Kindles are good because I can read without people knowing his shit my taste is

Kindles are good because I can read without people knowing his shit my taste is
>inb4 kindle bashing

Attached: hero-4046778-2-_3Web-5c91458e46e0fb000146ae08.jpg (780x780, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32923180286.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fDBzQkWeQ5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can read it over your shoulders, remember one unique line, search it in quotes, and get the title of the book. I'll judge you anyways.

Invasive autists annoy me

Kindle is lighter than most paperbacks and causes less wrist fatigue to my weak and feeble body.

I got a kindle and it's pretty useful especially when have tons of books for free.

Most people think you're a clever cookie if you hold a book, they won't give a shit.

I live in a shithole so I keep my Kindle and a paper book in my backpack, I doubt someone would steal the Kindle but I'm still paranoid about it. Not so much about the value, but about the fact that I would lose the progress of the books I'm currently reading there.

what happened with the refurbished kindles??? I dont gonna pay >$100 for this shit

Attached: 1468033084384.png (356x298, 124K)

I read on my smartphone when i'm not home

buy used, the old ones are built to last, they have more than enough space for whatever youll read and you don't need a touch screen, color screen or paperwhite screen so new ones don't bring anything new to the table. just make sure to get a really old one as amazon realized quickly that nobody was buying replacements so they're fragile now.

imagine not using a phone and libgen in 2019

yo it's poor form to write inb4 as OP

>reading on a smartphone in 2019
Nice b8, almost fell for it

I have had a kindle since 2013 and I haven’t paid for a book since. I fucken steal absolutely everything and barely read a third of it. I fucking rule.

Same here.
This applied to music and cinema as well.

I use a likebook and libgen.
I also get doujins on said likebooks and manga so

>likebook

what model? im waiting for likebook alita to be released

mars desu aliexpress.com/item/32923180286.html
it does what i need it to do so im happy, it had a big sale a week ago

And they removed the page turn buttons, though they've brought them back on the newest one. I have a Voyage now, and it has these terrible pressure sensitive "buttons" that make it difficult to read one-handed without accidentally turning the page. I think the best way to go if you're buying a Kindle today is to get a used 3rd generation model off eBay for $30 or so.

Attached: 61oR57wY0tL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 16K)

Who does this?

Well, would you rather

>Hold an average paperback
OR
>Hold War & Peace

the entire time you are reading?

also why i moved on to ereaders, i have my entire library and even more in the size and weight of a notebook, shits also great for traveling takes up so little, u just gota be careful not to put it under things

You're right. I recently read my first true-crime book. Never would have done it if people could actually see what I was reading.

Isn't it backed up on Amazon?

youtube.com/watch?v=fDBzQkWeQ5g

I wanted a big one cause I fucking hate the "animations" of swiping pages, the only one I found at the time was a 7,8 inches from kobo, but I would have to import one using shit brazilian money and still pay taxes so I just sticked to my tablet
One library here even made a partnership with kobo to sell them here, but they literally only have kobo glo with 6 inches
And although Amazon has launched a bigger Kindle after my deception with kobo, I would rather stay away from the antichrist

Not if you exclusively sideload your books from your own collection

Love reading SIEGE and other red pill stuff on this. Otherwise if I read it out in the open I'd be thrown into some government MKUltra leftist re-education camp.

Yeah, downloading it is good tho

bought a kindle and been dling shit on libgen since
sometimes i buy those """100 classic books you must read"""" for like .5 usd

>I would rather stay away from the antichrist
Explica essa porra aí direito, user. Fiquei curioso.

I have.

Came in to say this. Bless you, child. You're doing God's work.

Configure Calibre to send your books to your amazon-kindle email account, they will load up in the cloud and sync on all your mobile devices that use the kindle app.
This way you lose no bookmarks, highlights etc.