Literature on the pros and cons of avoiding love in life?

Going through a phase where I'm trying to rationally decide the best path to take since all of my friends are getting gfs

Attached: 1542341854158.jpg (464x447, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia802902.us.archive.org/31/items/TheCoiledSerpent/The_Coiled_Serpent.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you tried having sexual intercourse by any chance

Of course not lmao
But I think it also gives more of a reason for me to think about it now since I'm not under the influence of desiring pleasure I've experienced before.

The best approach to life is to always overthink things and never try anything. You're on the right path keep walking

It's about getting in cycles. If I love once I'd want to love again and I'll be able to properly feel loneliness when you've once had companionship. If I drink alcohol once I'll have those moments where I would feel like it would be perfect for a drink. Once you try certain things it can lead to destruction.

>Once you try certain things it can lead to destruction.
Or exactly the opposite.
Try not to rationalize your anxieties. Your time here is limited

spoken like a true npc

ia802902.us.archive.org/31/items/TheCoiledSerpent/The_Coiled_Serpent.pdf

If you save your semen you can transmute the energy therein to become A GOD

Attached: comfy pepe.jpg (499x499, 52K)

I am a borderline normie and regret 99% of things I've ever tried. Most things are as boring as I imagined them. My best memories are of times where I stayed home for days on end playing vidya in my college years.

Work sucks, and having a relationship is like having a second job. People are dull, but worse than that - useless.

This is logical if you have already seperately been able to figure out that said thing is a net negative. Which I think a lot of people would dispute in the case of love. Also, you jack it right? You have dreams, don't you?

Just get a gf jesus christ.

Unless you're a schizoid/psychopath, your subconscious is gonna eat you into misery.

So many suicidal people I talk are ~30 and dealing with loneliness. People need people, whether you fucking like it or not.

The cost-benefit of jacking it far outweighs most alternatives to jacking it.

If you ejaculate on a grave several night in a row you could summon an undead servant

Go ahead and get a gf.
You'll see the good and bad quickly.
However, and I can't stress this enough, don't get married.
Dating is fun it's like a hobby you do it on the side just to scratch that itch.
If you don't even have that itch don't scratch it just because you think that's what you're supposed to do.
But marriage is something else it will kill you, the you you think you are right now, in a way you don't even yet realize is possible.
Marriage is an aspiration to kill aspirations it's for people who have come to terms with their mediocrity and have settled for the most base goal of human existence if you believe you're destined for something greater, and if you are you'll know, avoid it at all costs.

You should not avoid Love, rather, you should decide unto what, and in what way, you would like to concentrate it, and then - you should fully devote yourself to that end.

>read Symposium by Plato for similar reasons
>gayest shit I've ever read

I was aware of that lol
the kids in school called me supernumerary no 27 (in german) because I never said anything (not even joking)
other things I say:
>greetings
>time is money friend
>have a good one
>whats on your mind?
>see ya soon

If you jack off then you are already experiencing an element of the desire tied to love. Or do you just shut your eyes and think about spreadsheets while you're at it?

have you been married?

>Everything is love man - Charles manson

Yes, and if I breathe I am already experiencing an element of being Hitler.