Open newspaper

>open newspaper
>it has a sports section

will they fuck off with their niche hobby already? Everyone knows that sportsball drones are illiterate anyway.

Attached: 1472456883.gif (500x500, 597K)

Sports are better than anime.

no one here is talking about anime

you just showed your true colours, now go spend 10000 dollars on season tickets for the blue team

Attached: Pleb Seceded.jpg (290x290, 42K)

>tfw people at work are talking about sports near you

what a dumb point to open yourself up to, considering what the room of someone must be filled with who attaches trash-tier anime pics to every post

>tfw people at work are talking about anime near you

I don't like either but sports are undoubtedly less of a waste of time and resources.

>less of a waste of time and resources.
I don't know how you could possibly say that with a straight face, either referring to production or consumption.

Anime is disposable muck that brings joy to neets, histrionics, trannies, posters such as yourself.
Sports are disposable muck that bring joy to the people that clean my toilets and take away my garbage. Their joy is more important than yours as the non-braindead functional people have great use for them. You lost. Go watch your cartoons.

"After many years during which I saw many things, what I know most surely about morality and the duty of man I owe to sport and learned it in the RUA."

There are shitty sports like basketball and soccer, and there are cool sports like gymnastics and MMA.

Where did anyone say anything about anime? Why do you people keep bringing this up out of nowhere? Why are you so obsessed?

>Anime is disposable muck that brings joy to neets, histrionics, trannies, posters such as yourself.
Then so is everything else.

>Go watch your cartoons.
Anime isn't cartoons.

>retard relativism this hard
Hahahahahahaha
I can't wait for the day you people meet your fate. The strong are regaining their rightful place. Tick tock!

I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Give it some time. You'll understand around the same time you start regretting all those hours spent staring at cartoons.

I never said anything about watching cartoons. Are you even replying to the correct person--or the correct thread?

Hahahahaha loser

Again, are you in the right place? I have no idea how your posts relate to anything I've said.

>Anime isn't cartoons.
lol

That's right. What about it?

>tfw sports are near you

Sports are more of an art than literature. Literature is meaningless garbage.

/threadkilla

yall been killd

>Open a newspaper

Imagine opening a newspaper and piping off about how other people are retarded

>Anime isn't cartoons
I was with your every point until you decided to spew this tripe