Attached: disapointedandjudgemental.png (268x188, 6K)

based

Attached: D_ot97NVUAAO80X.jpg (2048x1538, 645K)

>If you cannot explain Deleuze's metaphysics in 3 sentences or less, you don't belong on Yea Forums
3 words or less or you don't understand Deleuze

Attached: file.png (300x168, 86K)