Muhammad

This book made me accept the truth of God's messenger (pbuh) and realize the truth of Islam. May you too learn and come to the truth. La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad rasulullah.

Attached: 91OXKBbljbL.jpg (1707x2560, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aJ34Yb
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0qymbJEek
youtube.com/watch?v=BsQKXgiRyPA&list=PLQqxd8QRcQCoXd6Xtoa37m8LrPo9S_VWM&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can’t wait to murder your orifices

>there will never be neitzchean super race that rules all other races and is united under a international secular facist anachro-caliphate to deliver humanity into a new age of enlightenment

Attached: 1409137242417.png (640x480, 358K)

islam is filth and muslims are pedo rapists
keep your godbotherer shit to yourself

One child at a time my sin

My friend, you are thinking of Sunnis, but I am a Shia Muslim.

Ali married Fatima when she was 9

>facist anarcho
like a black gang member calling other people niggers

Why Shia doesn’t the whole hidden imam thing strike you as being a bit weird ?

>implying we aren't already in Pax Judaica era

Sorry, I already accepted Buddha.

I cannot believe an actual Muslim would post this on 4channel.org and expect literally anybody to convert to Islam.

But that’s what they do, are you saying anarchy and racism go together like black people saying the black word?

An autobiography converted you, not the scriptures? Ok. Maybe you should keep reading, because Islam refutes itself.

Mashallah brother, you are based.

It’s easy to be deceived by lies when you don’t accept the truth.

Laa hawla wahla kahla illah billah bing bong

I piss on Mohammed (shit be upon him) after spitting in his mouth and eyes and then puking some in his eye hahaha what a disgusing goatfucker that pedo was hahahahahaha

arabs smell

Obligatory memeposting.
Shoo shoo mudslimes.

Attached: 1348959822045.jpg (833x1100, 261K)

Attached: Islam 01.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: Islam 02.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Can't wait to waterboard you disgusting retard traitor

Based, now we need to make Islam ethnocentric to whites and then the left is finished.

I had the same with that exact same book.

Join the Islam discord
discord.gg/aJ34Yb

What is truth?

Attached: F2CA979B-9D08-444F-A17C-B1D276601BC0.jpg (770x1252, 533K)

half this board already worships Guénon a Muslim convert

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0qymbJEek

why is Ali the subject of so many Nasheeds?

youtube.com/watch?v=BsQKXgiRyPA&list=PLQqxd8QRcQCoXd6Xtoa37m8LrPo9S_VWM&index=5

not too late to joined the saved sect

Attached: begome.png (853x911, 272K)

based

recommend some good shia literature

you mean the goytoy sect?

Goals desu

>Unironically belongs to a sect made by the jew Abdullah ibn Saba' to sow discord among Muslim
>"Sunni goytoy hurrdurr"

Peak rafidi

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Shiism was created by Ibn Saba the Jew

Attached: shek.jpg (208x243, 13K)

Attached: bait taken.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Attached: Judaism 1.png (1318x1170, 572K)

Absolutely wrong. Abraham has two sons, one from his wife Sarah and one from his wife Hagar. The line of the Jews that goes directly to Jesus is from his son with Sarah. His line from Hagar was never developed. This is where Mohammed comes in to say that the Arabs are the son of Hagar, tracing his line directly to Abraham. The Kabbah is supposed to be the house of Abraham. This is why the fight in Palestine between Arabs and Jews has always been called a fight between brothers.

Did you read the part where he married a 9-year-old or that part where he killed the husband and father of a woman in order to take her as his own wife (Maryam). What a lovely guy.

Did you read the rest?

just look at what's going on today...sunnis are peak goytoy and that's why theyre allowed to run wild

10$ says isis reemerges and attacks hezbollah in the next lebanese-israeli war

>tfw Muhammad stopped receiving reservations because there was a dead puppy under his bed
> tfw Allah can't send any Angels like Jabril to anyones house if there is a dog in it
> tfw Islalm is less sophisticated and a more comical theological system than scientology.

>less sophisticated
you mean pure and simple Monotheism without meaningless mental gymnastics like the trinity