Fact: if your beloved "western civilization" isn't capable of surviving by itself, it isn't even worth saving

Fact: if your beloved "western civilization" isn't capable of surviving by itself, it isn't even worth saving

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 67K)

Do not worry, user, by Allah's will we will save the West from itself.

>if your beloved "western civilization" isn't capable of surviving by itself
How else would it survive? Is the third world shithole you live in supposed to save it? Anyways, books.

Both the “west” and “islamics” will be changed beyond recognition by century’s end.
Come actual civilization or the opposite, your days are numbered.

Attached: 240C923F-4236-4D2F-B06C-0F58FB4C8DE8.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

This low point in western history isn't it's death.

Oh don't misunderstand me, I AM part of it: I just don't believe there's anything worth saving, if it's all inevitably crumbling down there's a reason and I'm prone to accept any dialectical change that will negate it.

Attached: d23ecf7544a5599df3fcd1904beaae2d.gif (500x375, 1.95M)

>implying western civilization is a real thing

I AM part of that "beloved western civilization", so if i work in order to save it, the western civilization is surviving by itself.

There there.
Don't worry, you will grow out of it. Every normal being does.

Attached: oxgas1wcunr21.jpg (768x768, 147K)

Western Civilization was never real and the current cultures in countries that are considered Western are not worth saving. It's just hollow consumerism and the worship of capital. That said, people who actually love that have nothing to worry about because foreign cultures be they middle-eastern, Asia, or whatever, will be subsumed and annihilated just like the native cultures of Western countries were. I unironically wish that Muslims really were the horde of seething religious zealots that the Right thinks they are. They could've brought some actual spiritual vitality to us.

Can't wait for the new Islamic Renaissance which synthases the best of western civilization with Muhammad's (pbuh) sacred teachings. Inshallah.

>Defend western civilization
>All the photos are quintessentially American, exclusively

Basically this, I’m honestly considering converting to Islam or some trad religion or something

You should read Quigley's On the Evolution of Civilizations, there is a strong empirical and theoretical case to be made for civilizations as (relatively) distinct entities. Western Europe since 900ADish and their diaspora definitely fit the schema.

Imagine a beautiful jaguar, lithe and powerful, ferocious and cunning. The cleverest of all of the jaguars in the jungle. All the other jaguars look up to him. All the she-Jaguars want to fuck him. Then imagine a bunch of long-noses jaguars and panthers get jealous of big Jag, all these niggercats and Jewcats maul him all at once. 20 v 1. The big jag fights valiantly, maybe even takes some of his opponents with him, but eventually he collapses in exhaustion and is killed.

Is he not still greater (more worthy) than the weaker creatures who crushed him simply out of jealousy and greed?

>Op doesn't realise that we aren't fighting to preserve our race, we're fighting to preserve the possibility of rebirth and redemption
In past ages man gained meaning from his Zeitgeist, now only meaninglessness. It is the heroic of history's duty be rebirth this spirit of mankind, to be its prime actualising principle of itself.

Attached: Kircheis and Reinhard.png (1017x669, 608K)

That's called variety sweaty. That's the power of Western civilization. We've got everything for everyone. Thinking that degeneracy makes us somehow weaker is an opinion of a 13 year old who just started discovering the complexity of our world and found it too difficult to grasp. So instead of broadening his horizons he tucked away under the blanket of purity, religion, "high" morals and other such nonsense. We can have high society you aspire to coexisting with pure degeneracy in other parts. Frankly, it doesn't matter how low plebeians will fall. Trying to keep them in line is futile and only weak minds even contemplate it.

>is too weak to lead his people so says he cannot
>hasn't read Spengler, Hegel or Unwin

>Both the “west” and “islamics” will be changed beyond recognition by century’s end.
You'r a fucking idiot. How do you even think this? What do you even think this?

>Come actual civilization or the opposite, your days are numbered.
Not me, I'm a Zoomer, I'll be a hundred.

>5000 years of technological and social stagnation later

He has failed to make allies, or form a coherent strategy to ensure his survival. Greatness is more than simple physical strength, it is the ability to adapt and overcome a diverse and constantly shifting array of challenges. The willingness and ability to co-operate with (or manipulate) others in pursuit of a long-term goal is absolutely a sign of greatness.

TL;DR: Jews are the master race.

you know you could have just used a julius caesar analogy instead of "long-nosed jaguars" lol