Why are you not taking DMT right now to experience union with the divine? Have you read Terrence McKenna?

Why are you not taking DMT right now to experience union with the divine? Have you read Terrence McKenna?

Attached: thinking.png (640x640, 111K)

>being dependent on physical substances to experience the Divine
Ultimately its a trap that will take you farther away from the Divine if you dont learn how to experience union without it

Took LSD for the first time this year. It was awesome. How different is DMT?

How do I get a hold of some?

It will lead you down the path of darkness

why do people believe that being fucked up on drugs and hallucinating is a paranormal or spiritual experience?

why do people believe that being fucked up on drugs and hallucinating is a paranormal or spiritual experience?

yea you are taking a big rist there if you make a deal in the dmt real you can be fuck real bad.

I regret taking psychedelics because now I've become aware of very uncomfortable truths that plague me to this day. Unironically.

Attached: D-Qy_21XUAAaz60.jpg (490x501, 45K)

paranormal and spiritual experiences are internal and dmt sparks that same internal experience

>I've become aware of very uncomfortable truths
such as?

>food and water are not dependencies to experiencing the divine
Ultimately, I know that I don't know

Yeah, artificially. There is nothing paranormal about getting high on DMT. You're basically arguing that a pocket pussy is as good as a real woman because they look the same.

Pocket pussies are better than women cuz a pocket pussy won't leave with half if you dump in it

>such as?
Being mortal

I've taken shrooms before and recently tried LSD and watched 2001 with a friend, it was incredible. want to try other psychedelics what besides DMT do you guys recommend.

There's nothing paranormal about sitting quietly under a tree and experiencing nirvana, having a Sangha, and teaching the dhamma. A pocket pussy is a real pocket pussy in the hand of a cummer

>considering making some DMT when my parents are away on holiday (25 yo failure)
>unsure if the recipe I found is legit or a new way to make Crystals
>either end up changing my perspective on life or dying
Just have to find the ingrediants I guess, would like to cultivate shrooms but I haven't the space here even if I got the spores.

>dude pocket pussies
>dude women
All sexual losses are harmful.
Resorting to sex as a form of pleasure leaves you in a state of total distractability and makes you a slave to your lower mind to do its bidding. You set it up as the best example of something people want. This is how people turn into NPCs. Sex. Masturbation.

i realized that i will die alone with my virginity intact

Could you repost that in a legible way?

xD

Spiritual enlightenment through meditation is different from "spiritual enlightenment" gained from getting high and focusing on a clock or something. If you're under the influence your brain can anchor onto any fucking dumbshit concept and ascribe some bullshit "hidden meaning" to it.
That's neither here, nor there. a

All things in moderation

ok aleister

>bullshit
It certainly can lead there. Or it can lead to posting on Yea Forums in response to you.

depends on the drug

Because there is no seperation (from the divine)

Taking psychedelics is a form of seeking. That's fine and all, but when you wake up and see how "psychedelic" ordinary experience really is, it becomes redundant

Unironically this. We’re always surrounded by the wonders of life, so we don’t think of them as wonders but just “boring real life”. Imagine if you lived in Tolkein’s middle earth, surrounded by magical and mythical beasts. You’d probably think everyday was just “boring real life”, too, at least for most people not engaged in the main plot of LOTR.

psychs help the "unattuned" to better handle the realm of reality.
it expands the mind so that the reality is a greater experience.
people that use psychs aren't addicts, they take a few doses and end up never using drugs again.
really gets the noggin joggin why they are illegal in the US of A (outside silly sibin in denver).

>your brain can anchor onto any fucking dumbshit concept and ascribe some bullshit "hidden meaning" to it.
That's a good point, but not for the reason you think.

I did & they basically rejected me

Because god isn’t real

>Spiritual enlightenment through meditation is different from "spiritual enlightenment" gained from getting high and focusing on a clock or something.
the two are mutually exclusive?

Literally all people I've talked to who use psychedelics for spiritual purposes have the opposite of expanded minds. I dare you to join a DMT page on Facebook and slog through the spiritually unevolved.

>fucking up the chemistry in your brain is union with the divine
there is no shortcut

McMysticism

Attached: 1561808482758.jpg (1000x797, 1.74M)

Dmt is like loading the universe up in a shotgun shell then blasting your brains out. Quick trip. Only fifteen minutes max.
Deepweb
Bitch pls
But the ticket, take the ride
Mescaline
Dmt nexus: dmt handbook
Existential brah

>using drugs as a shortcut for genuine spirituality

Such a backwards opinion. You cannot not be experiencing the divine. Your just too blind to recognize it's everywhere.

it only gives what you wish to see

What, you didn't know people die?

Yup. You can finely tune yourself into the signal without them. It just requires a lot more work.

I had a far more profound spiritual experience walking around in the park last sunday than when I took LSD a month ago.

God I fucking hate drugfags, can't believe I let myself get memed about psychedelics

Love this. Stealing it.

Why do some people get so irrationally angry about people using drugs for spiritual/mystical/religious purposes? I believe it will not work for everyone, but I would say it's possible to experience the divine more easily through the use of some drugs.

Probably because people don't like being reminded of the shear uncertainty that pervades existence. Unknown knowns are the scariest kind of knowledge, and smart people are really good at converting fear into skepticism.

That’s great. But are you sure that would be the case for everyone? I had far more profound experiences the other way around. I’m not saying I never had profound experiences while sober, but for me personally those don’t compare with my experiences while under the influence.
I fucking hate soberfags
Jk luv u

kek
while on ayahuasca i "saw" how other people see me
was self-concious for some time but then integrated all the experience
it helps me a lot

I tried to make some but all I got was brown goo smelling like naphtha. Probably because I accidentally used vinegar by the cL instead of mL, or maybe it had to do with the evaporation leaving oils behind. Anyway has anyone ever extracted from cheap bark from china. It's like 5 Usd on aliexpress or alibaba but, even though I don't know how anyone could mess up powdered bark, I don't trust it

"For in much wisdom is much grief, And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." ecc 1:18

Why is that so farfetched? I dont necessarily believe in the paranormal, but I do believe that certain chemicals could possibly unlock or enhance our senses. Some animals can sense electrical signals, heat signatures, faint scents and hormones, echo location etc. and they're not even high.

this isnt twitter, we can read what you wrote the first time

i no longer think religious people are dumb after tripping on shrooms