Judith 10:19

>“And they wondered at her beauty, and admired the children of Israel because of her, and every one said to his neighbour, Who would despise this people, that have among them such women? surely it is not good that one man of them be left who being let go might deceive the whole earth.”

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 6rLLJaG.jpg (1465x2048, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionalcatholicsermons.org/index_files/StAlphonsus_SixteenthSundayAfterPentecost_OnImpurity.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like a tranny

. “I made,” said Job, “a covenant with my eyes, that I would not so much as think upon a virgin. For what part should God from above have in me?” (xxxi. 1, 2.)

Job was afraid to look at a virgin, because he knew that if he consented to a bad thought God should have no part in him. According to St. Gregory, from impurity arises blindness of understanding, destruction, hatred of God, and despair of eternal life. ”De luxuria cœcitas mentis præcipitatio, odium Dei, desperatio futuri sæculi generantur.” (S. Greg., Mor., lib. 13.) St. Augustine says, though the unchaste may grow old, the vice of impurity does not grow old in them. Hence St. Thomas says, that there is no sin in which the devil delights so much as in this sin; because there is no other sin to which nature clings with so much tenacity.

Attached: 3888783f688bb83f4c646f80431f5495.jpg (751x1220, 222K)

To the vice of impurity it adheres so firmly, that the appetite for carnal pleasures becomes insatiable. ”Diabolus dicitur gaudere maxime de peccato luxuriæ, quia est maximæ adhœrentia: et difficile ab eo homo eripi potest; insatiabilis est enim delectabilis appetitus.” (1, 2, qu. 73, a. 5, ad. 2.) Go now, and say that the sin of impurity is but a small evil. At the hour of death you shall not say so; every sin of that kind shall then appear to you a monster of hell. Much less shall you say so before the judgment-seat of Jesus Christ, who will tell you what the Apostle has already told you: “No fornicator, or unclean, hath inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.” (Eph. v. 5.) The man who has lived like a brute does not deserve to sit with the angels.

That is the best part

>Why I ought’a—
Have you even seen a real woman in the past year?

What did the KJV mean by that?

Attached: 882179F1-8BCC-41C1-9F0D-C371854D8707.png (534x800, 478K)

sad but true :(

Not only. I have compared it with my Spanish Reina-Valera and it says the same.

what kind of girls you like?

>Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

holy based

Oh, okay.

Oh, lots. Just saw a group of french ladies talking together, one of them, maybe ten years older than myself, was so cute.

Attached: 698547EE-1170-4B75-85FC-68E17AE7AC4E.jpg (720x960, 113K)

I can see you want to became christian , is because you are lesbian that you are not taking the step ?

No, because I have just come from that direction. Born and raised one; I have no interest in pursuing such folly

My life, my world, no brighter, no eternal youth. Yet here I am, happier than I’ve ever been.
Fuck, it can’t be Yea Forums. It’s that I stopped being Christian, etc.

Become Gnostic. Is the actual true Christianity

Heheheh. That’s the detour I took before letting go.
It is the original. Still no good. Not the proper way to look at the world. It cheapens it.

let's see those titties baby

Attached: 99589.jpg (641x482, 59K)

Click to download: traditionalcatholicsermons.org/index_files/StAlphonsus_SixteenthSundayAfterPentecost_OnImpurity.mp3

I just want to hold her and tell her everything will be alright

I just want a better shot of the ass before she puts a gun in her mouth

Attached: 1566154334902.jpg (641x482, 34K)

Implying

Attached: E3DDBA5B-4EF7-46E8-B2B8-77D48501EFAD.jpg (892x480, 25K)

encouraging

Attached: theperfectplan.jpg (269x187, 8K)

Not him, but I see new women every day at my job, and most of them look much more feminine than she does. She undeniably looks manly from a lot of angles.

>tfw no ashkenazi gf

what eternal youth? Christ was a man of sorrows, and we are often called to imitate that

if you try to make the world enough, you will never be happy

See? How fucked up is this mindset. Your sort is a big part of why the world sucks

Don't you feel bad after fucking up my thread with your insubstantial conversation?

Abigail Shapiro is cute as fuck. And the fact that she's an accomplished opera singer is great. Who wouldn't be into that?

And yeah yeah I know she has enormous tits.

Fuck off.

Just to clarify, I want you to fuck off because I dislike you personally; I'm not actually disagreeing with what you've said.

different user, fuck you
you are the worst thing about this board by far
so much worse than stupid off topic shit
you are the anti topic

No, she looks like a jew. I'd smash :^)

>Who wouldn't be into that?
I know right!?

That’s nice