"The wise in all ages have always said the same things; and the fools, who at times form the immense majority...

"The wise in all ages have always said the same things; and the fools, who at times form the immense majority, have continued to do the opposite."

Schopenhauer,
Aphorismen iur Lebensweisheit,
Einleitung.

STOP MASTURBATING

Attached: comfy pepe.jpg (499x499, 52K)

Masturbation is what prevents me from getting involved with women and wasting time.
I'd rather spend 5 minutes jerking off than wasting days chasing a f*male.

Based.

>Would rather blow generative essence down the drain than transmute it into the next stage of human evolution

Yep, this is a modern wh*toid alright.

Attached: 1557679481136.png (840x854, 412K)

You're supposed to court them, not chase them. WTF are you a rapist?

False dichotomy, brainlet. It reinforces the desire and weakens your ability to resist with each indulgence.

>THE man who indulges in impurity is like a person labouring under the dropsy. The latter is so much tormented by thirst, that the more he drinks the more thirsty he becomes. Such, too, is the nature of the accursed vice of impurity; it is never satiated. “As,” says St. Thomas of Villanova , ”the more the dropsical man abounds in moisture, the more he thirsts; so, too, is it with the waves of eternal pleasures.”

Attached: drink.jpg (612x408, 40K)

t. fool
>and the fools, who at times form the immense majority, have continued to do the opposite.

My interest in the continuity of the human race is marginal compared to my desire for self-development. I don't doubt the eventuality of me finding a mate but I don't want to spend precious time in the search of one.

As someone who has had plenty of sex, I can claim with authority that it does not. Your scenario may be the case with the uninitiated and the inexperienced, but after a certain threshold sex (and female interaction in general) just becomes a tiresome endeavour, especially once you become aware of the biological tyranny of the enterprise, and that males are particular victims of. Since I can't completely erase my libido, masturbation becomes the most cost-effective method in terms of time.

"Personally, the urge to forumlate such an idealistic philosophy of humanity's most momentous and mystifying problem became irrisistable when the conviction grew that a lack of chastity in act AND THOUGHT constitutes the underlying cause of nearly all misery, of discontent with life, of marital disharmony, of congenital low vitality, of sluggish intellects, of many avoidable ailments, of human wrecks in body and mind, and of countless untimely deaths. In final synthesis the general misusage of the generative force revealed itself as the basic cause not only of humanity's woes, but also it's failure to advance in evolution."

The Coiled Serpent
A Philosophy of Conservation and Transmutation of Reproductive Energy
C.J. van Vliet

based

Of course he doesn't mention the fact that the only reason those "wise" people got so educated is that the "fools" had to toil and work for them

user you have to realize that most people aren't even capable of wisdom. The vast majority of people are very very stupid. There is a greater difference intellectually between Kant/Plato/Nietzsche and your average joe then there is between your average joe and a clever dog.

"Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat."
[Matthew 7:13]

Attached: 1562779826101.jpg (828x1103, 115K)

ITT: pretend to be wise, virtuous, and Muslim

based

Neither of those posts said, "have sex". They both implied abstinence.

>Would rather blow generative essence down the drain than transmute it into the next stage of human evolution
Yes.
Fuck humankind, evolution and life overall.

excuse me
thats not based

What if I spend 3 hours masturbating because I edge?

Retaining it allows you to transmute it for yourself. Why do you think hermits and monks were completely abstinent? It gave them extreme control and constant joy. The only people to ever be free on this earth are those who rose above and conquered their sexual instincts.

St. Jerome: Nihil vilius quam vinci a carne.

Nietzsche: “The reabsorption of semen by the blood is the strongest nourishment and, perhaps more than any other factor, it prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces toward the overcoming of resistances, the thirst for contradiction and resistance. The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits (for example, amoung the Brahmans).”

You can hate humanity and still profit from semen retention.

Attached: Plotinus.jpg (262x361, 31K)

You can use that sentence to defend or condemn anything, isolated it is meaningless. It is also historiographically dubious, how many ancient sages did Schopenhauer actually read?
Nice non-thread.
Saged and you're lucky I'm not reporting you for your shitposting.

All great men from Pythagoras to Plato to Plotinus to Kant observed strict sexual continence. It's very pertinent.

There is not, most of philosophy is a niche way of elaborating on simple intuitions, Plato, Kant and Nietzsche are no exceptions (and except for Kant they are actually among the worst offenders un terms of "building apparently difficult systems out of simple ideas").

I like to read philosophy, it's an interesting discipline, but you're vastly overstating its difficulty. Most of the problems come from the elusive nature of human experience and the inherent difficulty of putting things into words (particularly accross language and eras), not from the towering intelligence of its greatest figures.

Any decently smart bloke can be led into a decent understanding of almost any philosopher in a few years of study, on the other hand if you think you can teach a dog to solve middle-school geometry problems in a few years feel free to try.

You only mentioned four of them and all within the Western tradition. Not to mention many people considered virtuous didn't practice abstinence (see Diogenes, who was also more committed to actually practicing his doctrine than any of them).

Kant also laid waste to the kind of thinking developed by the three others, they would not have seen him as pertinent. Those sages can't really agree on anything except the importance of being an autist. Your claim needs stronger proof mate.

Attached: cummer.jpg (836x786, 453K)

>Nietzsche: “The reabsorption of semen by the blood is the strongest nourishment and, perhaps more than any other factor, it prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces toward the overcoming of resistances, the thirst for contradiction and resistance. The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits (for example, amoung the Brahmans).”
But Nietzsche loathed self-denial.

>You only mentioned four of them and all within the Western tradition.
Is this satire?
>Not to mention many people considered virtuous didn't practice abstinence (see Diogenes [sic], who was also more committed to actually practicing his doctrine than any of them).
Diogeneses never published anything and his life shows the least contradiction because it is told and retold by a few historians, some of whom published a number of tall tales, which the man in question is increasingly thought to be. His historicity is dubious and his influence in terms of actual works and ideas is, in fact, non-existent.
>Your claim needs stronger proof mate.
Brainlet spotted.

Denying yourself the power of semen is small brained

Attached: american shiva airburst.jpg (396x385, 78K)