Where do women learn their delusional expectations from life?

Where do women learn their delusional expectations from life?

They genuinely seem to believe they're all princesses who deserve the absolute best, regardless of their own circumstances.

Attached: Untitled.png (1886x174, 21K)

nothing wrong with this if she's good looking and smart herself

Disney has inculcated in them the belief that they are super duper special princesses who deserve nothing less than Mr. Perfect

Women believe anything they hear.

They are instinctually programmed to assign truth to anything anyone says in their trusted social sphere with no thought or judgement at all.

Because they had to watch over others constantly since the beginning of humanity, they became selfless. Because they were so close to all the needs and wants of their people, they developed the instinct to trust them absolutely and a true understanding of their people was taken for granted.
Their bodies and minds became dedicated to nourishing their communities. They would listen to the men speaking of what they've done in the wide world and translate the substance to emotional terms that can be understood by other women, and so used to guide the behavior of the children.
When they were relieved of many responsibilities to their people by the 'modernization' of society the trait of selflessness became hollow and so turned to nothing but self-unawareness, leaving the instinct to implicitly trust their social sphere intact to be turned to purposes other than what made it to begin with.

With the addition of 'the media' to modern society, with all of its inherent falsehoods, women are turned completely against their own nature.
Their nurturing instincts are used to nurture the interests of the upper classes as handed down from the media rather than those of the people they see and interact with every day, even their own children.
Instead of being warm with compassion they are cold with judgement calculated from the information they are brainwashed with; willing to go to any length to make their friends and families conform to the dictates of the elite.

So it is that women are the primary tool of the elite to control us all, because men will do anything for their women.
So it is that love is turned against us and the very foundation of our existence is betrayed.

From their fathers

Where do incels learn their delusional expectations from life?

They genuinely seem to believe they hold secret knowledge about the world and deserve sex, regardless of their own circumstances.

Delusional retard. Learn what the word incel means.

>Disney
Women have been conditioned to have unrealistic standards and to think too highly of themselves for literal millenia, if not since the dawn of humanity.

Underrated
*Edit* heeb machine was extra mad at this reply

the problem is not that western women are gold diggers.
The problem is that theyre not.

>Women refuse to fuck anything but the top 10% of men, no matter how ugly the woman is inside or out
>If they lose out on the top 10% they'll settle for the top 30%
>70% of men end up with either no women or a woman far below his own worth
>"OMG INCELS YOU'RE SO ENTITLED GEEZ GET A LIFE HAHAHAHA"
This is why women were treated as cattle for 99% of human history

Who doesn't love young fun sluts?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-230839-01.jpg (603x800, 244K)

There's a lot wrong with it.

It just screams shallow, entitled whore.

You can't figure that out based on her message?

>when the captcha wants to make you work extra hard because you're being an especially bad goy today
every captcha i have done will be repaid to me by the burning death of one jewish child

this is my post
i personally don't think i have expectations that are too high, i just haven't met the right guy yet
i'm pretty good looking and (fairly) smart
i would marry Cioran, i don't think i'm looking for mr. perfect

i would never want a woman who would immediately suck my dick

sticc or thicc?

>i personally don't think i have expectations that are too high, i just haven't met the right guy yet
All women have. No exceptions.

>i'm pretty good looking and (fairly) smart
You're probably not. At least not on the same level that you're looking for on a male.

Holy shit you're pathetic

Attached: obsessed.jpg (2419x5492, 1.86M)

would it be shallow and entitled to you as well if this was some chad tier smart guy looking for a woman on his level refusing to settle for anything less than that?

"She" clearly isn't if "she's" making threads on this fucking website.

>philosophy department
>cute smart boy
well that's certainly a delusional expectation
also
Yea Forums - literature
fuck off to /r9k/ with your whiny bollocks

screams mommy issues

Men are worth more than women so no

>I don't know what a copypasta is

stic
small
tiny boobs

It isn't a copypasta if you're the only one posting it

>i'm pretty good looking and (fairly) smart
There you go; if you have to insist that you are smart, you probably are not. A genuinely brainy person does not brag about how sharp they are but seek to prove their intelligence.

Absolutely disgusting

>Skinny, short woman with no breasts
>"OMG WHY CAN'T I FIND A SMART AND HANDSOME BOYFRIEND IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEE"
You're not attractive, you're a failure of a woman. Women are attractive if they have wide hips and large breasts, it's a sign of good breeding stock. You're a man with a vagina and an overblown sense of entitlement.

how can one be worth more than the other if it would cease to exist without the other?

nah

>this is how it supports its views rather then by argument
not human, not even living

>you're wrong because you posted this more than once
this is literally how leftists, the vast majority of population in the west, think.
if you don't follow every rule they will try to use it as an excuse to call you the ultimate evil.
they are utterly bankrupt liars that have almost no purchase on reality anymore, they're about to be wiped out

>Western women are not gold diggers
What did he mean by this??

>obsessed.jpg
>the irony totally escapes this thing
yes you are obsessed you psychotic freak

When you're 45 and still looking for Mr. Right you'll realise you should've taken an honest look in the mirror and thought about how long you'd be 21 and fuckable

>how can one be worth more than the other if it would cease to exist without the other?
Men can create thousands of sons in the time it takes a woman to birth one. Men are also better at literally everything that isn't breeding.

What physical features do you look for in a guy?

6ft2
At least a 9/10
Just average looking, like a swimmers body

I want the actual woman's answer

Why is it so bad to want a partner that you find physically attractive? If you pretend that your preferences don't exist, you'll end up subconsciously resenting the other person and ultimately hating them. It's dishonest not to admit what you want.

Attached: 7rat62jtodi31.png (1024x449, 306K)

taller than 5'9"
good sense of style
clean skin
not fat

Nice literature thread.

Seems above your league.

You're a midget with tiny boobs and no ass, what makes you think you can get a man like that?

shut up incel

All the best books ever written were written by men who said "I'll fucking show HER" after they were rejected/dumped

I WANT SEX
I WANT SEX
BOOK GIVE SMART
SMART GIVE SEX
LIT IS BOOK
LIT IS SEX
TALK BOOK IN LIT GET SEX
SEXXXX
SEXXXX
HEYYYY
AHAHAHAHehehehehehahahahahhAAAAAaaaaAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah

MEMES
MEMES LOL
HAHAHAHAHAH

SEX SEX MEMES BOOKS LIT GIVE ME SEX RAAAHAHASKFHSDL:FhsoffRAAAARY TEE HANDY TEE BAMMY TEE BAMMY LITTLE SISSY BUMMY BAMMY SHITTY BUMMIES BODYBUILDING BODYBUILDING BOOK LIT GIVE ME SEX RAAAARY SHIRTS HARD DRESSES DESSERT DESSERT CHEAP CHEAP CHEEKS CHEEKS I WOULD NEVER GO OUT WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT TEE HANDY TEE BAMMY BAMMY SHITTY BUMMIES BODYBUILDING BODYBUILDING BOOK LIT GIVE ME SEX RAAAARY SHIRTS HARD DRESSES MOMS PIRATE SHIRTS LITTLE SHIRTS HARD DRESSES KIMMY DUMMY HARD DRESSES MOMS PIRATE SHIRTS LITTLE SHIRTS HARD DRESSES KIMMY DUMMY MOMS PIRATE SHIRTS LITTLE SH

It's true though.

If she has no tits, is short and no fat placement on her body she's unfit for breeding and deserving of only a below average fat guy.

i didn't say i have no ass
it's not out of my league because i can get guys like that, i just want a guy who i can connect with and is smart
a lot of men only want sex and that sucks

HEY GUYS LETS PUT OUR BRAINS TOGETHER AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET SEX, WE ARE PRETTY WELL READ AND WELL ADJUSTED AND GOOD BOYS SO I THINK WE CAN DO IT

I'LL START:
LET'S TAKE SOME CHANGES TO OUR BRAINS LIKE I WANT SOME MONEY. AND LIKE I KNOW I WANT A NICE BITCH TO MASTURBATE ON AND ALSO I WOULD THINK IF I WAS DIRTY TO SOME BITCH I HAVENT TURNED OUT TO BE A BIG BROTHER TO ANOTHER FAGGOT WHO HAD A BROTHER WITH ME THAT MIGHT THINK IT WAS GREAT AND THAT MOMENT WE HAD NO IDEA WHAT WE WERE DOING.

BUT YOU KNOW LIKE THE HORN OF SHAME IS THE SEXUAL CURSE OF A PERSON WHO CANNOT LIVE HEALTHILY BECAUSE HE WAS A MALE AND WE HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH THE DEPTH OF WOMEN. WE HAVE TO
LET'S GET A GIRLFRIEND. FORGET THE STAY, I WILL TRY TO LIGHT WEIGHT ON YOU

A. NO, I'M NOT LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW.

B. AND HOW ABOUT YOU DO WELL IN SCHOOL, HAVE GREAT SKILLS, BE A GOOD KID, WELL GO TO UNIVERSITY, THEN GO INTO BUSINESS, THEN GO INTO THE PRESS, THEN YOU KNOW, GET A BUNCH OF JOB JOBS TOGETHER TOGETHER AND TRY IT WITH A HOMO BIRTHDAY, RIGHT?

A. NOPE BUSHMAN.

B. AND YOU KNOW, IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER ALL THE TIME.

B. IS THAT RIGHT?

If you actually believed that looks would be irrelevant.

I will never understand height requirement even when the girl is like 5' tall. What's the point? It makes no sense even if I'm taller than your requirement.
There are ugly and attractive people of all heights. Outright saying 50% of all men aren't dating material regardless of their personality or facial aesthetics or whatever just because of their height seems really weird.

>i didn't say i have no ass
Skinny women have no ass
>it's not out of my league because i can get guys like that
To fuck, when you're young. Men will fuck anything, literally any woman. None of them will marry you.
>a lot of men only want sex and that sucks
See? All you're good for a quick fuck. No man values you as a mother or wife, you're trash and once you hit 30 you'll realise it.

YOU ARE SMART
YOU ARE LITERATE
GOOD JOB
YOU CAN TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS RELEVANT
SEX SEX SEX LOL
LETS GET SEX LOL
LOL SEX THRU THE INTERNET
WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO SUCCEED

i want a guy who is both kinda cute and also smart

>DDURRRR duuuh aaa.... me not get what want....SEEMS WEIRD....im a philosopher XD
kill yourself you fucking nigger there is absolutely nothing good about you are are EXCESS you are WASTE now DIE

Don't you think you're being unrealistic considering you've got no ass, no tits, no hips and a shitty attitude?

tell me then user, what should i do with myself to find a husband? is it too early to think about when i'm 18? how can i find a guy who loves me for who i am?

You're only going to get more arrogant and insecure from the constant teasing you do and the humiliation you are already getting from your little slutty little friends? The one who's so shy and unsure of herself she'll never actually let you touch her? The one who looks absolutely terrified whenever you say your name when you're being teased? Yeah, the girl from Friday night? The girl you really should be fucking?

I'm more valuable than you in terms of utility and wealth. Your post doesn't make sense, what does it have to do with what I wrote?

i have an ass ):<
also i guess my personality does need work, i can come off as either a little abrasive or too submissive
i know there's work to be done on myself

you don't know who you are so don't think about it to much
serve a man that reminds you of your father with total devotion, and don't listen to what anyone says about your father, it's the best you can do.

your father should be giving you these advices.

i don't have a father, but the man who is basically my father socially just told me basically to marry someone of the same or similar religious background who will treat me correctly
i'll write him a letter soon and ask what he thinks

>i know there's work to be done on myself
no you don't, you're totally self ignorant just like all women
you're totally reliant on feedback from your social sphere to form any self image at all

and you adopt any social sphere out of desperate, like on this board for example, regardless of quality
so you seem pretty fucked unless a strong man who isn't malicious toward you adopts you as a sort of slave

i would accept being some strong man's slave i guess as long as he would hold me

you're just a retard whining about how you don't understand the most basic things in life.
you should NEVER speak. only read.

C-c-c-c-capsg-guy?

okay this is the only point of this thread
this is what women actually want

You are really dumb. Height preferences are a purely cultural phenomenon ranging from strong like in modern America, to non existent in places like Indonesia, to outright reversed in societies like the Himba where the women are taller than the men.
But sure, cultural sexual norms are totally basic things that I don't understand. I bet you think sexuality is biological, right? Lmao, shit the fuck up retard. I'd fail you of you were ever in my class.