Author adds superfluous continent just to fill up space on the map

>author adds superfluous continent just to fill up space on the map

Attached: oz.jpg (634x453, 89K)

based
what an unecessary orange wasteland

Laugh all you want but you wish you were Australian. You wish you had our standard of living, our dental care

>thinks its possible for something to be superfluous

>Laugh all you want but you wish you were Australian
Hahahahaha

>Get killed by just about everything outdoors
>at least my teeth are in good shape

>author adds gimicky race of people with only two or three defining features

Attached: 4458.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I've been to Australia and honestly the constant "banter" and one upmanship gets old real quick. I'd fucking hate to be raised there.

People literally drown themselves on makeshift rafts trying to make it here from their shithole third world countries, and so many come that we have to put them in concentration camps, and named it Christmas Island just for bants

Attached: merry christmas.jpg (630x420, 86K)

Is there a country in which people don't act like that?
t. German

Ahhhhhhh *cracks open can of Monster* paradise on Earth... *sips*

Attached: 6669rqTWpjMSg896L3ASWx7q.gif (2004x1496, 1.64M)

>first-world, white country getting illegals who migrate via dangerous means
haha, woah, not like any other country in the world deals with that!

Yes you made my point for me doofus

The are still differences among first world countries

And Australia happens to be one of the best

Unironically the worst place to be an autistic Yea Forumsfag, nobody at all reads here.

Unironically the UK isn't far behind. There are very, very few people who still read the classics (even pseuds) and if you start talking about literature in front of working-class normies they're liable to hate you for it.

Australia gave us Miranda Kerr. The greatest continent

Attached: miranda-kerr-victorias-secret-fall-catalogue-mq-victoria-secret-miranda-kerr-454197796.jpg (980x1320, 173K)

She has the face of an ayyylien, and her hips are narrow like a boy's

I pity you

yea i'd hate to go to school with a poof like you as well who cries every time they are the end of a joke u fucking pussy cunt

the cope to end all copes

>author makes a country look like a fucking boot

Thats not the point of the post, We arent making fun of your standard of living, just your relative Oddballness geographicaly and Historically. If an alien had 30 minutes to get the jist of the earth, Australia would seem like the
>author added a superfluous continent just to fill up space on the map

stop being butthurt.

You have a government mandated firewall that only lags behind China's.

Most Australians can handle a bit of banter and shrug it off as bongs and burgers being poofters.
Yea Forums Australians are unfortunately are a bit insecure about their place in Anglosphere literature (a distant last place)

I actually found one of us in a regional city

>A distant last place

Attached: Justin-Trudeau.jpg (650x414, 32K)

>wake in fright
>and the ass saw the angel
>picnic at hanging rock

Get fucked

Ausfag here, this is exactly the worst thing about this country. Revolting phony sense of 'being mates' or whatever = everybody is a fucking spineless moron with nothing to say. Empty-headedness is basically considered an important cultural value.

We actually have a long tradition of literature, it’s just that Seppos and Poms are too ignorant to read it.

Attached: books.png (572x772, 41K)

>implying melbourne

Attached: melbourne.png (500x850, 215K)

>at supermarket (woolies) checkout
>say "thanks have a good day" to the cashier
>he says "i'll try haha"
hang in there, brother

Attached: 1519622325202.jpg (774x417, 62K)

nuke byron. they're responsible for how fucking genteel melbourne's become.
Australia's had some great writers: patrick white (especially his later stuff), christina stead, hal porter, lionel fogarty, frank moorhouse, rosa capiello, dorothy porter, wayne macauley, boyd oxlade, ada howell, π.O, katherine mansfeild (shes a kiwi, so we have rights to her). The publishing industry here is atrocious, lets great books slip out of print and look overseas for any sort of literary throb that they think could be cashed in on. that being said, text has thier 'text classics' range of books to prevent that from happening. but still.

damn
not good feels bros
let's go back to pastoral and construction roots

>Australia's had some great writers: patrick white (especially his later stuff), christina sneed, hal porter, lionel fogarty, frank moorhouse, rosa capiello, dorothy porter, wayne macauley, boyd oxlade, ada howell,
never heard of them

now you have, dickhead. read.

Britain's is probably worse, ours is massively half arsed and incredibly easy to get around.

>Anglosphere literature (a distant last place)
Nah, thank God for Canada.

>>Get killed by just about everything outdoors
you know fucking nothing about australia. you know the whole 'australia is deadly' is is a meme right?

>if you start talking about literature in front of normies they're liable to hate you for it
Isn't this the case everywhere?

in b4 it's me (adelaide?)

what a poofter this bloke is

another fucking shirtlifter - strewth!

If i get quads you're retarded

Devouring-Mother State

Attached: 1495987098493.jpg (447x421, 61K)

you've been here? do you want a fucking medal or a chest to pin it on? So, we're meant to take it from some squib that thinks he knows the joint from working on a farm in mulumbimbi to contract gonorrhea from other dirty backpackers? like you know anything, you blouse.

based

No one reads anywhere in the Anglosphere.

the anglosphere can't read

kek

Its pretty boring here though desu

You pity him because he's not attracted to boys?

Why?

I pity his blatant homosexuality

So if you're not attracted to women who have shoulders that are broader than their hips you're now a homosexual?

user, did you take your pills today?

You're not the only country that has invaders

>Game creator fills a far off distant continent with dangerous monsters as a test of how powerful you've become.

>doesn’t even bother to program the natives

There are some nice green bits there. I wonder what will global warming do to it, will it fuck up the coastal cities too?

>yfw Melbourne was the first city to be designated a UNESCO City of Literature

Attached: DxVrbPp.jpg (867x767, 631K)

its the only real continent you bitch ass punk

heil,d * 2

>I wonder what will global warming do to it
North will probably get a lot greener, desert is apparently turning to grassland because of the expanding tropics. Currently green parts get drier, though. Australia is supposed to be fairly neutral overall IIRC.
>will it fuck up the coastal cities too?
Sea level rises are a real meme, only way it rises more than a few cm is if Antarctica starts to melt, and since that'd require a 20+ degree change in temperature we'd already be far past fucked.

Honestly no, I'm not sure the quality of life makes up for shitty internet, extreme nanny statism and terrible personalities that Australian culture seems to foster. Your country is beautiful and admirable in some ways, but... it has a hidden ugliness lurking with as well.

The country so irrelevant that it has more threads made about it than any other

that's a pretty shallow analysis of australian culture or at least that aspect of it. people usually tell people to fuck off if they're being phony

>the constant "banter" and one upmanship gets old real quick
>keeps posting on 4channel

you were saying?

Attached: global liveability ranking.png (749x1002, 134K)

>Vienna
>the best city

I lived 3 years in that shithole, and wanted to burn that place to the ground every single day. If this is the best humanity was to offer, we might as well off the whole fucking planet right about now.

thanks for your input, user

>Australia's had some great writers
Reads like the who is who of post war german authors - they may be good but nobody outside of their social sphere has heard of them

More like debug island where you dump the least valuable people and see how the monster meta evolves

>Wiener Schmäh
>Australian banter
I notice a pattern...

>living in cities

Attached: 11413334a96ee6d351322bce6066e6b7109addf03a2005e486aa35aeac25eadc.png (1440x900, 1.04M)

New Zealand, ironically enough.

>Author makes a really cool continent
>then turns it all into empty desert
why do they do this?

Attached: Green Sahara.png (845x946, 475K)