First day english lit class

>first day english lit class
>im the only male there
>teacher is a soibeans hip lefty who references Harry Potter
>surrounded by pussy; some fat, some look like lesbians, most of them beautiful
>look around with desperate yearning for one of them to let me fondle them (im still a virgin and always will be because of my penile disfiguration)
>"alright class I want you to get to know each other so why don't we all spend a few minutes talking about hate speech in literature. Do you think it's good or bad? Why?"
>crack an unwitting smile but force it down lest I violate some tacit social code
>this asian girl with a waxlike face starts bloviating about hate speech is only good if the character is portrayed negatively to showcase the negative aspects of that ideology
>im like a horny but timid dog at this point, i want her so bad, i probably would have mounted her if I wasn't so shy
>conversation turns to feminism and how male poets portray love in a phallocentric and objectifying way, writing about the daintiness and beauty of the woman instead of their bond
>i feel a heat swell up in my left cheek and hope I'm not blushing. for the remainder of the lesson I stare at my phone.
>leave, feeling strangely ashamed, like a whipped cur, and somehow wondering whether my disfigured penis is the reason for my beta status and if having a normal penis would have accorded me more leverage in such a conversation
>start imagining my dick is a marionette being tugged this way and that in a dance to the sound of jovial Mexican folk music
HAHAHAHA, I actually thought it was all /pol/ memes. I'm going back in the Army.

Attached: mc-melody-5-side.jpg (640x388, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wu9Wo9scliE
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i enjoyed this post thank you

sorry to hear about your experience op

I liked it, but the girl you posted isn't Asian. Make sure you provide the accurate photo according the text for the next time.

>taking an English lit class
Cringe, it should be a hobby if you’re a respectable person as demonstrated by the demographics of your class

>penile disfiguration
Elaborate
Did the Jew get you with his knife?

Spend a year on /pol/, you'll be ok kid. You need to break the beta conditioning

cool story bro

This girl is a 11 years old brazilian

>>im like a horny but timid dog at this point, i want her so bad, i probably would have mounted her if I wasn't so shy
Disgusting mongrel. Sex for recreational purposes is bad, and miscegenation is also bad. You are probably an Amerimutt subhuman. Take a gun to your head.
>I'm going back in the Army.
Hope you and the Jews both get your brains blown apart. Die.

Hahahahahaha

dang, even better
youtu.be/wu9Wo9scliE

She's gorgeous

Attached: mc-melody-polemica.jpg (1066x1332, 143K)

>>conversation turns to feminism and how male poets portray love in a phallocentric and objectifying way, writing about the daintiness and beauty of the woman instead of their bond
every woman that has ever said something like this is butthurt because she's not feminine

it's the literal equivalent of niceguys whining about how girls like masculine assholes

Women are extremely insecure and they find anything that challenges their life choices as threatening.

Attached: 1567633739712.jpg (960x572, 151K)

>tfw been pushing the envelope with Poe's Law with my College essays and nobody even knows my assignments for all my liberal arts courses are actually subtle satire

Ah, its good not being a brainlet.

Attached: lfgl7s7mrby11.png (657x527, 206K)

Well she’s not wrong about the photo being creepy. American culture is creepy in general

But isn't her reaction to that photo more creepy?Why cant she just let her live her life the way she wants to?

Post a paragraph.

What are you talking about? She applauds her at the end for her artwork and even takes a moment at the start to tell her that she's not trying to be hostile.

Yes, but she also says
>you seem to represent an almost impossible-to-attain portrait of womanhood, and as a woman I honestly find many of your pictures unsettling.

Upload your essays here or on Google Docs user, I'll read them.

that's typical passive aggression. 'im not insulting you but let me insult you'.

The chick is just massively insecure

She's describing her emotional reaction to the lady's artwork. A lot of people find certain art unsettling. People say Kafka is unsettling, that doesn't mean they don't like Kafka's works.

This

>>im like a horny but timid dog at this point, i want her so bad, i probably would have mounted her if I wasn't so shy
This is unironically great prose, good job you belong in English class. You earned it buddy!

>girl

This. She's not a girl, she's a nymphet.

based humbert

>muh army
Good luck fighting for the Jews, you filthy cuck.

Most people don't join the army to fight for their country. They join because it seems like an interesting job.

That girl is 12 years old wtf

She said it makes her feel depressed and inadequate. And proceeds to question why she even has an instagram.

Seems more like critique than appreciation.

The pic is legit creepy in a good way. Would make a great cover for an book of horror short stories.
She's not insulting, she's at worth criticizing. The difference is significant.

This sounds like something straight out of a Pynchon novel, especially the last part

Good

Is this what happens at mediocre/bad colleges? I'm a 4th year at UofT majoring in PoliSci and I've only had 1 professor who openly expressed any political views and even then he was fairly subdued compared to the stuff I'm seeing here, and it was about economic stuff rather than this woke shit. Every prof I've interacted with was a sensible human. They're fairly intelligent and open minded people who were doing their best to teach a good course.

This is the weirdest masturbation fanfic I've read in a while

Alright big boy

this is the experience I'm sure of almost everyone here who went to /uni/ except these retards who start these threads

>I make sure I don't hold back when I find a soldier boy online, hehe, no mercy

Also plebbit lingo. They make sure they sound non threatening lest they get downboated

Yes. I went to a pretty good public university and the professors intelligent and generally non political. I had one teach a bit of his social philosophy, but it was well presented.
Naturally, I'm a loser, so I dropped out. Community college is full of zealous professors who also happen to be fairly low IQ

>most of them beautiful
>I'm going back in the Army
always knew lit was gay

immense pussy opportunities were lost.

but OP is a gay marine

Redundant

hows he gonna fuck the sweet reader pussy when what he really desires is hot marine cock right up his asshole you stupid cunt

You exceeded those girl's worst expectations. You make me ashamed to be a man. I'm grateful I didn't have the childhood that you did.

You realize that having a single gf for a couple months would cure you of all this turmoil, right? Get off Yea Forums, join a social club, and become someone ppl wanna be around. Adversity is the father of improvement, comfort is its killer. Take a risk you pathetic pussy.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

based

why does she have clothes on?

>American culture is creepy in general
No it isn't, although there is a lot of (((entertainment media))) that portrays it as being so.

this exact thing happened today, except there were about 3 males in my class and 16 females..

glad im not gay. when i saw the picture my first impression was that i didnt find her even remotely attractive. i guess thats because shes 12. weird though, i wouldve sworn she was much older

You're gay

>glad im not gay
citation needed

>my first impression was that i didnt find her even remotely attractive.
>im not gay.
ehhh

>adhering to bullshit laws made by jews, feminists, and protestants