Self improvement books for neets?

Self improvement books for neets?
inb4: le Jordan

Attached: 1566996918517.jpg (640x960, 62K)

consumer: I WANT TO IMPROVE MYSELF WHAT PRODUCT DO YOU HAVE
merchant: I have "self improvement" product, very real and good designed just to help you because we know you are just misunderstood etc blahblahblahblah

Why dont you just do shit?

>Implying I actually believe in the positive psychological effects of self-help books.
I want to see what's all this generic bullshit about.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

>I want to see what's all this generic bullshit about
Why request the book to specifically be about NEETs then? Normies are the most popular consumers of self help. 12 Rules Of Life is the only known one specifically aimed at generation Z NEETs.
One of the most popular self help books is How To Win Friends and Influence People. Carnegie writes huge chapters and has multiple anecdotes to explain something that can easily be said in one sentence. Most of what he said was fairly obvious, but I suppose some people take those aspects of socialization for granted.
I've heard good things about Carol Dweck but I haven't read her.
In my opinion the only self help books that could be potentially useful are instructions on meditation, but reading it isn't going to urge people to set up a daily meditation routine.
If you're looking for inspiration, read Hesse and other western canons.

Stoicism. That said, read the original texts, and steer well clear of neo stoic self help gurus like Ryan Holiday.

David Goggins

Try being poor.
Will either kill you off, or motivate the crap out of you.
Win win.

>le

Seriously?

Haha stupid goyim!

if you're a neet Jordan Peterson is a must. Period.

>Will either kill you off
You probably will die 10-20 years earlier than rich guys, but kill is a strong word.

But Peterson's book is unironically a good self-help book.

> 10-20 years earlier
Eh, it's the arthritis, dementia, slow physical decay, shit-your-pants years anyway. They can have em.

-how to win friends etc.
-rich dad poor dad
-mystery method

Jordan Peterson is based.

"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" is absolutely wonderful. Helped me get my life together and overcome university during a depression, and also the depression itself. Theres a fantastic audio-book version read by the author if you're into that as well. He does a fantastic job telling with a captivating and energetic enthusiasm.

>inb4: le Jordan
have you read it?

my diary desu. highly recommend it

Problem with Goggins is so much of his identity and argument of anyone can do it is built around being a poor nigger but he's clearly got really solid genetics. It's really just further argument that you need a high IQ to get anywhere in life. The only people who ever seem to go rags to riches without it are rappers and athletes, and the latter path has a shit ton of adults along the way whose job is make boys/young men more disciplined

What the fuck is a book going to tell you that you don't already know?

The only real piece of advice to give is like Shia LaBeouf said, JUST DO IT

Attached: 1506904858497.png (1351x1054, 437K)

Nietzsche