What books do you read to forget about the person you are madly in love with and can’t stop thinking about no matter...

What books do you read to forget about the person you are madly in love with and can’t stop thinking about no matter what? ;(

Attached: 3702554D-C379-456C-B9C0-F14136252C2A.jpg (1200x850, 321K)

love is a lie.

Love is a mirror

t. narcissus

my diary, desu

Its called time. And sometimes it doesn't heal wounds but you learn to live with them.

Books aren’t good for such a distraction since it’s so cerebral and so close to your thoughts, you need to involve more senses in your efforts such as those of touch and sound - an extreme example would be riding a roller coaster, as your going through the loops and revolutions your brain will be more focused on what’s in front of you than what’s in your subconscious

I don’t think love is possible for a person who can’t properly love themselves. I think a narcissist is someone who is so desperate to love themselves but inherently can’t because they only appear to themselves in the gaze as a reflection, as a surface. They don’t love themselves, they love what they appear as to themselves, but this is merely shallow water. The tale of narcissus and echo from Ovids metamorphosis is a good example of how love, without a center, is impossible

You meet someone new.

"All women are cheating lying whores, no exceptions" by Me (pending publication)

you fuck other girls, and you wait until the feeling dies. might take years but it will go. Saddest feeling i ever felt honestly was getting back with the girl i thought id never get over and when i hugged her and expected that intense feeling of love and amazing whatever it just didnt happen.

What is love?

>You fuck other girls

No... I don't..

Books that inspire you onto another path entirely.

Other than that, only time heals those wounds.

This. Meeting someone new takes a lot of efforts, some risks, perhaps even lots of disapoitments. It could take years, but you don't have any other choice.
If the bitch don't love you anymore, completely cut contact with her, forget about her. Many times a bitch won't know the chance she have dating you. She'll realize a few years later. But it's her mistake, not yours.

Tell us about her, OP. We can help you cope, or we can suggest positive ways to kill yourself.
Remember, all women are whores. Only the love of dogs and elephants is eternal.

Attached: Dominated.webm (600x600, 2.88M)

Sex and Character

I don't know how to be interested in someone, and I don't been have an idea what you mean by love.

Attached: the-sorrows-of-young-werther-95.jpg (1200x1915, 263K)

Been six months since I fucked up, now she's gone forever from my life and I will neither see or hear from her again..

Some other dude is probably banging her right now. Makes me want to kill myself.

American Psycho
unironically

Her inbox