Is Harvard a good place to study philosophy

Is Harvard a good place to study philosophy

Attached: 1567457124350.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OClXTdFyoVw
youtube.com/watch?v=7pcGovewc4c
youtu.be/TxJX2dZU5Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but it definitely has its own flavor. Same for Government/Economics. If possible, I'd recommend doing something like the UoL international degree so you can compare on both counts.

It's mostly self study btw, so you an also just look at their syllabi and reading lists. Another option is a masters.

Is everyone at Harvard a faggot like in OP pic

Not at all, although my interaction with Harvard College is limited. Almost every other school I know fairly well except Law.

They let anyone into Harvard these days

Attached: rs_634x1024-190514142048-634-jazz-jennings-harvard-cl_-051419-jpg.jpg (634x1024, 82K)

Honestly, it matters very little which university/college you go to as long as it has a good course in your subject. They all use the same textbooks anyway, and that is what you will use most of the time to teach yourself, since the academics wont really care about you as an undergrad, especially at the top institutions. Don't stress over which university you go to, as long as they are recognised as decent and you like the campus/surroundings. They all amount to the same experience and reputation wise if you are a student worth your salt you will get the highest grade and do further study anyway, so employers wont care about your undergrad

This faggot has a terrible youtube channel
youtu.be/OClXTdFyoVw

>going to college to study something you can do at home for free to get a degree that you can’t do anything with
No. Plus studying philosophy in a university will give you a biased interpretation of the material. Do it yourself in your spare time and get a useful degree

He is a total faggot. He is the type of person who will show up to a job interview and the only thing he’ll have to say is that he went to Harvard, repeated 30 times in different phrasing

Zoomers fucking suck ass.

His videos are so soulless and bland.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pcGovewc4c

Ah yes, study philosophy on your own and study something "useful", so you can quote The Stranger and sigh intelligently when some H1B pajeet takes your programming job that you were counting on.

That one hit too close to home. Fuck you user

Why study anything at all?

>pajeet takes your programming job
There's like a tier where this pretty much never happens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course

Why yes, Harvard is a great place to waste time and money

Attached: download (1).jpg (211x239, 12K)

Fuck studying philosophy under academia guidelines you retarded cunt, enter STEM and buy philosophy so you can read it in your spare time you fucking autist, why would you cop a degree so fucking useless as that.

>Oh yeah yeah Nietzsche meant that and this
>No he meant that and that only

>Oh yeah the history of thought and why this is that and that is this

Based

Based and well-paid-pilled.

Based

Attached: 1527963628686.jpg (991x672, 94K)

Philosophy is not a good thing to study

Exactly this.

>posting Stephen Pinker's nephew

correct

Is that really his nephew

It would honestly make sense

Do you live in Seattle or something?

Have you seen his shitty youtube channel
youtu.be/TxJX2dZU5Jw

Yeah, bugman to the core, majority of them reside at Harvard, all these tech savvy faggots, giggling about everything and "vlogging" everything they do, fucking absolutely disgusting.

>IM ESTING FOOD GUYZZ
>DAY IN THE LIFE GUYZZ
how do these faggots get woman, it’s ridiculous

Women are retards and they think gay shit like that is deep and thought provoking

i am a girl and i can confirm i basically am a retard

Based

this

Based and pinkpilled

Attached: 1514761376535.png (301x250, 24K)

LYNCHIAN