Yea Forums confessions

I don't even read physical copies of books, I just listen to audiobooks (tts).

Attached: 122650356headphonescrop.jpg (600x400, 88K)

In the past 2 days I have stole from the university's library 10 books and im not planning to stop any time soon

Don’t feel bad about it, just means you’re passionate about reading

I know people who strictly listen to audiobooks and have a better comprehension of the content compared to the pseuds on here.

based universities are fucking gay.

I use a cookbook stand to hold my book while I read

You don't READ then, you LISTEN.

Patrician

I listen as the words in the book are read. Probs?

i torrent everything and buy what i like.

I've self published 2 books so far that have garnered some acclaim. Both books are about 80 percent plagarized. I feel nothing.

...c'mon now. Give us a hint of their titles.

steal is bad

How do you do it? My uni library has big scanners at the entrance on either sides, but come to think of it those might just be for show.

I havent bought toilet papers in months. I just take a shit, grab the shower head, pull it into the toilet under my ass, turn on the water and then dry off the excess shit with an old, stale towel that I then toss into my dirty laundry that is situated right below the sink.

Actually pretty smart and economical. Buy a white towel for it and use bleach. If the color becomes tarnished, add more fiber to your diet and wash your poo over your loo better after you shit.

I cant think of anything more animalistic than buying toilet paper. Youre basically informing everyone that you like to smear dried shit all over your ass. How fucking shameless is that? How are people not self conscious about this? Also I meant the water, not actual shit, that is release after the master race water cleansing.

I torrent everything and dont buy anything because most is public domain or written by someone dead. Fuck publishing houses

isn't this how the japanese do it? or the french? forgot who it was

Attached: _pUSAscO.jpg (1252x1252, 123K)

Fun fact: most universities have an exorbitant budget for stolen books, most of it never gets used and is recycled into "general funds"

>Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975), Spain (but in the last times new or renewed houses tend to have bathrooms without bidets, except the luxurious ones), and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975). Within Europe they are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, particularly Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, often with functions such as toilet seat warming, are commonly found in Japan.

About three years ago, around the time Women and Men by McElroy was being memed, I went to the UNC Charlotte library and stole it. To this day the website says it's available, which makes me assume that not a single person in the past three years has looked for it.

Plato is the only philosopher I have actually read in any detail beyond intro-undergrad glosses.

I haven't even come close to writing enough. I have ideas for two novels but it takes me a week to finish a basic short story, which I do maybe once every few months. None of this would be too bad except I'm no longer young enough to feel like I'll live forever.

Consuming literature and esoteric knowledge interests me far more than reading articles related to my career.

same, I feel like I'm wasting my time but I can't bring myself to read what I'm supposed to.

>Plato is the only philosopher I have actually read in any detail beyond intro-undergrad glosses.
And most people haven't read any philosophers in any detail whatsoever. Without context it's hard to tell what you mean by that.

I know fluid Russian/Italian/Hebrew/French and still read the greats in English translation.

i buy way more books a year then i can possibly read.

My poetry is going nowhere and im considering making flashy, artsy YouTube videos where i read my work accompanied by swelling music.

I've mastered faking an upper class English accent only to discover i hate the English, which i guess is appropriate.

I only come here to feel better about myself. Both in a literary and a social sense.

The only thing I have to confess is that I ordered two books online and I'm very excited for them to arrive. Waiting for something in the post to arrive is a magnificent feeling. Once I ordered a book from France and the guy's handwriting and the foreign stamps were so nice, I still have the envelope.

Please vocaroo the accent

I don't finish the majority of the books I read.

I get 3/4ths of the way through them, realise I've got the general gist of them and move on to something else.

Leave

I don't get how people do it. I have to sit down it's not viable for me to listen get distracted easily

I didn't pick up reading as a hobby until I got a kindle last year.
Most books I've read in the past year are 40K books.

based

>40k books

I used to do this too. It feels so fucking good finding a study or novel all dusty from being untouched for years, reading a few pages, stuffing it in your backpack and walking out.

Attached: chadley.jpg (572x590, 84K)

I have no interest in reading most philosophy.