What's the purpose of reading books for "enlightenment" if these people live a happier...

What's the purpose of reading books for "enlightenment" if these people live a happier, more fulfilling life than 90% of Yea Forums and almost all of authors and philosophers (who like we all know have to be perpetually depressed and gloomy).

Attached: ko.jpg (639x472, 127K)

I mean i'd rather not be a faggot

>these people live a happier, more fulfilling life
for you

are you saying there's no difference between obliviousness and enlightenment?

No one of them is happy

Because if you are the kind of person who would read books for enlightenment, you are already overthink things and feel some kind of existential anxiety. You cant just decide to live life and not think about stuff. Reading philosophy and shit can potentially make you feel better by giving some answers. If you don't read it you will feel even worse.

Do you really believe these people are genuinely happy? If anything, I believe these people have become NPCs, their individuality crushed under the wheel of corporattocracy. Do you know why they open their mouths so wide in photos? It's a subconscious desire to devour the soul of the viewer, and reclaim what they have lost

>a point
>a purpose
lol

These guys are all low test and I am not envious of them in any way.

Based

You're asking the losers on Yea Forums. You're not going to get a genuine answer.

Retard spotted

Every Reddit bugman should just transition

Attached: MRIifl3.jpg (2048x2048, 507K)

Attached: 1567616432760.jpg (994x745, 166K)

Attached: 1565905519981.png (542x1600, 953K)

Me on the right

Those people are likely not very happy.

Someone will be happier by reading Epictetus and Plato (supposing he is smart enough to understand them) than by living the consumerist life.

>taking pictures means you are happy

Social media images are just masks people craft. Plenty of people with mental illness have super happy profiles. People who can have a great time at a party and kill themselves the next day.

The brains a puzzle.

Life isn't about being happy faggot, it's about maximizing the potential we all have to do something meaningful in this society that'll help us develop and grow. Happiness is just a byproduct of that pursuit but your pic-related pussy troop think it's about sitting at home and playing no man sky all day; Why the fuck would you care what they think or feel?

>, it's about maximizing the potential we all have to do something meaningful in this society
get a load of this retard working for us like an idiot

You will die at 80

Based