Derrida

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe.
Who else /Derrida/ here?

Attached: derrida.jpg (292x383, 46K)

He is my archenemy and stands against everything I value in life.

Why though? Can you expound?

I'll expound your asshole, faggot

Oh, i didn't realize you weren't here to be serious. You know there's an entire board for you, right?

Deconstruct yourself

I'm excited to read some of his non-Grammatology texts soon because I've been working my way through Husserl (very painfully) and I know his critique of the metaphysics of presence is waiting to pounce at the end, but I also think I can defend Husserl against a lot of the more naive philosophies of linguistic primacy I've encountered, which are at least partly derivative of Derrida. So I genuinely don't know whether I will be defeated by Derrida or whether I will hold my ground when I get to him. I feel like Goku training for his arrival on Namek.

Reminder that Goku didn't beat Freiza, Trunks did

before I explain, let me say this is not me:

Got it

Okay, now I will explain:
I think we can privilege one side of a dichotomy based on context which can change moment-to-moments. I do not agree with Derrida's ideas of indeterminacy, uncountables, differance, or the trace. To Derrida, meaning is never present and there's just an interweaving movement whereby one cannot privilege one side of the dichotomy over the other, and it leads to a kind of endlessness wherein no centralized point can be pointed out, given it becomes "logocentric". However, I, myself, believe when it comes to most contexts or events, one side of the dichotomy is more strongly expressed, and thus we can approximate certain ontologies without fear of being logocentric. Thus, Derrida's whole deconstruction project is refuted.
Of course, I would have to go into more depth to properly make my position clearer, but I think my concise summary suffices for now. I believe Derrida may have also had something to do with Frankist-Sabbateans, and he may have had the ulterior purpose of creating new nihilistic projects to undermine European peoples.

I like your thinking. What texts have you read of Derrida where he writes on these things? I wanna see how I feel about them

There was a graphic novel summarizing his views which Derrida personally approved of. I supplemented it with readings of encyclopedias. I found it sufficient in understanding his views, which I found fundamentally nihilistic.

>and he may have had the ulterior purpose of creating new nihilistic projects to undermine European peoples.

Reminds me of this myth. I respect you hypothesis, of course, but it is interesting how this kind of things could actually happened.

Attached: IMG_20190905_145113_531.jpg (981x330, 80K)

>he may have had the ulterior purpose of creating new nihilistic projects to undermine European peoples
[X]

Or maybe he is cosmopolitan like all great thinkers and wants a corrective for enlightenment ideals and older gone astray.

>I believe Derrida may have also had something to do with Frankist-Sabbateans, and he may have had the ulterior purpose of creating new nihilistic projects to undermine European peoples.
That's the only interesting thing you have to say and you know it.
Continue

newfag lurker here
how do i apply the concept of deconstructionism on my photography?

Duality and Non-Duality

please elaborate

Yes! I'm a Derridean. A realist.

>this post
are you trolling?

There was nothing better than being Derrida en l'automne. The Paris streets soaked with rain, the fallen Linden leaves shellaced to the rues. In his 19th century condo conversion, dim during those overcast days, he could go to his closet and lay out several choices of outfit: a white and pale pink stripped YSL chemise sprawled over the corner of the bed like a victim of a crime, layered with a Dior sweater in bleu. A black Canali blazer with a chromatic light gray shirt tucked under one side of the lapel. Noir Armani cor-du-roi trousers dangling from the clips of a hanger in one outstretched hand... Are they black? They look almost navy, though he never before noticed the discrepancy. Pas important, he mumbles as he tosses them across the gallery of tops arrayed on the bed. He stares beyond them into the matte gray sky outside the window, his chin perched on his first two fingers, his squat legs as strong as when he played sweeper as a boy on bleached pitches of Algeria, his gut round and protruding more than ever but not without a certain firmness and at least a suggestion of definition on the outer flanks. The smell of stale pipe smoke infused the humid room.

Attached: images (2).jpg (200x245, 8K)

Sounds comfy

Bump nigs

elaborate you or im gonna fucking kill you

Attached: ahhh.jpg (310x384, 11K)

ok where does this phrase
>I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe
come from? i've seen this at least a couple times

huh?

Marcus Hallberstram?
Nigga read the Dao de Ching ffs.

What a brainlet thread. Just read his first 3 books ffs.