Untitled

Attached: 1567734908445.jpg (1125x1689, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gskFw65h6E8
youtube.com/watch?v=DB3nEesYdcE&ab_channel=EarlSweatshirtVEVO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wokeness is the last refuge of a hasbeen

Heh. Well, I agree with the sentiment. Fuck Plato forever

Now how’s this Marimba guy?

Why are you doing this? Please come home. Your mother and I are heartbroken.

>Hehe. Well, I have to agree with the invaders. Fuck my race's greatest thinker.
Typical women, even the lesbians can't help it...

Drrrr
That would be Epicurus, Nietzsche and Stirner.

Attached: AF0382CE-2E39-44D7-957A-2E7F727B2230.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

butts is greek?
and german?

He’s a nigger what do you expect

mariama ba you dumb bitch

Plato was black you absolute retard

Why are you angry over the internet?

Plato was right about pretty much everything though. Even quantum physics has proven his theory of forms correct.

Complete bullshit. Even if the universe was found to be a projection of a logico-mathematical substratum, an hologram, it would still be light-years away from what Plato proposed. There is no "horseness", the "form" of a horse is a cognitive-linguistic item built for convenience and untethered from every real horse. And no atom (or any subatomic particle) is a regular polygon.

>Epicurus
Based.

Attached: tumblr_lyiuzw99Qy1r848ibo1_400.gif (306x283, 74K)

Are blacks still oppressed in america?

why don't you actually listen for once and fuck off whitey

The lower classes are all oppressed here. Like everywhere else.

Looked her up myself. No one ever talk about her

figure it yourself dummy

Attached: 567.jpg (1438x806, 528K)

>fuck your white thinkers! red my black thinker!
>black thinker is famous for obsessively criticizing white society
jesus christ, why are niggers so obsessed with whites?

Attached: 20190906_033634.jpg (843x427, 193K)

I said blacks, not lower classes...

He said she’s not for you

The main issue is that we completely fucked their family structures with our drug enforcement policies and then cucked them with redlining. It’s a catch-22 where unironic white supremacists fuck over niggers and then the niggers become more stupid and get fucked over harder the next generation

listen nigger

Not on paper, but history of bad policy, and them being generally retarded isnt working in their favor

I've seen the stats. Blacks get given less loans + a myraid of reasons

what a surprise, self-hating cumskin trying to whiteknight for niggers not even here
not to mention niggers who unironically got famous for singing about killing women with his dick and jerking off on their corpses
you outdo yoursef perpetually

Attached: 399388933.jpg (641x482, 42K)

Yeah the reality is that most americans actually do dislike blacks. They tried to get rid of the prior felony box in one state b/c they thought it would help black felons and then employers avoided all black hires on a statistically relevant level

Poor niggas < poor nonniggas < just niggas < nonniggas < rich niggas < rich whites
Everyone from nonnigga and bellow are oppressed, the oppression getting worse the lower you are in the toten pole

Based, Earl Sweatshit is the biggest incel, and fuck his faggot music

>19k likes
>19 THOUSAND LIKES
>NINETEEN THOUSAND LIKES!
WAKE ME UP!

Are you retarded? What do you think of eminem? That whites can be trash too? The issue is stupidity, and the fact that we dragged goddamn monkeys out of a jungle to be our house servants and then freed them after two centuries of chattel slavery and told them to go figure our country out. If you were a proper smart racist like me you would be trying to figure out a way to send them back not arguing in circles

Hmm nyes nyess darling

Attached: 5CC7B685-2561-4D35-9B30-BABAA576B8B0.jpg (453x600, 61K)

Apparently he’s famous.

I mean for arguments sake how often or how well do the blacks who do get loans pay them back?

This + FUCK butterfly

Attached: e0mh8fl8fla31.jpg (667x670, 30K)

A poor white person has it way better than a black person. As I said. blacks don't get given loans

More like your farm, like and railroad workers. And lmao at sending them back.
Might as well send all the 56% goblins back to Europe while you're at it. They love telling everyone how much European they are after all.

Maybe because everyone knows they won't pay it back?

Lol it's known that white people try to shut down black buisnesses

who ever said whites can't be trash? ad whoever said I wasn't thinking strategically?
It's just obvious the only reason earl says stupid shit like "you whites won't like X" is so self hating faggots like butterfly can run forward to prove how much they hate themselves

So you’re just retarded then

So poor black < black < poor white < white < rich black < rich white?

Well, money gives you a lot of opportunities, but it doesn't remove race. They will still face discrimination

why do i both want to slap and kiss you at the same damn time

Yeah more or less

They never were, they were just fucking retarded, the NPC dumb cunts, APE like mentality, I mean, they don’t contribute to any powerful art, literature, architecture, music et cetera

>Muh Wu tang
>Muh Thomas Sowell

There are lots of historical laws designed to keep them poor. Whites destroyed thriving black communities. Whites were given GI bill and other benefits, blacks weren't, even today blacks aren't giving loans and can't start buisnesses. Besides this, the only genuine American art really is African American. Black entertainers dominate globally.

im white... but you gay as hell

Attached: 1556373060447.gif (720x404, 3.84M)

doesn't an assault on an entity imply the entity itself is dangerous?
wouldn't this also be corroborated by statistics that show blacks to be abnormally violent and unintelligent?
maybe those things have been done for the good of society?

They had no brain power to refute that happening and the world has fallen deeply on a materialistic and spiritual level, less stoicism more loss of interest in self, that’s why these dumb retard monkeys walk around dominated the music industry with their vile degenerate music

Once he said "Whites" I realised I was talking to a bugman, imagine generalisation during a specifically structured debate, like cunt, "White" who, name the specific industries and individuals who cut laws to take down black people you fucking cunt, don’t come on here if your IQ is below 115

hotep black nationalists are the most Based faction in america. Their ideology just feels so comfy an enigmatic, being a black nationalist must be like being the player character in this far out afrocentric rpg teeming with artisanally crafted arcane lore.

youtube.com/watch?v=gskFw65h6E8

Shut up dick rider

>tfw no black bf to cuddle with

>Besides this, the only genuine American art really is African American. Black entertainers dominate globally.

Just sounds like confirmation bias

Yes, they saw the success as dangerous. As for your other comment, I can see your agenda quite clearly now. I'm not going to engage with this any longer, not because I fear debate, but because I don't really want to spend my time talking to that kind of spirit, it's unintelligent to say that because it's not what we're discussing.
The music is less degenerate than white pop music, my point is, white people get given loans, blacks dont.
How?

Blacks are the only ones who actually try to be americans and have a culture.
Whitoids just rehash the same 60s memes while also larping as Europeans

>I'm not going to engage with this any longer, not because I fear debate, but because I don't really want to spend my time talking to that kind of spirit,
just say you're really dumb- that's all anyone reads
and no it's not beyond discussing if you live in the real world. enjoy your parents house while you still can

Dangerous how?

ok nigger

> the fact that we dragged goddamn monkeys out of a jungle to be our house servants
I'll stop you right there. Is this what they are teaching kids in schools these days? What happened is niggers sold the POW's from their tribal wars to whites in exchange for munitions.

We cannot fully account for the universe even at the microscopic scale, "elementary particles" (that might be proved to be not-so-eleemntary in the coming decades) are just povisory mathematical entities describing he behavior of observable phenomenon whose nature eludes us.

It's not that the universe is made of platonic entities, it is that has the smallest scale we can reach the constituents behave in a way that doesn't make sense to us intuitively, so we have to use mathematics to describe it.That's where the platonism come from. In substance, Heisenberg is saying we're still approaching fundamental physics with a platonic mindset, but that's only because we're using mathematics to do it (and without questioning our ontological assumptions).
Ask yourself: what kind of discovery would have had Heisenberg conclude things are not platonician at the smallest level? Sturdy rock-like things we can grasp? Those are impossible below a certain scale.

>doesn't an assault on an entity imply the entity itself is dangerous?

Oh and I'm stupid. Your topic isn't controversial, don't worry, it's not too 'intellectually edgy' that it scares the milquetoast liberal, believe me. It's just nobody wants to talk to someone who professes those kinds of views. Firstly, if someone told me 'we should solve violence with violence' I'd look at them strangely, invoking race into the mix just makes you look even more abnormal.
Because their success was seen as threatening.

Idiot

as pointed out, you are

Threatening to who? Why would the elites give a shit? They could just have made money with it if they were actually successful, which they are doing now essentially

Look into black wall street and other black thriving communities that were destroyed. I don't know their rationale. I don't think like that.

Earl has gone straight retarded since his last album and I honestly didn't expect this from him. I remember reading some tweets of his last year promoting anti-intellectualism written in ebonics and it made me cringe incredibly hard. I laugh every time he shamefully apologizes for his past lyrics, but I do still feel bad for him.

You can tell he isn't acting authentically to his true self and it's pathetic. It seems as if he is trying to pander to the woke, passive agressive, bipolar, black people on Twitter. He will become irrelevant when his majorly white fanbase gets tired of seeing him act retarded, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I hope he has money saved up and somewhere away from Twitter to get his mind right.

WHO IS THIS NIGGER AND WHY IS HE RELEVANT TO Yea Forums?

>promoting anti-intellectualism written in ebonics

Based. this sure-uh really does get's the honkeys knickers in a jam. bamboozle

youtube.com/watch?v=DB3nEesYdcE&ab_channel=EarlSweatshirtVEVO

>WHY IS HE RELEVANT TO Yea Forums?
1. He dissed Smith and Plato
2. What's "Yea Forums"?

Twitter is defintely as damaging to the psyche as this shithole is

>browse Yea Forums
>butterfly is posting
>go out for 4 hours
>get back
>browse Yea Forums
>butterfly is still posting

Attached: 1564923249675.png (300x249, 83K)

blacks are oppressed

white leftists treat blacks as their children, applying the same principles of permissive liberal parenting, giving in to the child's tantrums, angsting to their children about how they are terrible parents and have traumatised them for life, making attempts to indoctrinate them with big gay ideology, and get them into their cringe nerd hobbies, just like they do to their little noams and tylers. white conservatives are more old fashioned in their patriarchalism, harking back to the halcyon days of old dixie.

Why does he mention that he's from South Africa every other tweet?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06-00-23-46(1).png (1079x346, 97K)

WE WUZ FILLOFFTHEFURS

BECAUSE SOUTH AFRICA

>being above average height is not enough for women anymore
our dating culture is so fucked

Because he’s a bugman

>5'11

Lmao king of the manlets.

(Honestly though how is this short wtf is wrong wit people these days.)

huh?

Not really. They are just overwhelmingly financially illiterate so they are extremely vulnerable to being preyed upon by the usual poor people scams. Everyone wants to give these guys potatoes and computers but what they really need to know is how to open a fucking bank account or understand a car loan

height is a meme (unless you're under 5'7) it's about dick size and how hard you fuck

untethered from every 'real horse' pray tell me hylas what you mean by real horse AND what knowledge of it do you have.

Huh?

>implying this nigger has even "read" the nigger "thinker" he recommends

Niggers were a mistake

Women can't measure dick size for shit either. Heard all different sizes for my penis through the grapevine. biggest i got was 9. I'm only six inches

what’s up, propaganda thread

>height is a meme (unless you're under 5'7)
So it's not a meme then. It's like saying men don't care about your weight, unless you're overweight.

alot of it is mental desu i'm 7.25 and girls always go apeshit when they see it but in my mind i think "there's guy who are bigger than me but i'll just go with their story".

BASED

no but it depends on the height of girls in general. most girls are around 5' to 5'6 at most. tall girls are an exception.
you don't realize this but average girls don't actually see the difference between 5'7 and 5'10 if they're short.
fine if you're like 6'2 then you're obviously a giant, good for you.

Yeah it's probably just flattery. With the amount of cock women stuff into themselves these days theyve prob seen bigger

Huh?

In general women care less about your height relative to them than about your height relative to other men. A 5'11" woman would be more okay with dating a man who's 6' than a 5'1" woman would be dating a man who's 5'6"

Attached: GJLuHfM.png (825x3872, 219K)

yea maybe. girls probably do it to fuck with you i always turn the focus onto girls and tell them they're fucking hot/beautiful mid-fuck and they always hate it which means i'm doing something right.
hey i just gave away my secret knowledge to you cunt and all you give is a huh fuck you virgin

no that's gay af and you're probably gay, the only women who do this work out excessively and probably have a gay bestfriend that they cheat on you with
gay all around

I wish I was gay user. At least some gays fetishize small stature

if you're too limpdicked to accept your height and you keep thinking about taller guys you're probably a massive gayboy

No matter the race anyone that isn't rich is oppressed.

What are poor people scams?

brainlet