Should I overcome my inherent misogyny and read the women of Alt-Lit?

Should I bother? Or am I going to get a spiel of above average-looking middle class white girls complaining about their anxiety and first-world problems?

Attached: C-Ohm2YUwAAEQxk.jpg (680x510, 38K)

You answered your own question

No, no woman born in the last 150 years has anything worthwhile to say. Genuinely try and think of one, it's so much harder than you'd think.

No one has expectations of women in the current year, that's why society is so fucked up these days.

Rand?

Hannah Arendt

Hahahahahahaahaha

Muriel Spark is based
No they're shit. The men are shit too.

Djuna Barnes
Marie Cure
Joanna Newsom
Nice Dubs
Emily Noether

Read actually good female authors, like Austen and Elliot

Attached: mboyleedit.jpg (544x700, 188K)

Just tangentially related to the thread, but books to potentially change my "male chauvinism"?
I don't want to get political, I HONESTLY BELIEVE that the male providerfemale housewife is the natural and optimal dynamic.

Attached: WDWF.jpg (668x614, 195K)

The absolute state of Yea Forums my brother.

What else should the girls be talking about? Are they supposed to invent cold fusion or room temperature super conduction? Why aren't these hot young sluts writing about the Syrian civil war? I wonder if its possible for some people to be purged of the receptors to femininity and its powers. Women can certainly abstain from its cultivation.

me

Virginia Woolf
George Eliot
Clarice Lispector
Anais Nin
Anna Maria Ortese
Emily Bronte
Ann Kavan

Out

>Blocks your path

Attached: 180604_r32184.jpg (727x1007, 213K)

Ew

Savitri Devi, but otherwise yeah just about

Kaur?

Attached: main-qimg-9aba80a5f783bef7ffa4e5e604369dee.png (602x595, 59K)

second this

> Should I overcome my inherent misogyny
yes
>and read the women of Alt-Lit?
no

I mean, if the girl has a knack for science or whatever, let her be; but I believe the sex quotas on universities/politics and all this talk about male toxicity will only bring fuss and misery