Why are white philosophers so shit?

Why are white philosophers so shit?

I dare you to tell me how any milky philosopher has directly impacted your life with practical advice.

Attached: eth.jpg (650x327, 143K)

i can't.
white philosophy is just about metaphysically cumming into their own mouths, probably literally too.

Daily reminder that just because there's one retarded brown guy with ressentiment towards Whites and disregard for their great artistic legacies, this does not apply to all brown peoples. OP is an idiot.

ok racist, prove me wrong. or just keep being "half" racist and not coincidentally a massive homosexual

Where are you from?

Are there any non-white philosophers that are even relevant?

>Lao Tzu

Literally Apu Apustaja

>Tsun Tzu

Military strategist

>Confucius

Political theorist

Attached: images.png (249x202, 8K)

Nigger

hey racist answer my question lets talk about the issues stop being a fag
practical advice can come from anyone that's the point. milky philosophers are generally just sucking themselves off because they wanted to overcompensate for how shit their lives were, and SOME milk people buy it because they are gay

I am racist towards some races but not all. That's why I asked where you're from.

Isn't the whole point of being racist that you only do it to certain races?

not an argument - molyneux
oh so you ARE a racist. thanks for proving my point keep sucking yourself off milkfag.

Define white.

did a white guy fuck your bitch

Al-Farabi, Avicenna

I'm racist, but I am not White. I am actually more racist than the average White man.

Only one

Attached: download (1).jpg (239x211, 5K)

Based and physiology-pilled

i fuck many different girls so probably
what race are you?
answer my question first

Surprisingly effective b8, 8/10

You answer my question first. What race are you? There's nothing wrong with racism when it's not one's own race on the lesser end of the stick.

its not "b8". its a simple question.
nobody can answer me besides being racist cos their closet gayboys.

its irrelevant fuckface.
look at my OP and answer that question and if you want to get into "race" then tell me yours first it's easy you fucking flaming faggot.

What a productive and insightful thread

You tell me your race first, and then I'll tell you mine.

nice argument it becomes a "TELL ME UR RACE BRUH LOL" exchange.
answer my question or fuck off my thread faggot

please to be doing enlightenment sir

no it's interesting how milkboys can't actually defend their king gays

I'm racist, so I need to know your race before I give respect. I am only prejudiced towards very few races unlike /pol/tards, who seem to hate all non-Whites.

do you have skype/discord?

how are you so ashamed of your own race you wont even say what it is anonymously lmao

Just tell me your race. This is anonymous.

gimme your skype/discord.
do you have a webcam? lets talk face to face
no if you want to change the topic and not answer my question and then we should have a face to face conversation its simple, you'll see my face so i don't see what being "ashamed". if you want to be a "proud racist" who's too scared to do that thats fine too i'll continue on my thread

>Neechee
>Sartre
>something about Bad Faith and Will to Power
>people fear absolute freedom
>applied this knowledge via carpe diem.
Pretty simple, desu. There's countless more examples with dozens of other whyte philosophers, but I just gave the easiest and least offensive examples to your shitty b8

Just tell me your race. It's not hard.

yeah bro you know that if you say what race we are we can taunt you mercilessly because it will be way, way fucking easier to mock you than it is to mock white people, which is why you have an inferiority complex about us and spend your time crying on Yea Forums about it

OK, I'll tell you! I'm Jewish, and my great grandpa was killed by milkies during the Shoah! I hate ALL milky people and their philosophers, and I married a black woman who I make sweet love with every night. She had my child recently, and I was happy when I saw he had my nose. I made sure to snip his little pee pee myself.

imagine acting tough with words and being a pussy who won't give skype/discord.
haha you want to act like you're tougher than me when you can't even use your mouth to talk to me behind a fucking computer screen. relax faggot.
neechee sucked though he got cucked by the love of his life and ended up fucking a prostitute and getting syphilis and sartre fucked 13 year olds didnt he?
i mean what good advice could these milkboys possibly give when they were fucking children and getting STDs?

Cringe thread. Discussing white philosophers would be too practical in this thread.

lol imagine being this hurt

>what good advice could these milkboys possibly give when they were fucking children and getting STDs?
Do you even know how to read, nigger? Get lynched

2bh if i was getting lynched by the people in this thread i could probably take you all out

Post body, soiboi

lmao are you an epic antifa trying to dox the nazis
fucking queer

give skype/discord we can settle everything

bro i can feel your fear just gimme skype/discord

Go on /pol/ and link your thread here. I am pretty sure some /pol/tard will take you up on the offer of revealing his face. Yea Forums isn't even that racist. It's just odd you would take out your aggression on actual White philosophers, many of which condemned slavery. Talk about "misplaced aggression" but whatever.

>discord tranny
Yikes

So is this it?
Milkboys can't argue for the people they claim to worship who in reality were just jerking themselves off to a bunch of losers like the people in this thread?
Imagine my surprise.

Can you go on /pol/ and make this same thread? I am pretty sure some of the racists will confront you there. We people of Yea Forums are respectable gentlemen who smoke pipes and watch the world of mere mortals pass by like vapor or smoke. Sometimes we jerk off a little on books, that's all. The real big bad racists are at /pol/.

>go to pol
ok so you can't take me up on the offer np
>you're transexual cos i'm scared to talk to you
makes as much sense as 95% of white philosophers

I am a respectable gentleman who does not pick fights with little hooligan niggers.
I have more important things to do, like help my Masonic friends draw new plans to better spread AIDs and other disease throughout Africa.

i want to have a civil discussion about what i posted which nobody has been able to do without challenging my manhood but being unable to prove their own. if i want to get into a fistfight i'll head down to my local mma gym.

holy fuck you are clearly a manlet indian or arab who has never been in a fight in his life, absolutely fucking lmao

you talk big for someone who can't even talk behind a computer screen

>clearly
are you sure?

yeah im sure, nobody who fights acts like this on the internet, you are actually hilarious

I just wish my dick were as big, for as a puny White man, no matter how big my brains my get, my dick will never compare to yours. You may sleep with my sister tomorrow and all will be well.

ok
lol

So is this it?
Milkboys can't argue for the people they claim to worship who in reality were just jerking themselves off to a bunch of losers like the people in this thread?
Imagine my surprise.

entire thread all i got was neechee and sartre is this a joke like the entirety of milkboy philosophy?

O.K. If by "white" you simply mean western philosophy, I'll say that the Stoics (namely Aurelius, but also Epictetus and Seneca) have had a tremendous impact on my life in how I try to approach different situations and deal with people. That's just one example. If you're referring to people of anglo-saxon roots, then I won't answer your question because I haven't read enough philosophy by people that fit that description to speak about it intelligently. I will say, though, that if you're reading philosophy with the end goal of merely just getting some "self help" or "life advice" then you may need to reconsider your priorities.

You just know when someone starts taking the time to make threads like these there's something wrong with them mentally. Wash your penis op, get well

FINALLY a decent answer.
ok the stoics were semi-decent but imo they were burdened by western culture i mean wasn't aurelius a weak statesman who let people fuck his wife?
i mean you can find literature through all cultures talking about staying calm while the world goes crazy and fucks itself but in a less autistic way

>you're mentally ill
isn't psychology the very field that milkboys are revolting against right now?

is that it i guess milkboys are really going to get fucked from the 21st into the 22nd century

Frantz Fanon

ok tell me what he said that has impacted your life

if this is what it is then milkboys need to accept that the world is headed into a place where they're gonna be forced to compete on an even playing field
the white genocide is real esp on Yea Forums

But Nietszche was good he taught me how to be a master.

look at NEETchee sucked no wonder he got syphlis and hitler liked him

yo who the fuck is replying to this guy? jesus you guys must be bored

all politics are identity politics, disowning identity politics just makes you a major cuck regardless of your race.