How many emotions could you turn off before someone would no longer be considered human?

How many emotions could you turn off before someone would no longer be considered human?

What's the most important emotion?

Attached: dims.jpg (960x519, 94K)

If you manage to turn off your longing for love you're one foot into the grave already. Then you just have to let go of hope and you're ready for the end. Illusions are vital to humans.

I don't have either, what now?

That depends on your definition of human.
Biologically speaking, zero emotions is still 100% human.

When are individual emotions turned off? Like with a button? Consciousness doesn't work like that. The obvious way to think about human/not boundaries is comparing us to animals. They can clearly be sad or happy or bored. Just differently. A better question is when emotions degrade to the point of being animalistic.

An infinite amount. Humanity is a concept constructed by the nobly empathetic.

A snake looks like a rat when searching in blackness.

The most important emotion is the urge to coom in a thicc borderline fat slampig and fill her till she bursts like an overripe blueberry. Without that, we cannot be considered human.

Empathy and the capacity for it is what separates normal humans from sociopaths. Without it, you fail a human being.

Fear

>emotion

Emotion is irrelevant in this context, because Feeling, or lack thereof, is what determines type. Emotion is expression of Feeling, therefore, the ability to mask emotion is a skill, the level of excellence of which is revealed during moments of crisis, and of stress. Lack of Feeling entails lack of emotion.

Lose the ability to love and you lose your humanity.

I don't think there's any person incapable of expressing and feeling love. It's true that some people struggle to empathise with others, but even these people are usually capable of loving something or someone when given an opportunity.

Fear

the emotion that separates us from animals is spite
that is what makes us human

>What's the most important emotion?
penis

Can emotions even be split up into distinct categories? Maybe what you're asking is along the lines of, "how many colors can you turn off until you're blind."

based penisposter

>EMOTION
uhh thats an animal trait not human

>RATIONALITY

you can't turn off emotions you fucking idiot

>shoots you in the head

shoot yourself you fucking idiot

>emotions are what makes us humans
Emotions are what makes us like animals. There is no difference between someone acting on emotions and an animal.

Logical thinking and planning is what sets us apart from animal.

Being emotionless makes you more human than being emotional, the bias towards emotionality is a symptom of this sinking ship we’re all on.

>fucking idiot
This bitch ass nigga, ask me if I still rap.
Stupid bitch. Is my skin still black?

Attached: 1563308658726.jpg (366x396, 47K)

I'd say that's empathy wich is not an emotion but a trait or a faculty. Invented and learned nonetheless. Empathy is the bases for identification, to see oneself similar to and different from something other.

that's self-control you fucking idiot. there's a time to control yourself like if you want to do something that you know you'll regret later and there's a time to act on your emotions like when you're having a good time with friends. you can't just turn it off you have to control it you fucking retard.
you can't be emotionless you fucking idiot. you don't even know what self-control is you think you're strong because you've numbed yourself but you're just a retarded zombie. enjoy your non-life.

do you own a gun? if not go out and buy one and shoot yourself with it nigger faggot

Well I guess your emotions are already turned off anyways. Because you're clearly not seething.

I have hard time to feel empathy towards other adults, of course there are exceptions, but I feel much much strong empathy towards children, youngsters and animals and it is genuine. With most adults I have to fake it.

Seems like you’re both on the same page you just agnostically lean towards the emotional while they the unemotional

What you cal empathy is probably self indulgent over socialized virtue signaling. Being empathetic means not bothering others basically.

gimme your address i'll bounce your faggot skull around like a basketball till it breaks and leave fragments of your skull stuck in your faggot brain and give you permanent brain damage you'll be in a coma for 20 years the doctor will ask your parents when you're coming out and he'll say he doesn't know

not really everyone has emotions you can always numb yourself and become a massive faggot though

And what of transcranial magnetic stimulation, or brain lesioning? You're a fool.

You SAY you don't. Have you been truly broken? The fact you can ask this question or say anything at all indicates to me otherwise